storing hcg, question for Chemo!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

storing hcg, question for Chemo!

i've got a two bottle kit for hcg, and when you mix it you get 10 ml of 10,000 iu /mg, which comes out to around 100,000 iu. for me, this should last 2 or 3 years. the problem comes in when you mix it, and then it only lasts 60 days in the fridge. so if i mix it all up, then i'll get only one cycle out of it.

i guess the thing to do is partially mix it, and store the rest of the powder. i'd reseal it and put one of those little dessicated packs in it. would it be o.k. to store the powder in the freezer, and mix it up as needed? how long will it store like that?

thanks dude. nice to have experts on this board!

Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

Originally posted by broker_mike
    [B]i guess the thing to do is partially mix it, and store the rest of the powder. i'd reseal it and put one of those little dessicated packs in it. would it be o.k. to store the powder in the freezer, and mix it up as needed? [/B
    Yes, those would be sufficient storage procedures. Make sure to seal it TIGHTly and put in the packs to soak up the humidity. You'll have to change out the pack every so often and bake it in the oven to get the H2O out of it, but that's easy to do.

Originally posted by broker_mike
    [B]how long will it store like that?[/B
    It's hard to say. You have to take into account how long ago the compound was actually produced and how well its previous holders stored it. These, and other factors, will affect the lifespan of the compound. However, typically a compound,stored in this manner, should last a couple of years.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Question for injecting
    By drummerzrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 12:23 PM
  2. Scrip for Test; For Chemo & All
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 03:46 PM
  3. Question for Sage?
    By belbs75 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2