Decabolen - AnabolicMinds.com

Decabolen

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

Decabolen

Hey guys , I'm new to Anabolic Minds . I just have a small question . I am considering a decabolen cycle . Do any of you have any experience with this ? And what kind of liver support and pct do you recomend ? Any feedback would be much apreciated . Thanks , Svgeman:bb2:

2. New Member

you may want to give some more details: age, weight, height, experience, goals, etc
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

steroids section my friend.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

Sorry , thanks . I am 29 years old my body weight is 208 . I am back in the gym after about a 4 year lay off . Been training 4 days a week for about 4 month now . I think I'm getting back into the groove . My goal is somewhere around 200 lbs and about 8% body fat .
  5. RoidGracie

4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Andro-4-Ene-3,17b-Diol 25 mg
    2a,17a-Dimethyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstan-3-One 10 mg
    2-Ene(17a-Methyl-Etioalacholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol) 10 mg

Methyl, Methyl, Dimethyl.....Based upon your questions, I would say, Don't DO It... Why not start a little milder, like just the H-Drol? Just a thought but I wish you luck. You could also try an Epi clone, or maybe just grind your teeth on a Furazadrol cycle.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, this product is overkill IMO. I like the CEL H-Drol suggestion for your situation.

Anabolic Innovations has an all in support supp called Cycle Support that could be used for liver, cardiovascular, prostate, and blood pressure support for this type of cycle.

H-Drol's suggested doseage is for 50mg per day, but that appears to be a little underdosed. You could start out at 50mg and assess after the first week to ten days to see if you should bump it up.

Between posts on the forums and PMs that I have been getting I would say that there should be a lot of user feedback in the near future about our POST Cycle Support for post cycle therapy. That would obviously be an option for you as well.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. RoidGracie

Yep, I like your product, had increased sense of well being, I've been off a crappy WinZtrol 4 weeker for about 2 months now....now I gotta sit tight for 3 weeks with no PCT, and then do a nice H-Drol/Fura 4 weeker. Before it begins, I'll have my next two bottles of Post Cycle Support (already have my Restore), liver supps, hawthorn...waiting is the hardest part, but it's necessary.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

Thanks for the info guys . Ya'll will have to be patient and bare with me until I get up to speed , I'm new at this forum stuff . If you think the decabolen is overkill , what do you think about geared up's "Torque" isn't that suuposed to be the same as superdrol ?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

And thanks for the pct info , I will definately be using Post Cycle Support for my pct .
  10. RoidGracie

2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
    Looks like it, although I don't recall reading anything about this particular company. I'm still not understanding why if this is your first cycle coming back from a long layoff why you want to go right to the harshest compounds out there, but it's your call. If your training is right, you should be going back up again just from your resumption in training, however, I also am planning a cycle to kicks things in high gear. I believe you said you were looking more to recomp, not so much bulk up, so why not just do one of these:
    H-Drol (or another reputable Halodrol 50 clone) or try
    P-Plex (or another clone, however, this is riskier than the H-Drol)
    or maybe Epistane (or one of the other clones, should be milder for you than the P-Plex but potentially a bit harsher than the H-Drol)
    Last choice might be Furazadrol (probably wouldn't gain much but should be good recomp/hardness)
    If you want to be bolder, do an H-Drol and Furazadrol/Furaguno cycle like I'm contemplating. After one of these cycles, take a couple months off post cycle therapy and then try one of the harsher compounds if you are so inclined.
    Ok, I'll shut up now.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

I've done some research and I think I will take your advice . I'm going to go with the H-Drol for now . Maybe when I get one year of consistant training under my belt and more knowledge about all this then I will step it up . Will I need the same cycle support and pct on the H-Drol ? Thanks again for all the info guys .
  12. RoidGracie

I'll be doing the same cycle. It'll be a 4 week straight, most likely just stay with the 2x25 (50) for the duration but I may consider bumping up to 75 the last week. If I'm getting results from the 50, I won't go up to the 75. I'll be running hawthorn for blood pressure, and liver support supps while on. For post cycle I'll be running the Post Cycle Support and ALRI Restore. I'll be starting this cycle on March 03 if all goes as planned. I'm looking for a recomp with possibly a net 5 lb lean body mass gain, that may be a bit much though. I'm a big believer in planning things out, and even though I had big gains in the past, I know the best way to get there is with baby steps, especially now that I'm just about 40. I'll also be doing full body workouts, 3x per week with the big compound movements. I'll probably post a pic at the end.
    good luck bro.

Added: I would do the cycle support myself, since it has pretty much all you would need, and probably more, but I'm just going with a few support supps and my wife would give me crap about buying one more thing...
    I'm still undecided about adding the Furazadrol/Furaguno with the H-Drol...if I do, I'll be running the Fura fairly light, probably under 150 each day.
    Last edited by RoidGracie; 02-10-2008 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Cycle Support
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

Thanks again guys . I will post my weight and body fat before and after H-Drol as well as some pics . Just got to get some blood work done before I start the cycle to make sure everything is in order . I plan on a 4 week H-Drol 50mg/50mg/75mg/75mg dosage along with cycle support . How long should my pct last ?
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGracie View Post
    4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Andro-4-Ene-3,17b-Diol 25 mg
    2a,17a-Dimethyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstan-3-One 10 mg
    2-Ene(17a-Methyl-Etioalacholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol) 10 mg

Methyl, Methyl, Dimethyl.....Based upon your questions, I would say, Don't DO It... Why not start a little milder, like just the H-Drol? Just a thought but I wish you luck. You could also try an Epi clone, or maybe just grind your teeth on a Furazadrol cycle.
    probably would see some soilid results, but liver might hate you for it
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

Alright , here's what I'm going to do .
    At least 50mg of H-Drol ed
    2 servings of Cycle Support ed
    2 servings of Nitrotech Hardcore ed
    100g protein from dehydrated egg whites ed
    100g-150g protein from food ed
    And Anabolic Extreme PCT when finished with cycle

Am I leaving anything out ? I want to make sure before I start this that everything is good to go . If you guys have any more suggestion please send them my way . Thanks everyone .
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

And can somebody please tell me how to set one of my pics as default ? I hate having a shadow with a question mark .
  17. RoidGracie

I thought you were going with AI's Post Cycle Support with trans-res.....that's what I'd do personally. Also, if I'm getting good results at 50 ed with the H-Drol, I'll stay with that. I'm planning on the 4 weeks at 50 but 75 for at least one week shouldn't hurt.
  18. New Member

You mention about 250 g protein, which IMO is not enough if you weigh 208 and are going on cycle. I'd up that to at least 275-300.

What are your daily carb intake going to look like? You're going to need to eat, at least, 200 g carbs a day.

I realize you're trying to cut, but on my M1T cycle, I ate like a horse (clean, probably about 5k calories a day), and still burned some fat off.

Also, on PCT, this diet needs to stay clean, but you need to reduce calories, but I'm not a nutritionist and you could definitely find more info with a search for PCT nutrition.

Good luck
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

Hey guys , got my h-drol in the mail today .
    This is Fast Action brand H-Drol . I did a couple of Animal Stack cycles back in the day . What kind of gains should I expect from the H-Drol in comparison to the animal stack ?
  20. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Svgeman View Post
    Hey guys , got my h-drol in the mail today .
    This is Fast Action brand H-Drol . I did a couple of Animal Stack cycles back in the day . What kind of gains should I expect from the H-Drol in comparison to the animal stack ?
    animal stack was nonharmonal product.
    I dont think you could get any good gains from it maybe placebo
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

I'm on my second week of H-Drol now and I can already see that it is waaaay better than Animal Stack . I am amazed at how effective this stuff is , of course this is my first time on anything real . I'm going to step it up to 75mg this Monday .
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I would think some of those methyl mixtures could be good for a pulse.
    Its sad to think about how many people are using these concoctions with absolutely no idea what they're all about.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

Yes I agree , I did probably a months worth of research before I even bought anything much less started taking it . I like to know ALL the details before I take anything .

Similar Forum Threads

1. Decabolen
    By alwaysgaining in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 10:43 AM
  2. Decabolen/SDNG/H-Drol Pulse Log(unsponsored)
    By belmont316 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 03:48 PM
  3. decabolen from cdt labs
    By musclemilk40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 05:27 PM
  4. Decabolen
    By ams1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 10:07 AM
  5. decabolen is wicked