Underground Labs M1T

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Was this stuff legit? I saw a picture of a bottle of 180 capsules at 5mg each. Did they ever sell this stuff? If so, how good was their quality compared to other companies?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
i used it back when it was available and it worked. i only used kilosports and UG. UG was easier to dose because it came in 5mg tabs, KS was in 10mg caps.

i think the large 180 bottle came near the end when everything was about to get banned.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It was legit and just $10 a bottle.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
agreed...keep an eye on expiration date, but i never had a bad experience with any of the underground product line. mike had a reputation for keeping label claims

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
Amazing product. Unfortunately the bottles I found recently expired November 2006.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
How was their M-Dien product? Was that any good?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yes, i used that before. hard part is figuring out how much to use, as people's estimates are all over the place. i've heard from 15-50 i think. but if you find anything from that company it should be good, just prob past expiration

Kimber

Awards
Totally forgot I still had an unopened bottle of their M1T. I wonder if it'll still work even though it's over a year past its expiration.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i still have this stuff, i bought just 2 bottles when it was out for a total of 20 bucks! Needless to say i wish i bought like 20 of um, i wouldve been making bank! I still think its good. I really doubt those expiration dates on supplements.

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
No clones since M1T, or any product similar, has been banned for years now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mattierocks Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 10
Omega Anabolics 6
Anabolics 10