Which PH to finish a Test cycle?

woody1972

Awards
Currently running sust @300mg x Mon & Thurs for 12 weeks. I have a bunch of PHs and would like to run one at the end of the test cycle and while the test clears before post cycle therapy.

Stats- 35yo, 5'8", 190lbs, 11-12% body fat.

Goal- Harden up gains, lean out

PHs on hand- Trenadrol (Kilo), Propadrol (EST), M-Drol & H-Drol (CEL), Trenaplex (AF). Also have BOLD (iForce) and Phera-vol (EST), but don't think they are suited well for my goal.

Suggestions/Opinions...?

Thanks!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Epistane or a reputable clone. That's what I'd do.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
epistane and its clones are weak man use tren. i was on epi for 6 weeks at 50mg a day and got a little stronger and leaned up a tiny bit. trenadrol for 4 weeks i put on 11lbs and got ****in shreded.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
epistane and its clones are weak man use tren. i was on epi for 6 weeks at 50mg a day and got a little stronger and leaned up a tiny bit. trenadrol for 4 weeks i put on 11lbs and got ****in shreded.
What was your dosage on Trenadrol

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well, just because you didn't respond very well to Epi doesn't mean this man won't. Overall, most respond quite favorably to it.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I'd go with the m drol and second choice would be the tren.

M Drol for me was very dry for the most part and side free....even on top of test.

woody1972

Awards
Thanks for suggestions guys. Anyone else?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you cant get real gear? anavar or winstrol would be my first choices.

woody1972

Awards
I agree that anavar or winstrol would be ideal choices. Just trying to get some use out of my stash of PHs. Now that I've gone to the darkside, I wonder if I'll ever use PHs again...?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I agree that anavar or winstrol would be ideal choices. Just trying to get some use out of my stash of PHs. Now that I've gone to the darkside, I wonder if I'll ever use PHs again...?
Same boat as you.

My plan was to finish my cycle with an SD clone, I leaned/hardened up nicely on it.

Have you previously used the compounds in your stash? What were your results with the? Go with what you know.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I tend to stear clear of progestins (propadrol & tren) due to hpta recovery issues. I think Hdrol could be good if used for 5-6 wks(although ive never used it, but from what i hear-dry muscle gainer). Superdrol would be great if you ate a lot of carbs--you'd defintely put on some weight, get harder, and a lot fuller. More sides from the super though. oh and epi is a good option but i didnt see you list it.

woody1972

Awards
Thanks Soma. Good observation on the Epi. If I was to purchase something I'd just go for Var. I was wondering about H-Drol as well. I respond well to superdrol, but not sure I want to finish w/ a liver beating:blink:

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
Im a bit suprised no one has suggested Propadrol yet. I though this was a used to cut up.Never used it or researched it much just what i believed it was used for. Also bro....if your just looking to lean out a bit from a heavy bulking cycle, I find that throwing in some Clen in your PCT works wonders. Clen will be a staple in my PCT for a long long time after a heavy bulking cycle like 12 week test cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about a propadrol hdrol ending. I think that would do wonders.

PlayerTwo

Awards
run some clen, helps keep gains and you can eat a **** ton on it.
and it will shred you if you keep a decent diet goin

woody1972

Awards
Clen is already in the plan for post cycle therapy. Looking forward to running this for the first time. Any suggestions / experiences from those who have used it...?

As far as PHs go, PP's combo (Prop - HDrol) sounds like rockin' way to finish. My post cycle therapy is in order, so hopefully I will be able to recover well.

Thanks for the input fellas!