What gave you more lean mass - Phera vs. Epi

Which gave you more mass gain - Phera or Epi?

• Pheraplex/clone gave me more mass!

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Epistane/Havoc/clone gave me more mass!

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to outweigh the pro's/con's of which to use as I have both, I'm NOT wanting to start another controversy thread or pissing match. So all you peeps who used both vote and add comments down here about how much you gained on each, sides, dosages-length, etc. :FUfinger:

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Bridge pher into epi for the best of both worlds. Don't worry about running out of them either, both compounds are still easy to find. However, I am stocking up now. I can't say I've used both but I read some logs/reviews and it has me intrigued enough that I may actually buy phera whereas before I would not have.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to outweigh the pro's/con's of which to use as I have both, I'm NOT wanting to start another controversy thread or pissing match. So all you peeps who used both vote and add comments down here about how much you gained on each, sides, dosages-length, etc. :FUfinger:
Dude, I know your not referring to my nightmare thread..lol... Seriously though I'm really glad you started this thread because I'm also am trying to decide what to run as I have both Epidrol and cel's P-plex. So I'm subbed for sure.
I am kind of starting to think we might be related at this point...haha.....weird man, weird..... I almost started the same thread, but am far to scared to start any threads, for awhile!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yo Schism-nator I'm tellin ya bro we have the same brain. A Phera-bridge into Epi sounds very sweet. Though most say not to use 2 ph's for your 1st cycle this sounds like something I may really wanna do.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can understand suggesting one PH for a first cycle, but I don't see it as a big deal to use two in the manner in which you are suggesting.

If you bridge from one to the other you will know what sides are being caused by which PH. Running two PHs at the same time as a first cycle is probably not a good idea though.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, almost everyone on here has run the two of these WTF!! Bumpin for answers.
O'yea, Ziqour I've decided to run the epi first. Know I'm just trying to decide whether or not I want to pulse it ??? I decided to go with epi first because I think for a first run it will yield good gains were as if I ran the P-plex first the epi might suck in comparison. And everyone says it's much milder side wise. A good way to get my feet wet imo.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Dude, almost everyone on here has run the two of these WTF!! Bumpin for answers.
O'yea, Ziqour I've decided to run the epi first. Know I'm just trying to decide whether or not I want to pulse it ??? I decided to go with epi first because I think for a first run it will yield good gains were as if I ran the P-plex first the epi might suck in comparison. And everyone says it's much milder side wise. A good way to get my feet wet imo.
Don't pulse it!!! Dose like a man!! lol...

but really, I think a straight cycle would be much more beneficial/safer. And, epithio products kick the a.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't pulse it!!! Dose like a man!! lol...

but really, I think a straight cycle would be much more beneficial/safer. And, epithio products kick the a.
Dose like a man lol....OK.. I'll be taking 100mgs a day for 8weeks with no pct. Who's the man now haha....
Seriously why do you think it would be safer?? I can see the gains being better, but 4-weeks of epi + 4weeks of eating a research chem sounds like much more punishment for my roided out rats!! IDK

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I just don't like the idea of having random hormonal levels throughout the cycle. It seems like a stable level of steroid hormones would be best.. but that's just my .02..

Oh, and 100mgs? Ha, sounds like a plan!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Dose like a man lol....OK.. I'll be taking 100mgs a day for 8weeks with no post cycle therapy. Who's the man now haha....
Seriously why do you think it would be safer?? I can see the gains being better, but 4-weeks of epi + 4weeks of eating a research chem sounds like much more punishment for my roided out rats!! IDK

well a "perk" of epi's is that u MAY not need a SERM for post cycle therapy, u could get away with some CS, PCS, cort blocker and test booster for a post cycle therapy

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well a "perk" of epi's is that u MAY not need a SERM for post cycle therapy, u could get away with some CS, PCS, cort blocker and test booster for a post cycle therapy
Yea, I don't have the balls for otc pct's. And I'd have no balls after I did that. lol.....If I decide to go with a pulse I wont use a serm though. SERMs are cheaper than all the other sh!t you need to do it without one so why not...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think Epi and pulsing go hand in hand, I pulsed for 8 weeks and the shutdown was minimal, still used nolva but didnt need to

PP->Epi 5 or 6 week bridge would be an awesome cycle