Vial of Test Enan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerTwo

Awards
MOD EDIT: Please do not start threads like this.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
make 8 more bumping posts in this thread so you have 20 posts and then post the picture...?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Take a sip out of the bottle - you should be able to taste the testosterone. At least, when my girlfriend licks my ballsack, that's what she says.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Would like to help you, but Im confused by your wording. Test enanthate is made in the US(and elsewhere) for humans by at least two different companies(name brand and generics) I believe 5ml is the largest vial size of US made enanthate(unless I guess a compounding pharmacy makes it?).

It is not illegal if you have a medical need for it, and it is not illegal to posses if you have a script for it.

post more info, elaborate on your question and maybe someone can help you. Are you just trying to figure out if its fake?

sbv

Awards
eh... if google turns up nothing at all, it can't be a real lab. probably a small time underground operation.

doesnt mean the stuff isnt legit

PlayerTwo

Awards
eh... if google turns up nothing at all, it can't be a real lab. probably a small time underground operation.

doesnt mean the stuff isnt legit
bump bump bump.
i'll get my 20 posts then show ya

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
If you mail that to me Ill let you know if its fake or not.. Deal?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well its not from a commerical drug maker. Dont know if its real or not, but savannah was one of about 20 underground labs(names) that got busted last year(cant post about the operation, it will get deleted, but do a google search).

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Most likely an undergrouond lab.. do you know anyone else that has taken stuff from the same lab?? Is he Yoked? If he is reall small it is probably fake...:icon_lol:

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
is there a way to have your stuff lab tested without getting in trouble? In other words... are labs instructed to see scripts/documents of where the Test came from?

Just a thought... Any ideas...?

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of people doing this but am not sure where...

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
you'd be better off getting gear you know for sure is legit. Why inject yourself with something if you're not sure of what it is?

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
you'd be better off getting gear you know for sure is legit. Why inject yourself with something if you're not sure of what it is?

I completely agree! The unfortunate thing no days, is that "fakes" are SOOO DARN real looking, Everything from sealed and boxed, to the halogram... all have been tested and in some instances come up short of what they say they are. It sucks that we have to reference, cross reference, and yet again cross reference THAT crossreference to be sure what we are injecting is legit!

The only REAL way to know for 100% sure is to have it lab tested for have a script for it and get it through a doc! Even THAT has been shown to be counterfit at times! I read somewhere in the forums here that either walgreens or CVS (not sure which) had actually seen selling an underdosed Test without even knowing it! Just makes ya think....

Also.. ordering online is about as risky as it gets now days and, from my experience, it seems that even people who could once "Get anything, no problem" are running into issues themselves finding legit stuff at decent prices!

GGRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf:

PlayerTwo

Awards
personally that's what i believe as well. it's not worth the risk of it being something else. you're stickin a needle an inch into your body and if you're doing that you should be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.