DecaVol Does the Job

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.37%

DecaVol Does the Job

That is, assuming you want the job done known as "deca d1ck". I took the low end of the dosage, 3 pills daily, for 3 weeks (one bottle). Through diet and exercise, and possibly this stuff, I lost about 3 pounds, and seem to have gained a bit of muscle. My strength is up a bit, and my recovery was quicker than usual, but my sex drive was nearly non existent for days on end, and when I was "At it" I would get sort of insensitive down in that region, and sometimes have trouble staying going. I have been off for about 3 days now, and my sex drive returned after about a day I'd say.

For the minor improvements I made, I think I could have done better just working out harder and watching my diet as closely as I was while "on". I certainly could have spent the $60 on something better.

Sorry for the lack of an official "log" but for such a low dose of something like this, it didn't seem worth it. I had my first workout since going off yesterday, and did chest. I hit it extra hard and I feel good.

I think next is going to be a turinabol cycle and/or a low dose (200-400/wk) test cypionate run, for 8-12 weeks... but first I want to continue on the path of righteousness and eating of less crap food and more protein.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.37%

I want something that will induce hepatitis, and make my gonads shrink to marble size. Will this do that? LOL j/k. PM Sent.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 03:16 AM
  2. Does the BW suppose to mix with the BA?
    By Nuteboy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 12:55 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 09:00 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 12:37 AM
  5. Does the amount of 6-OXO required vary?
    By Andy2k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 08:35 PM