Only 1-AD and 4-AD legal

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I've been following a thread over at BB.com about how the organization that is supposedly trying to save PH's, have written up their own bill that only has 1-AD and 4-AD legal.

Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

Mine are this: save it all, once you walk down the slippery slope you'll never get a foothold again.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I'm afraid if they see whats up w/ 1-test, it will be Schedule III for sure.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I hope they realize that if they ban Ph's many many peolple are just going to move right into the juice. Fools I tell you fools. And yeah it does sounds like PA is trying to cash in. How nice it would be to just have 1ad huh. f@#$ that Shi$. later J

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
His (PA) holier than thou replies over at BB.com leave much to be desired.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I despise him as well as others in this industry.

K

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
wow, what a 180 from the bb.com boards. over there, most people on his side.

Also Sir Foxx, I think everyone agrees with you to save all PHs but that's something easier said than done. In the article on bb.com that you were reading I think on the third page, you'll find out why they ("they being those who created the bill) are concidering banning each PH.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I also think that a lot of the reason you see people over at BB.com siding with PA is due to them being against Bill L.

Thanks for the heads up about page 3. I was scanning the thread so fast I missed it.

K

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
no prob man...and yeah I agree, there sure is a dislike for Bill L over there

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Ohh dont worry, theres always the black market.:D And if you thought **** was expensive now, just you wait.

But if it came down to that Im sure most of you would be smart enough to buy real gear instead of PH since the legality and cost issues will have equaled out. Lets just hope it doesnt get that far though.

db

R

rjones

Awards
I think PA has been losing some respect because of his arrogant answers on bb.com, but he still is an industry leader. Of course he is willing to sacrifice all ph's (and 1-test of course) except his products, true "precursors." Oh, that would help him make more money? If everything but 1-ad is banned, I for one will move to the real deal.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
You guys have no clue what you are talking about. PA has had VERY little to do with the USFA and what they decide to save. You have to decide what can be saved based on natural occurance. 1-AD and 4AD have the best literature on them right now. It is easy for you all to sit on the sidelines and see it this way. I can assure you as an officer of the USFA that it was not PA who decided to save just those hormones.

R

rjones

Awards
You guys have no clue what you are talking about. PA has had VERY little to do with the USFA and what they decide to save. You have to decide what can be saved based on natural occurance. 1-AD and 4AD have the best literature on them right now. It is easy for you all to sit on the sidelines and see it this way. I can assure you as an officer of the USFA that it was not PA who decided to save just those hormones.
You are right that most of us don't know the "inside scoop." We can only go on what we read online, which everyone knows can't always be trusted. I guess than he is just lucky that his products and beliefs (true precursors, as I believe he doesn't "agree" with 1-test products) would be saved. Also, saving some is better than none.

T

TheTom

Awards
  • Established

Also, saving some is better than none.

NO KIDDING!

Without the USFA, ALL PROHORMONES not just 1-ad and 4-ad, were going up for review. And you know what? They were ALL most-likely going to be banned.

All members of the USFA are putting in countless hours of their own time, and tons of their own money. Why? To save the prohormones that are the most savable.

What do I mean by most savable? Well the only prohormones that are legal are ones that are naturally occuring in foods that you eat. The most savable prohormones are the ones that have HARD FACTS&RESEARCH that they are found in foods that we eat.

USFA ARE NOT TRYING TO BAN PROHORMONES THAT AREN'T 1-AD and 4-AD, THEY ARE TRYING TO SAVE THE ONES THAT CAN BE SAVED!

If you want things like 1-test, 4-hydroxytest, 19-nor, 1,4add ETC ETC ETC to be saved... well then DO SOME RESEARCH! If you can find indeniable proof that these prohormones are found to be naturally occuring in foods we consume, send the information to the USFA at http://www.usfa.biz/

Otherwise you are just speaking out of your ass. Also there's no reason to hate Patrick Arnold. The guy made 6-oxo, 1-ad, responds to almost every question directed to him on a messageboard, and is fuckin' ripped. What's to hate?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

NO KIDDING!

Without the USFA, ALL PROHORMONES not just 1-ad and 4-ad, were going up for review. And you know what? They were ALL most-likely going to be banned.

All members of the USFA are putting in countless hours of their own time, and tons of their own money. Why? To save the prohormones that are the most savable.

What do I mean by most savable? Well the only prohormones that are legal are ones that are naturally occuring in foods that you eat. The most savable prohormones are the ones that have HARD FACTS&RESEARCH that they are found in foods that we eat.

USFA ARE NOT TRYING TO BAN PROHORMONES THAT AREN'T 1-AD and 4-AD, THEY ARE TRYING TO SAVE THE ONES THAT CAN BE SAVED!

If you want things like 1-test, 4-hydroxytest, 19-nor, 1,4add ETC ETC ETC to be saved... well then DO SOME RESEARCH! If you can find indeniable proof that these prohormones are found to be naturally occuring in foods we consume, send the information to the USFA at http://www.usfa.biz/

Otherwise you are just speaking out of your ass. Also there's no reason to hate Patrick Arnold. The guy made 6-oxo, 1-ad, responds to almost every question directed to him on a messageboard, and is fuckin' ripped. What's to hate?

Bull$hit...........

Yes, some is better than none. PA knew very well what he was doing and yet never told the full truth. Fine........no problem w/ buying your way in, but when you get questioned, don't lie about it.

The Tom, it seems awful funny that you only have 10 or so posts and show up to only defend PA, IMO......

btw, the USFA is now a free-for-all............and to think I actually wanted to do more for the cause.:rolleyes:

T

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Hey I have some posts here as old as January. I know that's not really that old because the board has been around for so long, BUT, it's long enough to show you "I didn't just join the board today to back up PA."

The REAL reason I back-up PA so much is this...

I visit the Avant Labs board everyday. At this board PA answers EVERYBODIES questions. He doesn't go into hiding when the heat gets put on him like some company owners do. He gives detailed answers to any kind of question.

I have also posted at ABCBodybuilding since as early as 2001, with around 800+ posts. I am not a frequent poster here, I just like to lurk and learn about prohormones, biochemistry and steroids.

Also about the USFA...

WHY DOESN'T it make sense to you guys that

ALL PROHORMONES ARE GOING UP FOR REVIEW TO BE BANNED!

The USFA aren't the ones banning the prohormones, it's a HUGE government/fda type issue.

If it wasn't for the USFA, you can bet your ass ALL prohormones would be banned. If you DON'T BELIEVE IT, what about STEROIDS? Even steroids as weak as ANAVAR were banned along with the more serious steroids (test,nandrolone,equi,dros,etc....) back in the 80's.

Hell, we don't even know for sure if USFA WILL MEAN ****! There is still a good chance ALL PROHORMONES EVEN 1-AD AND 4-AD will be BANNED!

I know it sad and a lot of people don't like to face reality for what it is. But don't come crying to the board when the time comes for the government/fda to make their verdict. Because the prohormone ban has been all over tons of boards for months now.

T

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I am not trying to be a downer, I just wanted to state some facts. I am not the kind of person who is going to hide from the thought of a "prohormone ban" until the day it finally happens.

I would like to openly discuss it with anyone who wants to discuss it. All those too afraid to approach this subject, I don't blame you at all. It will suck badly if all prohormones are banned.

-TT

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
No worries bro. I was just assuming about your identity.

I can respect your ideals and such, but as far sa PA is concerned, I don't care for him, as well as others. This is just my opinion. I had in the past wanted to give more to this cause, I spoke to Rick Collins and tried to see what more I could do around my home town. I was going to call back and get started until, $hit started to hit the fan. I know that I, as well as others were into the USFA bit not only for PH's, but ALL supps as well. Lately, I haven't seen too much action going forwards in this regard. All I have seen, is bickering amongst the contributors about whose in and whose not, etc. And to make things worse, their focus was seeming to get swayed easier and easier as time passed. All the while I had known that there were actors behind the scenes.

I could go on, for hours, but this doesn't concern me anymore, nor which do I care. I hope everything goes well for the remainder of the time.

T

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
It's cool man, I have to admit this subject has been played out a million times. I understand if you don't care about it anymore. But I think it's fun to talk about.

I'm open to hearing your side of the story Jer, if you got time to explain some of it. I'm just going off of what I've read from various boards, and what I logically put together. I haven't heard much about the "actors" and what goes on behind the scenes. Sounds interesting.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
People who think the USFA is PA's little bitch organization are stupid. I guess they don't realize a biotest rep is basically head of the thing.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone here said the USFA was PA's little bitch, but calling people stupid is uncalled for. Damn Mike, you think a lot of yourself don't ya.

BTW, it's okay to stick your PH powders in the freezer, right?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone here said the USFA was PA's little bitch, but calling people stupid is uncalled for. Damn Mike, you think a lot of yourself don't ya.

BTW, it's okay to stick your PH powders in the freezer, right?

I put the container in a zip-lock baggy and put rice in it and just stick 'em in the fridge, as someone here suggested to me. Works fine.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I call it like I see it. When people don't know what they are talking about, yet still make comments, I consider them stupid. We all do that.

S

Skark

Awards
  • Established

I put the container in a zip-lock baggy and put rice in it and just stick 'em in the fridge, as someone here suggested to me. Works fine.
Why rice? Do you just put it in the baggy along with the container of 1_test?

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
It may or may not help, but make sure your Senators and Reps know your stance on this issue.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
The whole ban is bullshit. Why? Ask the gov or FDA why? Prohormones are not addictive like heroin, nobody is robbing to get money for there 1test habit that they just can't seem to kick. Seriously priorities are fucked up in the country. Is this a serious enough problem to resort to banning them, are people getting ill or inured. Are PH's causing cancer or some other serious disease or illness. The answer to all of that is NO NO NO NO. Put me in front of these jackasses. Nicotine in this country is legal and yet it causes about 50 deaths an hour. Hmmmm. Your right if we are going to ban something lets make it 1test because it's side effects are so awful in comparison. I guess enough people aren't buying them like cigarettes so money the gov get's in TAXES won't pay out. Someone tell me I do not speak the truth please. later J

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I guess enough people aren't buying them like cigarettes so money the gov get's in TAXES won't pay out. Someone tell me I do not speak the truth please. later J
Heh, maybe we should have a PH/PS tax on them. I gave out a lot of ideas on what more we could do to PA over at the dreaded BB.com

He didn't want to listen............He said that it isn't worthwhile, wouldn't help, too much work, blah, blah, blah........

Whatever my man............if he doesn't want to put the work into it by doing more in ways of raising money, etc. Then he's on his own as far as I'm concerened.

Shark, I put rice in the zip-lock baggy, put the container in it, held the baggy up to my mouth, and then tried to suck all the air out until there wasn't any left > sealed it up. The rice is so it draws out all the moisture. Worked fine for me, probably had it in their for about 3 months or so?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Whatever my man............if he doesn't want to put the work into it by doing more in ways of raising money, etc. Then he's on his own as far as I'm concerened.

He isn't an officer of the USFA. There is someone else that is in charge of raising money. Remember, he has a company to run.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
O/T.....

Hey Mike, that Jen Hendershot girl on your site that you sponsor now, do you happen to know her hometown? Like exactly?

Reason is, that I think I may know her. I saw that she has done a lot of comps around the Pittsburgh area. I think her brother lives very close to me.

btw, do you know of anyplace that I can get a good deal on sort of a package(ie, tickets, rooming, other attractions, etc) for when I go to the Mr. O? Been looking around a lot, and since I know you go, maybe you can hint me in.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I had someone else make my reservations. The hotel is going to kill you. If you don't mind being a little out from the host hotel (mandalay bay and luxor) then you can probably save quite a bit of money. Most of the rooms I have saved are in the 100 buck range per night. I was told that the agency that is listed in the Olympia advertisements, is actually pretty good, although I'm not sure. Plane tickets bounce around like crazy, our flights from here are around 300. People have no idea how much it cost to go and do one of these shows. By the time you get booth space and so on it is a huge expensive, I just hope it pays off.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thx, 100 bux aint too too bad. If that is what it is. I'm alright on plane tickets as I have someone that will hook me up. we're both on the east coast, so I would assume that its about the same price for us both.

But damn, I'm sure your gonna have to call dibs for space, no? Unless you had already reserved booth space. That'll be a bitch. I'm sure you will do good. good luck......

no info on that IFBB chick?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Jen is from OH as far as I know. We have 4 booth spaces at the arnold and are also a sponser of the show.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Ok, maybe she's not the one I was thinking of. Unless she had moved, I'll have to ask Mike (her suspected brother)

N

neurotic

Awards
if you want to ban something lets make it 1test because it's side effects are so awful in comparison.
What are you talking about? 1-test doesn't have more side effects than other prohormones. In fact, its anabolic/androgenic ratio is higher than that of 4-diol and it doesn't convert to estrogen. Yeah, 1-test is very potent and it doesn't limit itself with enzyme saturation as most phs do, however, it's your choice, just take less mg of 1-test, you will get the same anabolic effect you'd get with prohormones but with less side effects (less androgenity than 4-diol, no estrogen conversion, no estrogen or DHT conversion before converting to target hormone, ...).