Anyone else seeing this???!!!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking around getting ready to stock up and I'm seeing a lot of designers out of stock, even with nutraplanet. Is this stuff going bye bye as of now or am I just freakin out?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
both :) its been happening more and more often, that the stuff comes in then goes out.

Basically from what I can guess is that both from the chinese side as well as from customs/FDA on this side shipments are being stopped either as mislabeled or as not DSHEA compliant :)

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
I think there are a lot of people that are stocking up...just in case. I'm one of them. I research the stuff that I want and "collect" it. I can always sell what I have if its no longer around but can't buy it if it's gone...well, not easily.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this stuff doesn't last forever. Anyways, the feds are trying to ban dhea for craps sake, so as soon as they catch wind of the harder things they're as good as gone. In a way, I'm glad because after this stash is gone, I'm giving roids a break for a while. Its just to much trouble, but it sure is thrilling.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm just hoping it'l all be around about a month and a half from now when I can get a big stock up and wait through the storm.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've yet to run my 1st cycle (any day now!) but I've been buying/stocking PH's for the past 2 months. I had no issues at 1st whatsoever. My second order took a few days longer because of stock running low. My latest order was from a very reliable supp company that I used many times and they never even updated my order status this time. After 3 phone calls & 2 e-mails & 5 days later they finally e-mailed me just a bit ago telling me they were out of H-Drol & the super clone (M-Drol) and I'd have to wait 15-21 days. I cancelled the order because I found very minimal stock somewhere else.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i love how when some larger companies steroid products get banned (superdrol for example) other companies make the same thing and slap a new name on it......but honestly, this isnt the case here, EVERYTHING will eventually get banned ....clones and all

yes it blows, so im stocking up as it fits in my budget....either to sell down the road or future use

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I mean I know they're going to get banned either way, but I don't think I've seen this many out of stock at one time before...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've yet to run my 1st cycle (any day now!) but I've been buying/stocking PH's for the past 2 months. I had no issues at 1st whatsoever. My second order took a few days longer because of stock running low. My latest order was from a very reliable supp company that I used many times and they never even updated my order status this time. After 3 phone calls & 2 e-mails & 5 days later they finally e-mailed me just a bit ago telling me they were out of H-Drol & the super clone (M-Drol) and I'd have to wait 15-21 days. I cancelled the order because I found very minimal stock somewhere else.
why didnt u just buy from NP? CEL products are in stock and the cheapest ive seena anywhere

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I mean I know they're going to get banned either way, but I don't think I've seen this many out of stock at one time before...
its cause 90% of the supp companies get their raws from china and the olympics are causing tighter regulation blah blah blah.....oh plus the fact that a month long chinese new year just started...

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I checked nutra, they're out of stock right now. It doesnt say it till you try to add it to your cart... and what does the chinese new year have to do with it? I mean how does it affect it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I checked nutra, they're out of stock right now. It doesnt say it till you try to add it to your cart... and what does the chinese new year have to do with it? I mean how does it affect it?
its like a month long holiday from what i can tell, dsade from RPN said Havoc wont be instock for about another 4 weeks do to their holiday

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i just put M drol in my cart and it says IN STOCK

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
hmm... maybe that has something to do with it. I was about to flip a b1tch because here I am about to stock up and the mindset "haha, you can't touch me feds" and then boom, they're one step ahead of me lol. sure hope not, can't afford the dark side.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One of these threads gets started atleast every 7 days...

Like everything in life, all things must end. To be honest, I stocked up on a few things that I know are "money" down the road. I also just bought 3 EPI's just to have some.

Thankfully, we have great companies that are pushing forward in a new and safer way.

I know for a fact that the compounds are out there, at a good price, but it blows my mind that everyone seems to say they can't find them... weird.

Good luck with the stocking up!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
why didnt u just buy from NP? CEL products are in stock and the cheapest ive seena anywhere
The only thing I'm lookin to add to my stockpile (then I'm done I swear!) is another bottle or 2 of H-Drol and it's out mostly everywhere which I thought was weird for H-Drol.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
One of these threads gets started atleast every 7 days...

Like everything in life, all things must end. To be honest, I stocked up on a few things that I know are "money" down the road. I also just bought 3 EPI's just to have some.

Thankfully, we have great companies that are pushing forward in a new and safer way.

I know for a fact that the compounds are out there, at a good price, but it blows my mind that everyone seems to say they can't find them... weird.

Good luck with the stocking up!
the compounds arent hard to find at all, the problem is price and how reputable a company may be.