Proposed Havoc cycle

SABAGOY

Awards
Sorry to post another Havoc Pulse Cycle but I would really like the opinion of a few people on this. There is soo much information on this board its pretty overwhelming and difficult to determine what is “right”

Main concern is to avoid severe shutdown and HPTA suppression. Had some issues with shutdown after previous cycle.

Cycle History: 10 weeks Test E @500mg and 10 weeks EQ@400mg. This was a little over 3 years ago. Have not taken any hormones since.

Stats: 24 years old. 5’8 185 approx 10%BF.

Goals: Keep 10-15 pounds after with minimal sides.

Week 1
10/20/30
• Post Cycle Support on Off Days (2caps AM, 2caps PM)
• 100mg DHEA on Off Days

Week 2
30/30/30
• 100mg DHEA on Off Days

Week 3-6 or 8 (depending on how everything is going)
40/40/40
• 100mg DHEA on Off Days

Post Cycle Therapy:
Toremifene: Days 1-4: 120mg. Day 5-Week 2 90mg. Week 3 60mg. Week 4 30mg.
Post Cycle Support: 2caps AM, 2caps PM
• thinking about adding something like Rebound XT or Diesel Test Hardcore also.

Any input would be appreciated.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Sabagoy are you taking any support supps?

CROWLER

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even when you're pulsing, you need Cycle Support!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your cycle looks very solid sabagoy! You may want to consider adding in RPN's Gut Health to the cycle. Not only does it add overall immune system benefits, but it also decreases gastric upset/bloating while helping you more efficiently absorb nutrients while on cycle. It's worth its weight in gold for the price. Check out our RPN forum and the Gut Health sticky! You also may want to add in some cissus. Joint issues may or may not be an issue. I also agree with crowler that you should look into their cycle support while on cycle for its broad spectrum of benefits.

I look forward to seeing your results, and feel free to PM me with any questions. Make sure to log this. :)

SABAGOY

Awards
Thanks for the response...you were the guys i was hoping would respond to this. I was planning on running Cycle Support but unsure of the dose and if it should stay the same through the whole cycle and PCT. Health is #1 but man this is going to be hard on the wallet. Going to spend 40 on the havoc and 200+ on the support supps. haha

Is gut health digestive enzymes? I have been using Hard Nutritions Digestive Enzymes and love them! I will have to look into gut health.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response...you were the guys i was hoping would respond to this. I was planning on running Cycle Support but unsure of the dose and if it should stay the same through the whole cycle and post cycle therapy. Health is #1 but man this is going to be hard on the wallet. Going to spend 40 on the havoc and 200+ on the support supps. haha

Is gut health digestive enzymes? I have been using Hard Nutritions Digestive Enzymes and love them! I will have to look into gut health.
Check out the information i posted in the Gut Health sticky in our section. It should answer all your questions. Basically Gut Health is (Lactobacillus Casei sub-species KE-99.) It's a unique bacterial sub-species that has shown to exhibit very good probiotic effects. It helps balance out the natural bacterial flora that is present in your G.I. tract. It's benefits include everything from decreased G.I. distress/bloating, treating IBS, enhanced nutrient absorbtion, and overall immune boosting effects. All benefits while on cycle or not. Plus it's only $14.95 at nutrplanet for a month supply. :) Check it out here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82372-gut-health.html