Havoc and PCT

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Help me out! I've done some research on Havoc and found the dosage that I want. I'm a little lost on what the best post cycle therapy would be. Can anyone give me some input on this. Would an AI be sufficient or should I use something like Post Cycle Support? I would appreciate any help.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Well I did more research and I think I am going to just use 6-oxo for post cycle therapy. Some people say you need PCT. Some say you don't. I am thinking of using this because I already have 3 bottles of it. What does any one think about this? I will also run joint support 2 weeks prior and continue throughout the cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, for starters, what cycle/dosing scheme did you decide on? (Pulse or straight cycle and at what doses?)

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I have decided to pulse. I workout 3 days a week(Mon,Wed,Fri).

wk1 10,10,20
wk2 20,20,30
wk3 30,30,40
wk4 40,40,40
wk5 40,30,30
wk6 30,20,20

I read that havoc should be dosed 1 hour prior to workout. How long should I do post cycle therapy for after cycle. I have already decided to us Post Cycle Support on off days and at the end. Do I really need Cycle support though, since I am pulsing this cycle?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suggest taking it at least on off days at full dose or one scoop per day throughout. You are still taking a methylated PH and there could still be associated sides. JMO.

6-oxo might be a little weak for a pct. Is it the old version or the new?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Its the old version. I would rather be on the safe side so I will get cycle support also. Thanks for the help. I wanted to run Palo Alto Labs: Incarnate starting 2 weeks prior and running it throught the course of cycle. Is there any other essentials that i haven't figured in? Like a good pre-workout supp that is cheaper and would work great with this cycle.

Currently using Chaos... Great preworkout supp.!

evolution

evolution

Awards
Its the old version. I would rather be on the safe side so I will get cycle support also. Thanks for the help. I wanted to run Palo Alto Labs: Incarnate starting 2 weeks prior and running it throught the course of cycle. Is there any other essentials that i haven't figured in? Like a good pre-workout supp that is cheaper and would work great with this cycle.

Currently using Chaos... Great preworkout supp.!
You're gonna get cycle support also? are you then gonna take 6-oxo and cycle support (not 'post cycle support'?) both during your PCT? what dose?
I'm also planning a havoc pulse cycle, I'm gonna take an cortisol blocker (Lean Extreme) and test booster (Nevedex XT) on my off-days.
And for PCT at the moment I'm planning to use a bottle of 6-oxo. But I'm not sure if this is enough as PCT..??

I already read that (in theory) you don't even need a PCT when you pulse Havoc, so I actually hope that 6-oxo alone is enough..??

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
At this point I know I am going to run Havoc with Post Cycle Support. I am going to run a pulse cycle and dose P.C.S on of days. Not sure how long I am going to run the Havoc for(6 to 8 weeks) at this point, but i wont be starting this cycle till early April or so. I am in the process of getting help on the other supps. I will be taking with it. A test booster is a possibility as well as an A.I. Let you know more when I fugure it out.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mabye try the low budget post cycles ur talkin bout, but have aomethin stronger on hand just in case. If neither of you have evr run havoc u dont know how ur gonna react. Just cuz sum other guys said he didnt get suppressed and didnt even run a post cycle(lol) doesnt mean u wont need one

dra05ke

Awards
i was suppressed to a decent degree from my havoc cycle ..i used e-form everything was back to normal (pre-cycle) in about 2 1/2-3 weeks

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Help me out! I've done some research on Havoc and found the dosage that I want. I'm a little lost on what the best post cycle therapy would be. Can anyone give me some input on this. Would an AI be sufficient or should I use something like Post Cycle Support? I would appreciate any help.
I`ll give my advice regarding havoc pct, I dont think havoc is very suppressive at least for me it wasn't , if you don't fell suppression sides such as lethargy and lack of libido among others go with 6-oxo, it will be enough but if by the contrary you fell those sides , bro , you got to find a serm

evolution

evolution

Awards
I`ll give my advice regarding havoc post cycle therapy, I dont think havoc is very suppressive at least for me it wasn't , if you don't fell suppression sides such as lethargy and lack of libido among others go with 6-oxo, it will be enough but if by the contrary you fell those sides , bro , you got to find a serm
I'm also planning to pulse a Havoc cycle, and really doubting about what to use for PCT.
What do you think about this: I have a bottle of 6-OXO available whch I will use if I don't have any suppression.
If I do have it, I have a bottle of 'Post cycle therapy' in the closet (just in case). (at the moment i don't have Nolva available :( )
is this a good approach?
If I have suppression, should I then take both 6-oxo and 'post cycle therapy'? Or drop the 6-oxo then?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I'm also planning to pulse a Havoc cycle, and really doubting about what to use for post cycle therapy.
What do you think about this: I have a bottle of 6-OXO available whch I will use if I don't have any suppression.
If I do have it, I have a bottle of 'Post cycle therapy' in the closet (just in case). (at the moment i don't have Nolva available :( )
is this a good approach?
If I have suppression, should I then take both 6-oxo and 'post cycle therapy'? Or drop the 6-oxo then?
from what company its that product , can you give me a link?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he was referring to the "Post Cycle Therapy".

You weren't by any chance referring to POST Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations were you?

hockeyroom28

Awards
I would def go Post Cycle Support, but have Torem/Nolva on hand just in case. You can never be too safe.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I think he was referring to the "Post Cycle Therapy".

You weren't by any chance referring to POST Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations were you?
yeah, your right , thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11