Omnevol Side Effects?

phwong25

Awards
I'm a healthy 22 yr old college football player. I've been taking Omnevol for 3 weeks and experienced great gains. I have gained 10 lbs. and have noticeable strength gains. I recently read some negative info about Omnevol about how bad it is for your liver. I have been taking milk thistle with it (400 mg/day). I just got sick with flu symptoms (sore throat, body aches, runny nose, and random bloody nose). I've also noticed that my eye lid has been twitching. Could this be a side effect of the Omnevol? We have been doing our off-season running in freezing temperatures. Other guys on the team have used Omnevol with great results and the only side effects I've heard from them are hard nipples which I do not have. I was going to use Novedex XT for post-cycle. Is that good or should I do more? Should I finish out my last week of Omnevol?

5'9" 205 10% body fat
7 years of lifting
no previous ph

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
I would get a serm just in case. nolvadex would be good, not NOVEDEX XT. Nolvadex is a pretty good serm if you can find it. The twitching of the eye could be you squinting a lot if you cant see far.

bignative22

Awards
Dude, omnevol is a mixture of three steroids, all methylated and all liver toxic. You need either nolVAdex (tamoxifen citrate) or torimfene, clomid, etc, not this over the counter Novedex CRAP. You are probably getting these symptoms because of your non existant testosterone levels, messed up cholesterol and impaired liver function. I'd say you should stop immediately if you have access to Nolvadex and get bloodwork done to check liver and kidney function, as well as cholesterol.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Dude, omnevol is a mixture of three steroids, all methylated and all liver toxic. You need either nolVAdex (tamoxifen citrate) or torimfene, clomid, etc, not this over the counter Novedex CRAP. You are probably getting these symptoms because of your non existant testosterone levels, messed up cholesterol and impaired liver function. I'd say you should stop immediately if you have access to Nolvadex and get bloodwork done to check liver and kidney function, as well as cholesterol.
^^^^^^^ and also, next time you run a prohormone it's best to use just one methyl at a time, 3 at once is brutal on your liver. i hope u didn't drink in excess while on cycle. Nolvadex is a must for your post cycle, your natural testosterone is most likely shut down. also you might want to consider some kind of tribulus product along with your nolvadex to stimulate some natural production. Novedex XT won't do u much good at this point. use google, you can find nolvadex without a script with some looking.

You should probably get bloodwork done to make sure your cholesterol is ok, and your liver enzyme count will be high, but that should go down in time, keep taking the milk thistle. you might want to add some fish oils, red yeast rice, coq10, or some ALA to help recover a bit faster. Omnevol is brutal, 3 methyls is way to much in my opinion, but I've read logs where people ran it, made gains, and turned out fine, so it's just my opinion.

Isn't Omnevol going to be pulled soon? I think I remember reading that before somewhere. Either way, evo labs is nuts for making a product that liver toxic.

If you want to finish out your last week is up to you, but if your sick, I think it might be time to call it quits and make sure you didn't screw anything up to badly, plus 10 pounds is still a great gain, add some creatine post cycle to help maintain some of those gains as well. I guess keep using it til u get ur hands on some post cycle stuff though. maybe slide back the dosage a little, what are u using per day? it's 2 caps right?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Also if you run with Nolvadex, you should continue to run Milk Thistle or Cycle Support...which ever through PCT and few weeks beyond as it is said that Nolvadex is rough on the liver as well...interesting as this is what I use...

perhaps you should just go with clomid or torm since your liver is probably mush as it is...