Winny Cycles....

italnstalln84

Awards
I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things and have been considering doing a cycle of Injectable Winstrol. I've read a couple of posts that say you shouldn't do it stand alone. I blew out my knee just under a year ago, and I know that there will be some effects on the joints as well. Anything to alleviate that strain will be helpful as well. I'm 5'8" and about 260, needless to say not hitting the gym because of 2 reconstructive surgeries has definitely takin its tole in the weight department. I'm primarily looking to cut up, I want to get to the 210-220 range. Currently my diet consists of low carb, high protein. 5-6 small meals a day, I'm also taking a protein shake, creatine, and amino fuel. Any info anyone wants to contribute will be greatly appreciated. If everything works out, i'll post some before and after pics. I'm lookin to lose about 15 pounds a month.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just diet and exercise, when you hit a plateau and your not losing any weight throw in a fat burner. No need for winstrol especially with no test. If you were like 8% bf then that might be a different story. but at your weight and bf you wouldn't notice a thing from a steroid like winny.

italnstalln84

Awards
The info I'm tryin to get is for when I hit the plateau. I'm expecting it around the 235-240lb mark. I've had 4 surgeries on the knee, and every time i've hit the gym, I usually hit a stand still at that mark. I think I'll be around 20% bf, not quite the 8%, would it be worth it then?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I'm at around 21% BF myself - things like winny and clen are useless at our weight. Think about it when you're around 10-12%. Get your diet in check. Trust me - I'm in the same boat - the last thing I wanted to hear is that my diet sucked.

Biggest difference for me is drinking a couple of protein shakes a day, ESPECIALLY first thing in the morning - do a protein shake, or toast and eggs to get your metabolism going. Gotta do more cardio too, which everybody loves. Walking is really good - im not a big treadmill kind of guy.

Some people like fast cardio, but honestly, slow cardio like walking long distances makes your body burn primarily fat after half an hour.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yo may want to look into something like the anabolic diet. That may really help you get your bf% down. Some people are really sensitive to carbs. I noticed that i am and i"m an ecto. i started The AD about 6 weeks ago, within a month i went from about 13% to 10%. I'm also taking anavar so that did play a role in the process.

italnstalln84

Awards
I've put myself on a fairly strict, low carb diet. I am one of those people who are sensitive to the carbs. My protein shake intake is mainly right after my workout. As far as the treadmill goes I really can't do much on that, but I have been able to hit the elyptical machine due to the low impact. I usually get about 45 min out of that before my knee turns to jello and I proceed to hate myself the next morning. But no pain no recovery right. I'll definitely take a look at that anabolic diet, see if it's something I can adapt to. Another question, why the anavar and not winny?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anavar has less sides then winny does. Also winny is alot more popular because it is cheaper. The fat loss from anavar is greater then that of winny. I"m on a recomp right now and anavar has helped me very much to keep all my muscle and actually gain a little bit while cutting. I just started T3 and anavar is a must while doing so. The anavar was run this cycle strictly to not lose any muscle while i did my cardio and dieted. I think it is the better option of the two. In mid may I will actually be running anavar and winny together this cycle will be to add a little bit of muscle of keep them hard and defined. People might ask why i have no test in there or why im doing all orals. The reason is because im not trying to get that big. these compunds will do exactly what i need them too and the toxicity of the compunds is way overrated.

italnstalln84

Awards
So after I were to get down to the ideal body fat range for winny. What should I stack it with...I really don't want to get much bigger. People start to ask questions, and I really don't want to deal with my job being some of those people. I am a fairly big guy to begin with...arms when I was thin, were around 18 1/2, without getting into to much detail 20" arms is not what I'm lookin for.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is a long way from now. For now i would focus on getting down to about 12%bf then when that time comes you can decide what to do. If your not looking to get big and just to harden up theres steriods out there such as Primobolan, Masteron, Winstrol, Anavar, Turnibol, etc. you would have to do a lot of research and decide which one suites your needs.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The info I'm tryin to get is for when I hit the plateau. I'm expecting it around the 235-240lb mark. I've had 4 surgeries on the knee, and every time i've hit the gym, I usually hit a stand still at that mark. I think I'll be around 20% bf, not quite the 8%, would it be worth it then?

I sincerely doubt that you will plateau at that high of a weight...you're BMI at weight 235 will still be nearly 36...still high; even for some bodybuilders. (not that I think BMI is a good metric)

Do you know how to swim? swimming is easy on the joints and IMO is a great form or cardio. I've been using it since I hurt my knee.

I've been in your shoes bro! just over 3.5 years ago I was 230 pounds (I'm 5'10), I was over 35% bf. I decided to lose the weight and in one year I went to 160 at 10% bf. since then I've worked my way up to 190 @ 13%...without taking steroids or pro hormones! Theres a lot you can do without help! Stick to the basics: protien and creatine.

since then I've tried a couple cycles to give me a hand because I hit some major roadblocks after changing my body composition so much.

keep your diet clean and remember to hit the weights...the easiest way to spike your metabolism naturally is to increase muscle mass (IMO). From what I've read for every pound of muscle you add your body burns an extra 50 cal/day...exchange 10 pounds of fat for 10 pounds of muscle and you're burning an extra 500 cal/day (enough to kill off a pound of fat a week - 3500).

good luck bro!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
winny sucks on the joints. reverse osmotic effect and may worsen any issues you have with your knee.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
winny sucks on the joints. reverse osmotic effect and may worsen any issues you have with your knee.
Very true Anavar would be alot better on your joints with less sides. But i would stay away from any AAS right now.

italnstalln84

Awards
Thanks for the replies...I just weighed in this morning, no juice still, i'm at 253. Bout a 7 pound loss from when I posted about a week ago. I'm going to keep doin what I'm doin for now and stay away from the winny. Anyone have any suggestions on some natural fat burners or metabolism boosters?

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies...I just weighed in this morning, no juice still, i'm at 253. Bout a 7 pound loss from when I posted about a week ago. I'm going to keep doin what I'm doin for now and stay away from the winny. Anyone have any suggestions on some natural fat burners or metabolism boosters?
tons of info in the weight loss forum for you. Leviathan and DCP stack seem to be the most highly touted. I haven't used either but the DCP seems to be like crack to a lot of peeps on the board!;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11