Epidrol and lethargy

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm on epidrol right now, and I like it. The gains are not really impressive so far, but nice nonetheless. But I've been experiencing some lethargy the last two days. Nothing to worry about I guess. But what can I do about it other than taking stims?

(I take fish-oil, lecithin, mult-vit and Cycle Support.)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if there is a definite answer or resolve. I tried taking stims to combat my lethargy and I oddly seemed to slip right into the crash phase, skipping right over the stim phase, which made my situation worse. I went from lethargic to feeling hung over.

I first tried 200mg caffeine cap with no resolve, I fell asleep off 5 RPMs and I had a short burst of energy, about 40 min with 400mg caffeine cap, then felt hung over.

it was counterproductive for me, but give it a try, maybe you'll respond differently.

Also, the lethargy may subside within two weeks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure that stims shouldnt be takin ON cycle....as for energy, just get A LOT of rest, maybe some green tea and B12

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, I slept like crazy to compensate the lethargy and it took about two weeks for me to get back to non-zombie status

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I seen a lot of posts on here with people commenting on lethargy with Epi/clones. A lot of people say if they get 10+ hours of sleep plus keep their carb intake really high it goes away.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys! Carbs are pretty high right now, around 500g and I'm 211lbs right now so that should be enough. I'm also trying to sleep more every day. I get 9 hours of sleep right now.
I'm adding some B12 from now on, hope that helps a bit.

Stims don't work for me either, Volcom.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt get long sleeps just felt like sleeping often...i couldnt sleep 8 hours str8 tho...alot of naps.

Last edited:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I just hit lethargy pretty bad couple days ago, sleeping during the day, felt like not doing much but laying in bed, headache, etc. I up'd my water to at least a gallon a day, eating more carbs, and more sleep (though sleepin 9+ hours night) and after that been feeling really good!