Injecting B12 with or without AS
- 02-09-2008, 12:36 PM
- 02-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Do not add a water based product to an oil based product then inject it. Thats an abscess waiting to happen.
I take 2 grams of methyl B12 a week if that helps you any.
- 02-09-2008, 02:59 PM
02-09-2008, 11:09 PM
02-10-2008, 12:23 AM
I've used methyl and regular B-12 sub-q and IM.
I like IM much, much better. Don't like the lump that sub-q leaves.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Irish Cannon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2006, 04:46 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2005, 04:59 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2004, 05:03 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2003, 12:40 PM
- By INFLUENCER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:28 PM