P-Plex vs. M-Drol sides

tryin2

Awards
I was wondering how much difference there is in the side effects of p plex and m drol. I have done a couple of cycles of other superdrol clones and was thinking of doing something a little differnet and thought maybe p plex would be a good choice. The sides on the superdrol cycles were pretty bad towards the end. I did do four week cycles though. Would like to maybe try something with good gains but with maybe a little less harsh sides. I know it will vary from person to person but was just wondering what others have experienced. This is also my first post on here so Hello to everyone. thanks.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
You need to do some research. p-plex is Phera-pLex and m-drol is superdrol. The sides for each have been discussed to death.

tryin2

Awards
I know what p plex and m drol are. I have researched these and many other ph as and ds's for a few years now. I was just asking for opinions from people who have tried both. But thanks for your smart reply.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Yeah and I'll say it again, they have been discussed to death already, the compounds have been out for years now and there are literally hundreds of reviews...

tryin2

Awards
Yeah and I'll say it again if you want to contribute to this thread thanks, if not shut the hell up.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
My personal experience with the sides with these two is like comparing apples and oranges. I tried superdrol twice at 20mg, there was too way too much lethargy for me to continue or at least make the experience enjoyable. Since I still have some I may try it once more as a pulse after my workout stacked with something I can take ed. You can go to my Phera/Epi log, Posts #6 and #42 outline my side effects for a phera/epi stack. These are only my personal experiences; it’s really a good idea to search on pplex or phera to find other’s experiences.