Current Cycle

dville04

dville04

Awards
Right now I'm in the middle of week 3 of my first superdrol cycle. The doses have went as such. 10mg day 1-2 then 20mg up until beginning week 3. Week 3 is 30mg/ed and I am still not seeing near the results I had hoped for. Initially I had planned on a clean bulk, but after not seeing much gains it has turned a little dirty in hopes of putting on more muscle without worrying about the bf% right now.

Also a concern of mine is gyno. I think i'm just paranoid but i feel a slight itch around the nips that just started today. also i have always had slightly puffy nips that i think is just prolactin that has always been there very mildly. again i think it is just paranoia. This was initially gonna be a 4 week cycle but I'm not sure if it is even going to be worth it to run a 4th week. the 4th week was supposed to be ramped down again to 20mg/ed followed by a clomid only pct. Some feedback on any gyno experienced (i don't want a friend of a friend told me info) or gains experienced or pct advice would be greatly appreciated.

dville04

dville04

Awards
also i've been experiencing some mild joint stiffness. i've never really heard this as a side of superdrol but do you think it could be?

PlayerTwo

Awards
Right now I'm in the middle of week 3 of my first superdrol cycle. The doses have went as such. 10mg day 1-2 then 20mg up until beginning week 3. Week 3 is 30mg/ed and I am still not seeing near the results I had hoped for. Initially I had planned on a clean bulk, but after not seeing much gains it has turned a little dirty in hopes of putting on more muscle without worrying about the bf% right now.

Also a concern of mine is gyno. I think i'm just paranoid but i feel a slight itch around the nips that just started today. also i have always had slightly puffy nips that i think is just prolactin that has always been there very mildly. again i think it is just paranoia. This was initially gonna be a 4 week cycle but I'm not sure if it is even going to be worth it to run a 4th week. the 4th week was supposed to be ramped down again to 20mg/ed followed by a clomid only post cycle therapy. Some feedback on any gyno experienced (i don't want a friend of a friend told me info) or gains experienced or post cycle therapy advice would be greatly appreciated.
most people who have puffy nips, in my experience, are more prone to gyno. i wouldnt even go the 4th week if you're worried about gyno now.

you been taking any nolva throughout the cycle?

dville04

dville04

Awards
nope no nolva. thought about it then read about possible delayed gyno maybe due in part to nolva with the superdrol. no experience personally but it was enough to scare me. i hope i'm not prone to gyno that would suck. my natty test levels are fairly high, plus i'm still young (21, almost 22). also my bf% has gone up since turning 21, no need to explain why, so i thought that might have had something to do with it. i also thought about ordering some letro just in case of any flare up but i don't wanna have to worry about the rebound coming off of that s***.

dville04

dville04

Awards
no noticeable sides so far really. just paranoia i think. better safe than sorry though.

PlayerTwo

Awards
no noticeable sides so far really. just paranoia i think. better safe than sorry though.
yeah, i remember my first cycle, paranoid as ****.
just make sure you keep an eye out for itchyness and hard lumps.