Only 1-AD and 4-AD legal

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. It may or may not help, but make sure your Senators and Reps know your stance on this issue.

2. The whole ban is bull****. Why? Ask the gov or FDA why? Prohormones are not addictive like heroin, nobody is robbing to get money for there 1test habit that they just can't seem to kick. Seriously priorities are ****ed up in the country. Is this a serious enough problem to resort to banning them, are people getting ill or inured. Are PH's causing cancer or some other serious disease or illness. The answer to all of that is NO NO NO NO. Put me in front of these jackasses. Nicotine in this country is legal and yet it causes about 50 deaths an hour. Hmmmm. Your right if we are going to ban something lets make it 1test because it's side effects are so awful in comparison. I guess enough people aren't buying them like cigarettes so money the gov get's in TAXES won't pay out. Someone tell me I do not speak the truth please. later J
    •   

3. Originally posted by jminis
    I guess enough people aren't buying them like cigarettes so money the gov get's in TAXES won't pay out. Someone tell me I do not speak the truth please. later J
    Heh, maybe we should have a PH/PS tax on them. I gave out a lot of ideas on what more we could do to PA over at the dreaded BB.com

He didn't want to listen............He said that it isn't worthwhile, wouldn't help, too much work, blah, blah, blah........

Whatever my man............if he doesn't want to put the work into it by doing more in ways of raising money, etc. Then he's on his own as far as I'm concerened.

Shark, I put rice in the zip-lock baggy, put the container in it, held the baggy up to my mouth, and then tried to suck all the air out until there wasn't any left > sealed it up. The rice is so it draws out all the moisture. Worked fine for me, probably had it in their for about 3 months or so?

4. Whatever my man............if he doesn't want to put the work into it by doing more in ways of raising money, etc. Then he's on his own as far as I'm concerened.

He isn't an officer of the USFA. There is someone else that is in charge of raising money. Remember, he has a company to run.

5. O/T.....

Hey Mike, that Jen Hendershot girl on your site that you sponsor now, do you happen to know her hometown? Like exactly?

Reason is, that I think I may know her. I saw that she has done a lot of comps around the Pittsburgh area. I think her brother lives very close to me.

btw, do you know of anyplace that I can get a good deal on sort of a package(ie, tickets, rooming, other attractions, etc) for when I go to the Mr. O? Been looking around a lot, and since I know you go, maybe you can hint me in.
    •   

6. I had someone else make my reservations. The hotel is going to kill you. If you don't mind being a little out from the host hotel (mandalay bay and luxor) then you can probably save quite a bit of money. Most of the rooms I have saved are in the 100 buck range per night. I was told that the agency that is listed in the Olympia advertisements, is actually pretty good, although I'm not sure. Plane tickets bounce around like crazy, our flights from here are around 300. People have no idea how much it cost to go and do one of these shows. By the time you get booth space and so on it is a huge expensive, I just hope it pays off.

7. Thx, 100 bux aint too too bad. If that is what it is. I'm alright on plane tickets as I have someone that will hook me up. we're both on the east coast, so I would assume that its about the same price for us both.

But damn, I'm sure your gonna have to call dibs for space, no? Unless you had already reserved booth space. That'll be a bitch. I'm sure you will do good. good luck......

no info on that IFBB chick?

8. Jen is from OH as far as I know. We have 4 booth spaces at the arnold and are also a sponser of the show.

9. Ok, maybe she's not the one I was thinking of. Unless she had moved, I'll have to ask Mike (her suspected brother)

10. Originally posted by jminis
    if you want to ban something lets make it 1test because it's side effects are so awful in comparison.
    What are you talking about? 1-test doesn't have more side effects than other prohormones. In fact, its anabolic/androgenic ratio is higher than that of 4-diol and it doesn't convert to estrogen. Yeah, 1-test is very potent and it doesn't limit itself with enzyme saturation as most phs do, however, it's your choice, just take less mg of 1-test, you will get the same anabolic effect you'd get with prohormones but with less side effects (less androgenity than 4-diol, no estrogen conversion, no estrogen or DHT conversion before converting to target hormone, ...).

11. Originally posted by jweave23
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. just got a little 1-ad and 4-ad
    By caliboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 07:39 PM
  2. Help with PCT for original 1-AD and 4-AD
    By The Dominator in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 09:54 AM
  3. 1-AD and 4-AD Question
    By D8685 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 08:29 PM
  4. 1-AD and 4-AD in liquid recipe anyone?
    By Luisciphr1 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 08:59 AM
  5. Dosing,1-ad and 4-ad
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 01:00 PM