newbie test prop and tren cycle help

Mclovin009

Awards
hey guys this is my first post on here and it is pretty important. i have searched but i would like my responses to be specific and once i hae the ability i will rep everyone who takes me seriously.
this is my second cycle (my first was orals...) and my main concern is strength and leaning out. i am 5'8 174.
i am about to start a cycle of test prop and tren (masteron with d bol on hand) and i was hoping that yo could critique my cycle. i will take any advise or pointers you have.

i have 3 vials or prop
1 tren a
1 masteron
and 250 d bol

i am concerned about total shutdown with the tren and i want to run a low dose so i was thinking i would do
90 prop eod
30 tren ed
and possibly 20 masteron eod for 8 weeks then i will be using clomid as a post cycle

what do you think?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you posted and asked the questions. It means you at least have foresight and desire to do things properly. That said, please don't be offended, at this bit of advice:

At age 21, you're gonna shut down your already raging T production by using steroids. Then, these substances will produce an increase in T. You SHUT DOWN your 21 year-old body's ability to naturally produce the very thing you are gonna then shoot into your body!

This cycle doesn't make sense. I hope you'll consider the facts. You'll be much happier later, when your body CAN effectively utilize such substances! Just lookin' out, amigo...

Mclovin009

Awards
so you are saying that i shouldnt you any type of anabolics??? i aprechate the concern. really, but i already have everything and im am going to start in about a week regardless and i am going to be doing a proper pct.

would it be better to do 30 master and 30 tren eod?

Mclovin009

Awards
i am also thinkin of trowing in some clen. how much and when do you think i should do this?

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Use the Clen in post cycle therapy to keep cortisol down if you want. It's not commonly done these days but in years past everyone did it and swore by it, and it is still effective in this capacity if you choose to use it that way. Be prepared for the 1 week adjustment period for the clen, though, the headaches can be wicked bad.

If you're worried about shutdown you should probably do some research on using HCG while on cycle. Sounds like you're not opposed to sticking yourself so one extra poke won't hurt!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna really get into it much more, cause you already know my concerns. I like clen alot, personally. However, as a post-cycle supp, beware that it can be fairly catabolic to some. Not everyone agrees, however.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first cycle then i'd say drop the tren definitly. Tren sides can be harsh and for you first cycle it is better to play it safe and see how your body reacts to the other hormones. Just run the Test prop, Dbols and Masteron save the Tren for another cycle. Can you outline your cycle for us so i can see how it lays out?? Ex: Week 1-4 30mgs Dbol, 50mgs Tprop EOD, etc..... Do you only have 1 vials worth of Masteron??
Also what are your goals

Mclovin009

Awards
goals: leanest gains possible and +++strength

current breakdown is (but willing to ulter):
weeks 1-8=100 test prop e.o.d
30 tren a e.d
weeks 4-5= 30mg dbol e.d
weeks 10-12= clomid pct

if i was to switch the tren with the masteron how much and how often do you recomend i take it? because im not sure if im going to take that and the clen yet

and any good links to read up on hcg?

Mclovin009

Awards
im almost a week in now and so far all i have been usin is the test prop. 40mg a day. i just did my sixth injection last night into my other thigh (i have already done my glutes and delts) and my only concern is that i might need anouther injection site so that i dont build up scar tissue as fast. what do you guys recomend?
also might get some provioren. should i just take it towards the end of my cycle?

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
hey guys this is my first post on here and it is pretty important. i have searched but i would like my responses to be specific and once i hae the ability i will rep everyone who takes me seriously.
this is my second cycle (my first was orals...) and my main concern is strength and leaning out. i am 5'8 174.
i am about to start a cycle of test prop and tren (masteron with d bol on hand) and i was hoping that yo could critique my cycle. i will take any advise or pointers you have.

i have 3 vials or prop
1 tren a
1 masteron
and 250 d bol

i am concerned about total shutdown with the tren and i want to run a low dose so i was thinking i would do
90 prop eod
30 tren ed
and possibly 20 masteron eod for 8 weeks then i will be using clomid as a post cycle

what do you think?
As many of my peers have already stated, drop the Tren. all together, you'll thank us later.

This is your SECOND CYCLE, and Tren. is most definitely for those who have had just a "tad" more cycles under their respective belt(s)! You also have Mast. in there which is another powerful Androgen, and there is not enough balance here; way to heavy on that side of the fence bud. For no other reason, you're definitely over doing it.

But, no, seriously man you don't wanna' get that heavy just yet, as another dude said here, you're fresh meat, and your body is going to respond SUPER-WELL to a very, very basic cycle. Take advantage of time being on your side, and you will make some CRAZY gains with consistent lifting, eating, resting and a basic AAS regimen.

All the best man,
-Cheers