H-drol cycle suggestions, need comments.

quadrato

Awards
Hey everyone.

As the title says I am thinking about doing a H-drol cycle.
I have done one 4 week Havoc pulse cycle at 40mgs 3x/wk and a small 2week m-drol pulse at 3x20mg/week. Havoc went great but m-drol was so-so.

I am now interested in doing a full time cycle and i wanted something mild which would let me avoid shutdown to the greatest extent.

My suggested cycle is as follows:

50mg H-drol on workout days, 25 in the morning and 25 pre-wo, and 25 on non lifting days for 3 weeks.

As post cycle therapy i was thinking about using HDX2 and tribulus for about 2 weeks.

I am currently cutting, and i'm doing the Anabolic Diet (almost like a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet), which seems to be working pretty well, i feel my natty test is pretty high right now when im on my low carb/high fat and protein days. So i was thinking to do this (AD) for 2 months, then do 3 weeks of H-drol with maintenance +3-500 cal surplus wíth normal diet and then go back to AD for 2 months then repeat.

Training consists of 3 full body workouts á la Rippetoe with some light cardio at the end and cardio on 3 of the off days, HIIT or just higher intensity steady state depending on how fresh my legs are.

I weigh 222lbs right now and my bf is about 11% and i have 6 years of weightlifting experience.

So, what do you think about this plan? Do you think i should reduce the length to 2 weeks or maybe just do 50mg ED for the whole 3 weeks?

Unfortunately i dont have any Nolva or Clomid, so i'm gonna have to be careful so i'll be able to recover properly. After the Epi pulse i was fine test. wise but i rushed to quickly in to m-drol, so i got shut down a bit. Did experience some depression symptoms and lack of motivation after that but now libido, balls and motivation are back to normal (and back to where i was in terms of strength at the end of the cycle)

Any comments and opinions are welcome.

Sincerely,

Quadrato

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Why only take 25mg on non-workout days. I've seen guys your weight do around 75mg and still be fine but I guess you want to be on the safer side not having a SERM.
If I was gonna do an over the counter post cycle therapy, I'd go with Cycle Support or Life Support during the cycle and a product with Resveratrol after cycle, such as Post Cycle Support or Sustain Alpha.

Also, from reading logs I've read that the effects of H-drol don't usually hit till about the 3rd week so I'd maybe say run a full 4 weeks.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone.

As the title says I am thinking about doing a H-drol cycle.
I have done one 4 week Havoc pulse cycle at 40mgs 3x/wk and a small 2week m-drol pulse at 3x20mg/week. Havoc went great but m-drol was so-so.

I am now interested in doing a full time cycle and i wanted something mild which would let me avoid shutdown to the greatest extent.

My suggested cycle is as follows:

50mg H-drol on workout days, 25 in the morning and 25 pre-wo, and 25 on non lifting days for 3 weeks.

As post cycle therapy i was thinking about using HDX2 and tribulus for about 2 weeks.

I am currently cutting, and i'm doing the Anabolic Diet (almost like a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet), which seems to be working pretty well, i feel my natty test is pretty high right now when im on my low carb/high fat and protein days. So i was thinking to do this (AD) for 2 months, then do 3 weeks of H-drol with maintenance +3-500 cal surplus wíth normal diet and then go back to AD for 2 months then repeat.

Training consists of 3 full body workouts á la Rippetoe with some light cardio at the end and cardio on 3 of the off days, HIIT or just higher intensity steady state depending on how fresh my legs are.

I weigh 222lbs right now and my bf is about 11% and i have 6 years of weightlifting experience.

So, what do you think about this plan? Do you think i should reduce the length to 2 weeks or maybe just do 50mg ED for the whole 3 weeks?

Unfortunately i dont have any Nolva or Clomid, so i'm gonna have to be careful so i'll be able to recover properly. After the Epi pulse i was fine test. wise but i rushed to quickly in to m-drol, so i got shut down a bit. Did experience some depression symptoms and lack of motivation after that but now libido, balls and motivation are back to normal (and back to where i was in terms of strength at the end of the cycle)

Any comments and opinions are welcome.

Sincerely,

Quadrato
Just do 50mg ED. Because of your weight, you could probrably do more, but 50 for your first run is alright. I'm not a big fan of pulsing. How long since m-drol, and why no serm?

quadrato

Awards
Just do 50mg ED. Because of your weight, you could probrably do more, but 50 for your first run is alright. I'm not a big fan of pulsing. How long since m-drol, and why no serm?
I'm not familiar with the black market here, can't get a hold of any.. if i could i'd prolly do epi straight thru instead at like 30mg or so..

about 3 months since i did the m-drol, gonna be 2 more months before next cycle too, so that should be enough

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I have read H-Drol might not be the best option for a pulse. It appears it's similar to supps like P-Plex in the way that they seem to have a more accumulative effect.

Thanks for suggesting POST Cycle Support WeakPoint. And actually, it seems that many have actually stacked both POST Cycle Support and Sustain Alpha for pct.

quadrato

Awards
From what I have read H-Drol might not be the best option for a pulse. It appears it's similar to supps like P-Plex in the way that they seem to have a more accumulative effect.

Thanks for suggesting POST Cycle Support WeakPoint. And actually, it seems that many have actually stacked both POST Cycle Support and Sustain Alpha for post cycle therapy.
i'm not really pulsing, maybe semi pulsing if you will, taking half dose on non lifting days

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I just reread your first post. I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind that type of dosing. It seems like it would just take longer to get the positive effects while still posing the threat of the negative sides.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for suggesting POST Cycle Support WeakPoint. And actually, it seems that many have actually stacked both POST Cycle Support and Sustain Alpha for post cycle therapy.
yeah, the combo is not a bad idea, since there aren't enough studies on whether oral or transdermal really does make more sense with it.

quadrato

Awards
Yeah, I just reread your first post. I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind that type of dosing. It seems like it would just take longer to get the positive effects while still posing the threat of the negative sides.
well, i was thinking it might be more easy on suppression since i dont have a good SERM.
How long would i use POST cucle support if i decided to go 50 all 3 weeks or maybe 50/50/75?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a month of post cycle support is fine either way.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured that was the reasoning and yes, one month of POST Cycle Support should be good.

I would consider trying to time the doseages/workouts to where I was taking a cap every eight hours so levels are more consistant...Idunno, I just don't like the idea of "bouncing" doseages like that.

What does everybody else think about the original dosing scheme?

<3,000th Post!>

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tough call. theoretically if halo is like oral turinabol then it has a longer half life than most orals - over 12 hours. So timing matters a little less. but theres a bit to be said for letter the compound be clear of system before you go to sleep, so you get more of that nighttime testosterone release. hard to say which is more beneficial.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
thats what i was thinking...you would want the concentration of the compound not to fluctuate as much so you would see the most of it...taking half dosage on off days might cause that...so just go 50 ED, maybe because of your weight you could bump up to 75 for the last week or 2...just a thought

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Im on day 20 of my 30 day cycle, I'm using 50 mg a day, and so far it has been great, and just about a day ago it seemed to kick in a bit more as well. So far I have no sides, at least visible ones, but it seems to be going well so far. I'd go with the 50 mg's everyday, i wiegh 224 so were pretty much the same weight wise. Some ppl run it at 75 mg's, it's all up to you though, hope the cycle goes well.