making test enanthate

broker_mike

Awards
ok.. let's assume you make test base from synovex-h per dazed's kit and then strip the prop ester.

is there a thread on making test enanthate? where would you get the enanthate ester?

thanks everyone!

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
do a search for chemo's posts...and have fun reading you will find it in his post's

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like more trouble then it's worth bro. In the advanced section of the forum there's a thread on attatched esters but **** bro if it were me I'd just buy some test enth. (In mexico of course):D Later J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jminis
It sounds like more trouble then it's worth bro.
Yep, I agree. Either homebrew convert it or get a dazed kit IMO :)

diablo69

Awards
ok.. let's assume you make test base from synovex-h per dazed's kit and then strip the prop ester.

is there a thread on making test enanthate? where would you get the enanthate ester?

thanks everyone!
stay away from the synovex.. to complecated. My buddy got this ****.. was nothing but a headache..
Get Raw powder much faster and cleaner product

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Synovex with dazed kit is not bad at all. Other than that kit, yes I agree, it is too much of a hassle.

broker_mike

Awards
as i've looked into it, i'd have to agree .. test prop is the only thing that's practical. too bad there's not a synovex-enanthate :)

i like enanthate because you only have to inject once a week, maybe twice.

diablo69

Awards
as i've looked into it, i'd have to agree .. test prop is the only thing that's practical. too bad there's not a synovex-enanthate :)

i like enanthate because you only have to inject once a week, maybe twice.
why not get the powder Enanthate? Can make it 50 times cheaper then conventional methods.
My ENE shot cost me less then .25 cent per cc and my test is at 250mg/ml thats why I can run my cycle longer then my buddys..

I getting ready to run 2 gram of enanthate a week with my GH and slin.

diablo69

Awards
yes nice picture.
but still for the price you paid for those I can make a 50ml bottle of 250mg/ml of ene from powder