Pats forfeit Superbowl after Brady tests positive for Pheraplex/clones...
- 02-03-2008, 07:11 PM
- 02-03-2008, 10:07 PM
WOW! The look on Brady's face was priceless, one of my fav. moments in sports. I guess cheaters never win. (consider that a bump)
- 02-03-2008, 11:49 PM
It's important that people realize that the coach was the brains behind the whole idea of taping other team's plays. But the whole team had to suffer. They win as a team, they lose as a team.
The title of this thread definitely caught my attention, lol. But then I thought about it: many of the players on the Pats and Giants teams look as though they could be on steroids. A lot of them are much, much bigger than Brady. But his size doesn't mean that he's not using supplements. He possibly could be. But I'd put it past him before any of the others.
02-04-2008, 12:05 AM
02-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By holyintellect in forum MMAReplies: 17Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:37 PM
- By edwards in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 09-26-2007, 12:03 AM
- By bulls**t in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:37 PM
- By ChuckBooty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:52 AM
- By stxnas in forum MMAReplies: 8Last Post: 05-10-2007, 12:23 PM