Buddy stopped his cycle and gave me his test!

Atheloop

Awards
We were both on 12 weeks cycles of Test-e @ 500mg a week! He stopped because he started getting depressed so he gave me a 10ml vial of it! I'm doing two 200mg injections a week right now! I'm on my 2nd injection of week 4 and am up around 12 lbs!

What should I do?

1) Save vial for my cycle in summer?

2) Up dosage to like 800mg a week?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
We were both on 12 weeks cycles of Test-e @ 500mg a week! He stopped because he started getting depressed so he gave me a 10ml vial of it! I'm doing two 200mg injections a week right now! I'm on my 2nd injection of week 4 and am up around 12 lbs!

What should I do?

Dude, test doesn't make people depressed. They generally feel fanmazing.

But about your question.. Is this your first cycle? If it is, I'd leave the dose the way you have it and save that shizzle for later, or just make your cycle longer.

Atheloop

Awards
Dude, test doesn't make people depressed. They generally feel fanmazing.

But about your question.. Is this your first cycle? If it is, I'd leave the dose the way you have it and save that shizzle for later, or just make your cycle longer.
Well he feels always like he wants to be alone and is changing, I could tell it! We all decided to take him off!

Anyways, it's my first cycle, would raising my dose be any good now or what? I'm still not sure whether to save on it? Any other views?

BigB29

BigB29

Awards

What should I do?

If you are getting good results at your current dosage I would keep it the same. More is not always better, especially on your first cycle.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
12 lbs in 4 weeks on 500mg (two 250mg injections) a week of test??? DAMN, what are you eating bro . . . .I meant I know the stuff is great, but thats nutty

Mclovin009

Awards
if he got depresed from test i dont wanna know how he is or would be on clomid. i thought i was goiing to kill myself or someone else when i was taking that for my pct

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
Where do you get 500mg of test out of 2 200mg shots a week. Last time i checked that was 400mg..?

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
12 lbs in 4 weeks on 500mg (two 250mg injections) a week of test??? DAMN, what are you eating bro . . . .I meant I know the stuff is great, but thats nutty
Im up 12 pounds in 2 weeks at 500mg :aargh:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if youre making great gains off what youre taking now then no need to up it. Just run it longer or save it but i would probably just extend the cycle.