Current Prohormone Steroidogenesis Chart

JETHRO

JETHRO

Awards
How About A Steroidogenesis Chart With All The Current Prohormones So People Like Me Can Have Something Tangeable?

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
thats a great idea, can someone post one for us?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
thats a great idea, can someone post one for us?
Excellent idea. I thought about this the other day by using a model I already have of regular gear but I figured it was best left to one of the more experienced experts here. Maybe something like this only with PH's:

steroidogenesis.gif

JETHRO

JETHRO

Awards
I thought it might be better to leave the regular hormones in place only make room and put the current prohormones in the right spots before or after. Thanks for commenting on this, maybe someone in the know will actually chart it for all of us.

Jared

Awards
I thought it might be better to leave the regular hormones in place only make room and put the current prohormones in the right spots before or after. Thanks for commenting on this, maybe someone in the know will actually chart it for all of us.
This probably will not work very well as the majority of the current "prohormones" are actually steroids. I am not up to date with everything that is currently available, but the more popular compounds are in fact steroids.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Well, technically all prohormones are steroids themselves, but I think you mean that the current "prohormones" do not require conversion to be "active"? Either way, even active steroids have metabolites that may or may not have any biological activity (usually not).

JETHRO

JETHRO

Awards
This probably will not work very well as the majority of the current "prohormones" are actually steroids. I am not up to date with everything that is currently available, but the more popular compounds are in fact steroids.
I would think that would make it easy for someone to chart them......