Injecting B12 with or without AS
- 02-09-2008, 01:36 PM
- 02-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Do not add a water based product to an oil based product then inject it. Thats an abscess waiting to happen.
I take 2 grams of methyl B12 a week if that helps you any.
- 02-09-2008, 03:59 PM
02-10-2008, 12:09 AM
02-10-2008, 01:23 AM
I've used methyl and regular B-12 sub-q and IM.
I like IM much, much better. Don't like the lump that sub-q leaves.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Irish Cannon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2006, 05:46 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2005, 05:59 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2004, 06:03 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2003, 01:40 PM
- By INFLUENCER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-02-2003, 11:28 PM