Superdrol(M-Drol), PCT, and Alcohol!!!

kennejp

Awards
Hey everyone, I just took my first m-drol yesterday and last night was reading stuff about alcohol incorporated with it etc. I know and will not drink anything while I am on it but in my last week on PCT it is my senior spring break!!! It starts on march the 16th. I will be drinking a good bit as I am in a house with a bunch of guys. My main question is will it be ok drinking on my (3rd week) of PCT? I know that it is counter productive to my test levels during PCT and I know it will not be good for my gains but other then that will my liver etc be ok by then? I know you guys never recommend drinking period but its my last Spring Break! What do you guys think? Please Help do I need to quit or will it be fine just counterproductive to my cycle? Thanks.
Also I am taking milk thistle and liv52 all the way through and after spring break....

PCT: Nolva 40/30/20/20
Activate
Tribulus
maybe 6 oxo

My stack
M-drol
Liv52
coq-10
taurine-
Cycle support
Multivitamin

My cycle
week 1:m-drol
week 2:m-drol
week 3:m-drol
week 4:pCT
week 5:pCT
week 6 PCT Beginning Start Spring Break

Joker22

Awards
DO NOT DRINK!!! You will do serious damage to your liver. If you are taking Nolva, it can be just as toxic to the liver as the Superdrol. I know it will be tough to lay off during spring break, but you are risking serious injury. Next time, you may need to plan further ahead if you have an event where you know you will want to drink. To take it a step further, I would advise not drinking until a couple of weeks after you finish pct. If you can't do that, I would stop now.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT DRINK!!! You will do serious damage to your liver. If you are taking Nolva, it can be just as toxic to the liver as the Superdrol. I know it will be tough to lay off during spring break, but you are risking serious injury. Next time, you may need to plan further ahead if you have an event where you know you will want to drink. To take it a step further, I would advise not drinking until a couple of weeks after you finish post cycle therapy. If you can't do that, I would stop now.
I was going to say just that but I had to leave class haha. I am going to go out on the limb and say you're going to drink at this event regardless so I would just stop the cycle if I were you before you are too deep in. Nolva is just as toxic on the liver as Joker said so you'd still be doing damage. (not to steal your thunder joker haha)...My friends, (who don't know I'm cycling) keep wondering why I haven't drank in a month...I planned it out where no event is coming up to where I'd feel obligated to drink so I am devoting 2 months or more to my cycle and no drinking...hell even on cycle things like Tylenol and ibuprofen can also be more stressful so just be prepared for what you're getting into and just plan ahead of time...(sorry for personal referencing)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
STOP TAKING THE MDROL! whats the rush? just do it when you get back. You'd most likely end up losing all of your gains if you went on a week long bender after a cycle anyway. alcohol and crap food dont fair well when it comes to keeping gains.

kennejp

Awards
Ok guys thanks for the advice I guess I can stop now- I also have winadrol could I take that for a couple weeks since I dont think it requires much of a PCT?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys thanks for the advice I guess I can stop now- I also have winadrol could I take that for a couple weeks since I dont think it requires much of a post cycle therapy?
Seriosuly buddy just leave it and do the cycle properly when you get back.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I just took my first m-drol yesterday and last night was reading stuff about alcohol incorporated with it etc. I know and will not drink anything while I am on it but in my last week on post cycle therapy it is my senior spring break!!! It starts on march the 16th. I will be drinking a good bit as I am in a house with a bunch of guys. My main question is will it be ok drinking on my (3rd week) of post cycle therapy? I know that it is counter productive to my test levels during PCT and I know it will not be good for my gains but other then that will my liver etc be ok by then? I know you guys never recommend drinking period but its my last Spring Break! What do you guys think? Please Help do I need to quit or will it be fine just counterproductive to my cycle? Thanks.
Also I am taking milk thistle and liv52 all the way through and after spring break....

PCT: Nolva 40/30/20/20
Activate
Tribulus
maybe 6 oxo

My stack
M-drol
Liv52
coq-10
taurine-
Cycle support
Multivitamin

My cycle
week 1:m-drol
week 2:m-drol
week 3:m-drol
week 4:pCT
week 5:pCT
week 6 PCT Beginning Start Spring Break
Since I started playing with my hormones, I keep it real simple: I don't drink at all. Maybe once or twice a year around the holidays while my hormones are somewhat stable. I know its kind of extreme, but I had my share of drinking when I was in my early twenties and am lucky to have lived through it. Nowadays I just stay away from it because it does absolutely nothing for me. If you can't escape the urge to drink, you should of thought about it before taking of all things superdrol. Your liver will already be somewhat impaired from the cycle, and even moreso from the serm. I know it takes about 6 weeks for my own liver function to return to normal after a cycle and post cycle therapy from bloodwork, and I wouldn't even consider drinking or taking tylenol containing products until that point.

bigGUNS04

Awards
wow, im surprised everyone on here didnt flame him worse ...? back in the day when i joined if anyone did that,people would tell them to go jump off a building or promote the drinking, and wishing for an early death. Did everyone on here get soft?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
wow, im surprised everyone on here didnt flame him worse ...? back in the day when i joined if anyone did that,people would tell them to go jump off a building or promote the drinking, and wishing for an early death. Did everyone on here get soft?
Personally I'm not one to flame. I've been on forums for long time, here only a few months but earlier then I didn't have to join until a viewing limit was reached. So maybe this doesn't pertain to me but either way I'm just a laid back guy, seeking and giving answers and looking to interact with the outside world...CHEERS ALL

SIDE NOTE: I just wish that people actually did their research BEFORE they get on anything. OFF TOPIC but when I was taking a SSRI I didn't know until I did research that my migraine medicine and that would create a toxic substance in my body. No doctor ever told me...so I research before ingesting now...word of advice noobs -> :gotsearch

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Just do what I do and limit yourself to only drink 1 cup of beer per night:

Beer.jpg

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey smallguns :FUfinger:just kidding dude.I had to join too from max views, and i love that people dont flame everyone for everything.I used to read getbig's forums and thats all they do.It's cool and funny at first, but it gets old.To me the point of these forums is to learn and spread your knowledge.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to take my clomid this morning.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
I forgot to take my clomid this morning.
I plan on starting a prohormone cycle in the near future comprised of 1-Andro, 4AD and DecaVol from AMS. I have heard from many peopel that you should take a SERM after this (and have it on hand just in case during). I will definitely take Arom-X as PCT...would you reccomend clomid?

Thanks for the help

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Contrary to popular belief a heavy night drinking will actually show elevated liver enzyme values the next day.