some ph caps half empty?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys im new here.had to join after using up my max guest views,but i like it here so thats cool.i searched the forum and couldnt find anything on this so i hope it hasnt been discussed before.a month ago i finished a superdrol/pheraplex combo (in one) called mass factor.which i finished but hated.i noticed about 2 caps were half empty and about half of the others were about a quarter to a third empty.is this normal with ph caps or is this a bad sign like clumpy protien that also mixes clumpy.thanks in advance.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Never noticed this problem with mine...

...bump...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what the hell does bump mean?ive been reading "muscle forums" for probably a year and cant figure that one out.and i was thinking this was a sorry company,paid 90.00 with 10% off.they told you to take for no more than 30 days without a 30 day break,and the writing was so small and distorted i was surprised i could read it at all.

pebble

pebble

Awards
what the hell does bump mean?
"bump" is normally said when the person has nothing to add but wants to ensure the thread does not fall from the top of the page. The logic being that people normally don't scroll down to the older threads.

What I found funny is the "bump" was issued 8 minutes after the original post and only pushed it up past one other thread. On the more ironic side, the asking what a 'bump" is plus my answer has now once again brought this thread close to the top with still no information to help the original poster with his question.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry bro, but you got ripped off hardcore. You can buy these 2 products separately for about $40 and dose them correctly, lol. Why didn't you like the cycle? Oh and by the way PANF***INGTERA! Hell yea! Props for the member name.
yeah i realised you could buy them separately afterwards.the only reason i bought it was because the guy was telling me how much he liked it and it was way better than their previous best seller.i know this is stupid but i didnt look into what was in it untill i got home,but i was wanting to try superdrol anyway.i finished mass tabs 6 weeks before this one and another guy who worked their said you could start another cycle right after pct "their not steroids they wont mess you up like steroids."??? anyways i think maybe not waiting three months after mass tabs had something to do with it.i only had negative sides or else iwould have "known"that the product was a placebo.does not waiting long enough after pct reduce the effects of ph's?oh yeah i LOVE pantera:box:,i have a 3-d cfh on my left inside wrist and my 3 yr old pit is named dime after dimebag rip:rant:

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"bump" is normally said when the person has nothing to add but wants to ensure the thread does not fall from the top of the page. The logic being that people normally don't scroll down to the older threads.

What I found funny is the "bump" was issued 8 minutes after the original post and only pushed it up past one other thread. On the more ironic side, the asking what a 'bump" is plus my answer has now once again brought this thread close to the top with still no information to help the original poster with his question.
Bump :D

(Took an afternoon nap and feeling a little smart ass right now)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, not waiting long enough and giving your receptors a break will result in a crappy cycle. Not only that, but it is def. not healthy for your body. I would go with time on cycle + length of post cycle therapy = how long you should wait until your next cycle. Superdrol is NOT a PH. It is a steroid. That guy at whatever store you went to, is a DUMBFKUCK! Alright, it's super bowl time, GO PATS!
yes i knew how long to wait, but being told to only wait 30 days was like being a teenage female virgin being told i love you for the first time,i just had to give in:)from now on it will always be atleast 90 days off after 30day cycle.i guess no one else has the partial empty problem?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who makes Mass Factor? I've never heard of it.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i beleive its anabolic labs from dallas tx.I've never heard of it either,and they dont have a website.Possibly the only reason my local supplement store has it is because im in tx.One guy at my gym has used it and stoped using it twice because of his loss of sex drive.I'm going to ask him next time i see him if some of his caps were partially empty.