IDS Ripped Tabs, Mass Tabs, Bulk Tabs, Oxodrol Pro or Sostonol 250?

What is safer (specially for hair)?

• Ripped Tabs

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Mass Tabs

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Bulk Tabs

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Oxodrol Pro

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Sostonol 250

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Spain and here is difficult to obtain PHs, but incredibly I found a store that sells PHs here.

Its selling Ripped Tabs, Mass Tabs, Bulk Tabs, Oxodrol Pro and Sostonol 250.

Yes i know, i know, IDS its not a great option, but its the only option that i've found here, and i want try it. Of course, i dont forget i've to do a good post cycle therapy.

(BTW, im 35 years old, 182lbs, 9.4%bf, and 15 years training)

Well, the question is: What is safest?

Especially I am concerned about the baldness. Im slighty prone to MPB, and i know any anabolic steroids can aggravate it, but I am willing to risk.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you might want to look into it,but i read that ripped tabs and mass tabs have the same active hormone, but ripped tabs is not methylated and has some stimulants.I used mass tabs and loved them.they didnt kick in untill around week 3.So if i used them again (ids discontinued all that you listed or are having trouble making more?)i would buy 2 boxes and run for 45days.I used 180 count 6oxo and tribulus and felt great.I didnt gain alot of weight because i leaned up too,but iwas told by three diferent people in the gym that i was getting big within 4 days (towards the end of cycle)and strength also shot up faster than ever.This was my first cycle but 6 weeks later i started a superdrol and pheraplex clone(in one).All igot were leg cramps, loss of sex drive ,hard ons were few and far between,and "loads" were half the size at best.So in closing i loved mass tabs and if i could get them cheaper than $100.00 iwould use again for 45 days.Hope this helps a little.P.S i only waited 6 weeks after cycle cause a guy at the local supplement store said you only had to finish pct then you could start another cycle the next day.I think this might of been why my second cycle sucked.So now im waiting 3 months like most people say.OH yea i have no idea which one is safer but it definately wouldnt be sostonol 250.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Its dificult to say what PH is in it, but i've read that (i dont know if its true):

Ripped Tabs: pheraplex + prostanazol

Mass Tabs: methylated stenbolone

Bulk Tabs: ??

Oxodrol Pro: havoc clone

Sostonol 250: superdrol + halodrol + havoc

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
bulk tabs is 1-ad. Not sure at what dosage though.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Curiously, almost all those who have proven mass tabs love it.

Maybe its the best option.

Anybody knows how androgenic Mass Tabs is (generally more androgenic -> more hairloss), or if Mass Tabs (Stenbolone) converts to DHT?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it seems the majority of people who put ids down have never used their products.they put them down because of their "shadiness" of not coming out and telling you whats in their hormonal supplements,but you either use them or dont.i remember seing on mass tabs they pass it on as an all natural supplement.which everything is except for the methyl sten.i would buy as much mass tabs as you can and if you dont like them sell them on e bay,their is a buy it now for like 150.00!and when the bids are getting close to the end their like 80.00 to 120.00.i would say thats proof that people like them.sorry for not answering your questions but i hope im helping you out(muscle and business wise).

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and also i had no negative sides whatsoever with mass tabs.just remember if you do use them they take a little while to really start kicking in.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
I have said it before and will say it again... i LOVE mass tabs... I just wish that people would take them a bit more seriously... They are definately strong enough to cause shutdown and i learned that the hard was some time ago!

As far as their "shadiness".... i can understand what you mean. I agree that they dont want to divulge their "propriatory blend", and it does cause some people to question it. BUT, i've never seen anyone take them and NOT see or feel results! So as far as results, they are GREAT! Just have some PCT lined up in case you get any gyno and for shutdown...

I literally got done taking my last pill yesterday and WISH i had gotten 2 bottles so i coulda run it for 45 days... Either way, its been great! They are going for CRAZY $ online and had i seen it coming, i woulda bought a BUNCH of boxes! I know a kid who stocked up in case the PH companies stopped making... He bought 20 boxes at 29.99 a box.... He's selling ALL DAY long at 120.00!!! Damn kid! LOL ggrrr......

Anyone else know of any PH's going out of production soon?!? LOL

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I have said it before and will say it again... i LOVE mass tabs... I just wish that people would take them a bit more seriously... They are definately strong enough to cause shutdown and i learned that the hard was some time ago!

As far as their "shadiness".... i can understand what you mean. I agree that they dont want to divulge their "propriatory blend", and it does cause some people to question it. BUT, i've never seen anyone take them and NOT see or feel results! So as far as results, they are GREAT! Just have some post cycle therapy lined up in case you get any gyno and for shutdown...

I literally got done taking my last pill yesterday and WISH i had gotten 2 bottles so i coulda run it for 45 days... Either way, its been great! They are going for CRAZY $ online and had i seen it coming, i woulda bought a BUNCH of boxes! I know a kid who stocked up in case the PH companies stopped making... He bought 20 boxes at 29.99 a box.... He's selling ALL DAY long at 120.00!!! Damn kid! LOL ggrrr......

Anyone else know of any PH's going out of production soon?!? LOL
lol there ALL in danger its only a matter of time....

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Their was no heads up with the mass tabs,I called ids and was directed to a guy to ask if they would be making more ph's and he said yes....They never did.I called cause i loved them too and was noticing them going out of stock.The most shady thing i seen was how the mass tabs made it sound like it was all natural ingredients and said nothing about post cycle therapy,I doubt anyone unknowinly took mass tabs.If they didn't know what they were they would go with muscletech or something,their ads sound better:)

killswitch05

Awards
sustonol 250 gave me gyno...boo...i should have used a serm...but like you guys said about the shadiness..i should have taken that product a little more seriously. I only used formestane as a PCT. It did give me 7 dry lbs and strength went through the roof. So, its up to you man

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
sustonol 250 gave me gyno...boo...i should have used a serm...but like you guys said about the shadiness..i should have taken that product a little more seriously. It did give me 7 dry lbs and strength went through the roof. So, its up to you man
lol u used sostonal 250 without A serm????yikes that auhgt to hurt..:welcome:to the world of Ph's and Ps's!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By the way,this is an old thread.I'm sure the guy already did whatever.He hasn't let us know though.Oh well,it's been jacked........somewhat

killswitch05

Awards
lol...yeah..sucks, but its a learning process...thats what i get. Funny thing is (and i dont want to take attention away from this post) that i just started Mdrol (w/serm ready) and its flaring again. Should I just stop and go straight to the nolva and give up on pro hs altogether?

killswitch05

Awards
lol...i just joined this website today for this purpose...cause its bearly my first week.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll pm you what bassgod pm'd me.M-drol does not aromatise so take note of what he says to do during and after.The serm works with estrogen,your gyno might be prolactin induced

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'll pm you what bassgod pm'd me.M-drol does not aromatise so take note of what he says to do during and after.The serm works with estrogen,your gyno might be prolactin induced
thats where cabergoline comes in....

fitnesstech

Awards
I got awesome strength and wait. A lean gain at that. Also, drew my testes up which suprised me.

killswitch05

Awards
should i just quit the mdrol? im not even a week in..I was thinking of starting my serm with an AI and cutting my losses while im ahead....i mean i love the stuff, but i only have my left nipple a little puffy, no ball.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so, he was shutdown and with that the estrogen levels reach a minimum (probably 0) , when he discontinued the steroid his body respond to the estrogen depletion with an estrogen rebound(exceeding normal values by far), this is a common situation and that's why I always say, if you don't have a SERM dont do harsh steroids but some people only learn on the hard way:frustrate

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think so, he was shutdown and with that the estrogen levels reach a minimum (probably 0) , when he discontinued the steroid his body respond to the estrogen depletion with an estrogen rebound(exceeding normal values by far), this is a common situation and that's why I always say, if you don't have a SERM dont do harsh steroids but some people only learn on the hard way:frustrate
He said he just started m drol and noticed a flare up.And prolactin does the exact same thing.Thats why you should just cover both bases with SD.

davedog

Awards
sustanol 250

so would peeps recommend 250 or was it bad stuff????

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
He said he just started m drol and noticed a flare up.And prolactin does the exact same thing.Thats why you should just cover both bases with SD.
well, if he notice since the beginning in that case I agree, it can only be prolactin but its the first time I heard that with a dht derivative, but then again how can we be sure it was a legit compound?????????
Maybe it was contaminated with some kind of progestin, remember epi, PA said it was contaminated with trenbolone acetate, hard to tell...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so would peeps recommend 250 or was it bad stuff????
Well it's three different methyls in one,so not the safest smartest option.Plus you will pay way too much for it if you can even find it cause it's been discontinued.As I said earlier in this thread(I believe,it's been a while)I paid $29 after shipping for mass tabs.They usually go for around $150 now.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, if he notice since the beginning in that case I agree, it can only be prolactin but its the first time I heard that with a dht derivative, but then again how can we be sure it was a legit compound?????????
Maybe it was contaminated with some kind of progestin, remember epi, PA said it was contaminated with trenbolone acetate, hard to tell...
I'm so glad I'm not gyno prone.If I was,I would of gotten it for sure with my second cycle.I still take precautions after being educated.But my PCT withmass tabs and a SD/phera combo was 6oxo the first time,and advanced PCT for the SD/phera combo.Just fine gyno wise,but I was noticeably shut down for like a month after the SD/phera combo starting a week before PCT.I'm positive nolva would of bounced be back much quicker.But luckily no gyno,or even signs or symptoms.

BIGA

Awards
MASS TABS ARE THE FREAKIN BOMB. I REGRET NOT STOCKING UP. THATS ONE PRODUCT IVE BEEN USING SINCE THEY HIT THE MARKET. qUICK WEIGHT AND STRENGTH GAINS. AND THE BEST OF ALL A SUPERCHARGED SEXUAL APPETITE. NO SIDES WHATSOEVER.

hundahunta

Awards
Is Sostonol that bad, I took a stack of Sostonol250 and Methyl-e with no pct, only a multi-vitamin and protein
1 month later a took a bottle of Sus500 and a bottle of a tren/pheraplex it's been about a month with no pct lost about 4 lbs but other than that ok. Though i never gained to much weight with the sus, pheraplex stack

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Is Sostonol that bad, I took a stack of Sostonol250 and Methyl-e with no pct, only a multi-vitamin and protein
1 month later a took a bottle of Sus500 and a bottle of a tren/pheraplex it's been about a month with no pct lost about 4 lbs but other than that ok. Though i never gained to much weight with the sus, pheraplex stack

should have given yourself more time between cycles to help out the receptors and restore normal hormone levels... maybe that is why the second cycle wasn as good

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
should have given yourself more time between cycles to help out the receptors and restore normal hormone levels... maybe that is why the second cycle wasn as good
Thats exactly why(it happened to me once)!Theirs a reason it's time on+pct=time off!

gregoryb23

Awards
Does anyone know if it is safe to stack h drol and ripped tabs. It is very important to me, and I will be using proper PCT and cycle assists

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam, i want some sostonol 250 lol, cant find any. its the worst but the best out of them.