First Cycle

wannabswole

Awards
Hello
I need some opinion if this cycle is good enough or is it all wrong.

Im thinkin about geting...

LG MMv2 for 4-6 weeks
Formadrol EXTREME For PCT 4-6 weeks
Novedex XT just in case i get gyno

Milk Thistle
Muti Vitamin
Fish Oil
Flax seed
Muscle Milk

Been training for years now
Started off at 135 now im at 170 trying to get up to 190
im 5'6

Is this cycle too harsh or should I get on another PH

Thanks!

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I think v2 converts at a high rate to dht so u might see some hair thinning, I know there was a good log on v2, but ive never used it. good luck though. might wanna look at halodrol 50, it's pretty mild, and you can bulk on it to, just eat good. superdrol is a bit harsh but an awesome bulking ph. it's all up to you, just do your homework before starting and enjoy the ride.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
novedex XT is not for gyno. You need a real SERM and AI on hand ... and if you're gonna go that route, might as well just get dianabol or turinabol for an oral only cycle.

wannabswole

Awards
so halodrol 50 is less harsh? reseaching on this product...

dianabol or turinabol...i guess im going to reseach this too before i get jumped on for asking what it is lol

on the products you guys listed...do i need a serm and pct for it?

saw a thread this guy used halodrol and gained 23lbs...wow 167lbs to 190 what i want!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
so halodrol 50 is less harsh? reseaching on this product...

dianabol or turinabol...i guess im going to reseach this too before i get jumped on for asking what it is lol

on the products you guys listed...do i need a serm and post cycle therapy for it?

saw a thread this guy used halodrol and gained 23lbs...wow 167lbs to 190 what i want!

I'm not going to flame you because at least you haven't started anything yet. But you really have a lot more research to do.

Search for the designer steroid profile thread by thesinner and also his "no excuses" PCT thread. Read it all as well as the other stickies and rules in the anabolic forum. There's no sense in rushing this and making some huge mistakes.

wannabswole

Awards
aww man i truely understand! Im worried about my health too
thanks man

im doin some research on halodrol 50...from what i read so far its a really mild but doesnt kick in til 3-4 weeks, so im thinking about doin it for 6 weeks at 50mg/ed

is halodrol 50 a clone of something else? i found h drol...im confuse

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Nope, H-drol is a clone of the original Halodrol-50 by Gaspari.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. Not sure if you're familiar with the lingo, but a clone is when a company makes a product that is of the same active ingredient as the original innovator. Most clones play off of the original's name, IE H-Drol by Competitive Edge Labs is a Halodrol "clone."

And if you're going the oral route you might want to research our product called Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support. One of its many ingredients is milk thistle. NP has the write up on it. It's long, but very informative: Cycle Support (60 Servings) By: Anabolic Innovations