Votes: 23 31.5%
  • It's ok to buy online after much research

Votes: 50 68.5%

• Total voters
NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
So I'm researching going to the dark side and want some advice...

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Ziquor...urr, father, is it my destiny to turn to the dark side? :twisted:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Well I debated this myself for many years, and then I finally switched as I realized the benefits of switch to the darkside. As you can see here in my before & after photos...

BEFORE-AFTER.JPG

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
lmao...yes, truly an amazing transformation...the powers of the dark side are amazing

StormTrooper

Awards
Remember The Dark Side of The Force is very powerful, there's no turning back..:lol:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Damn Neo how'd you find a video of my mom? lol that's great

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Lots of people on this board mention how PH/PS are harder than real gear on you so I figured I would at least look into getting real gear. Right now I have 2 Original Superdrols, 2 M-drols, 5 H-drols, 2 Furazadrols, 2 Havocs, 2 Sus500 (ok, so I stocked up) but I figure at some point I'll need to give my liver a break.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
There are reputable online source but you must make sure they're legit. However, I'd probably stay away from domestic sources for a good while if you can find a reliable European source.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I voted local and here is why..
Why most of us know that you can easliy find a good source online if you are on these boards long enough and build a trusting relationship with you peers.. However you are violating more laws when you go thru the mail.. Instead of just having juice in your possesion say at your home ( misdemeanor by the way) you are buying thru the mail.. that is federal crime..Selling or buying thru the mail can carry much more severe penalities.. If you get popped, ( and yes people get popped all the time) you have more to contend with than if you had a personal amount of juice stashed at your home..

It goes without saying I think, that if you have a boat load of various drugs and cash etc.. at your home then you are facing distribution charges etc..
Its an individual choice, but at what price?? if you are going to break the law and risk attorney fee's, jail time etc.. wouldnt you want the lessor of charges if that happend to you??

Just in case some of you dont know this ( which I am sure most of you do) there is no private email systems.. ie hushmail etc.. they are monitored by our government easily.. I know bodybuilders on other boards who have been popped ordering domestic and overseas and spoke of how their " secure email" was not secure at all.. Dont believe the hype guys.. While most of us will never encounter the legal side of buying AAS, some will.. Its just a fact.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I voted local and here is why..
Why most of us know that you can easliy find a good source online if you are on these boards long enough and build a trusting relationship with you peers.. However you are violating more laws when you go thru the mail.. Instead of just having juice in your possesion say at your home ( misdemeanor by the way) you are buying thru the mail.. that is federal crime..Selling or buying thru the mail can carry much more severe penalities.. If you get popped, ( and yes people get popped all the time) you have more to contend with than if you had a personal amount of juice stashed at your home..

It goes without saying I think, that if you have a boat load of various drugs and cash etc.. at your home then you are facing distribution charges etc..
Its an individual choice, but at what price?? if you are going to break the law and risk attorney fee's, jail time etc.. wouldnt you want the lessor of charges if that happend to you??

Just in case some of you dont know this ( which I am sure most of you do) there is no private email systems.. ie hushmail etc.. they are monitored by our government easily.. I know bodybuilders on other boards who have been popped ordering domestic and overseas and spoke of how their " secure email" was not secure at all.. Dont believe the hype guys.. While most of us will never encounter the legal side of buying anabolic steroids, some will.. Its just a fact.
PGP is a must! Trade public keys before talking about ANYTHING.

Domestic mail is a hell of a lot safer than international. That won't be the case in a few years when everything is scanned/x-rayed, (Operation Eagle Eye or something like that).

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
pumpdogg, thanks a lot for your post! this is exactly the kind of info that I started this post hoping to get. very good info.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
FedEx? Without directly asking anything....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
the Dark side has been callin' me for a good while.. I, like you, Nas, have a REAL nice supply of oral ph/designers..

I just can't help but feel some sweet Test Enanthate callin' my name though.. Mmmm, vials, amps, needles, oh my!

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
ozarka, you and me have a lot in common! lmao The more I read about how people feel on test the more intrigued I become...I don't quite have "pin envy" though...I'm a little worried about the pinning part of it...but not enough to scare me off :twisted:

Last edited:
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm not exactly "in love" with the idea of jabbin' a needle into my quad/delt/glute, but I've researched the balls out of the process. So if I do decide to go dark.. I'll be ready..

Oh, by the way.. PM sent.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm not exactly "in love" with the idea of jabbin' a needle into my quad/delt/glute, but I've researched the balls out of the process. So if I do decide to go dark.. I'll be ready..

Oh, by the way.. PM sent.
Any fears or hangups go away very quickly, like about your 3rd shot...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Any fears or hangups go away very quickly, like about your 3rd shot...
LOL very true, then you might get some more fear when you pierce a vein and see blood streaming down your thigh when you pull the needle out. The memories of pinning :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
PumpDogg: You made a great point ! That is certainly applicable if you absolutely trust the source's products and ability to stay out of legal trouble. I know of a few local guys but they charge a ton and they sell coke, weed, and crystal meth. All you guys out there: Never deal with a local source who sells other drugs, it's just a matter of time before it rains on their parade.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I had a really cool chat with a local guy today. I asked him if he thought my dr. would go for 400mg a week test for TRT, he laughed and said "maybe" :D But sadly he told me that they usually just give maintenance of 100mg test a week :(

Well just after that he was nice enough to give me the lowdown on someone who could help my 'friend' if they were looking for quality stuff. Nice :thumbsup:

How do you guys check pricing on items to see if my 'friend' is getting a good deal?

Much Love,

Neoborn

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
My friend ordered from a reputable company that a couple people said was good. The people said 2-3 weeks and it has been 2 1/2 and hes getting worried. I think the process of ordering online has gotten alot worse lately. Maybe it will get better with a new president but probably not though

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Last edited:
NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff! I think I finally found a local source but was wondering the same thing as Neo regarding what prices are usual/fair locally.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
dang! 120 for 10ml of test e?!?!? must be so really really high quality shyt!

im glad my local guy likes me haha i never pay over 85 for 10ml of test e.

i was nervous the first time i pinned but rite after ward i felt like i was on top of the world and couldn't wait to do it again haha
some people say it gets old after doing it alot but i look forward to it

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Don't think talking prices is appropriate here guys.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Be careful with online ordering man. 2007 was a BAD year for that Sh**. Go over to F*** Genetics or Anonymous Bodybuilding and read some of their stuff, there were so many mail orders busted it was ridiculous, a lot of people went to jail. It's not as safe as it was pre-baseball-steroid-hype.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I've ordered online several times. Both international (received product but took Forever) and domestic which takes a few weeks (but def recommend)

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I would not have a clue where to get it locally.

Even if you join a gym, what are you going to do? Walk up to the biggest guy and start talking about steroids? LMAO.

Really, you would have to try and befriend them, and even then they might not be taking gear or know where to get it. Seems liek a waste of time and energy.

As risky as it is, online seems the way to go, at least for me.

Machmood

Awards
I have no idea what it was like in 07-08 but it seems there are some legit online sources these days. I have 2 and have never had a problem. Lol one of the sites looks more professional and easier to navigate then most sites for legal stuff

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I was browsing a site that seemed legit, and also had good reviews.

Then, I read the following:

Anavar is a steroid commonly used to increase testosterone levels.

WTF!!!!!!

jdam

Awards
I have been thinking about walking up to some of these guys, but I don't want to interrupt their workout and I really don't want to walk up to them in the locker room when we're not wearing any shorts. There are always people around and I would hate to bring attention to them by asking them about it. I've been doing the prohormone thing, but am craving the hell out of some test. I no longer fear pinning, but I am freaked out about getting busted ordering online. It's hard to gauge how many guys get popped for small orders. I am pretty confident about an international source after researching for six months, but am still hesitant to order. Felony does not sit well with my job position. I just need someone to talk me down, tell me to hike 'em up, and pull the trigger. I don't even know anyone who uses gear, so I don't know what to expect and I don't have anyone to talk to about it. How scared were you on your first order and how scared should I be?