Injecting B12 with or without AS
- 02-09-2008, 11:36 AM
- 02-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Do not add a water based product to an oil based product then inject it. Thats an abscess waiting to happen.
I take 2 grams of methyl B12 a week if that helps you any.
- 02-09-2008, 01:59 PM
02-09-2008, 10:09 PM
You can take it IM or SQ. I've heard of people taking anywhere from .5cc to 6cc/week.
02-09-2008, 11:23 PM
I've used methyl and regular B-12 sub-q and IM.
I like IM much, much better. Don't like the lump that sub-q leaves.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Irish Cannon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2006, 03:46 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2005, 03:59 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2004, 04:03 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2003, 11:40 AM
- By INFLUENCER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-02-2003, 09:28 PM