My First PH Cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.32%

Thumbs up My First PH Cycle

Hey everyone, I've been lifting for about 5 years now and have been researching PH's for the past 8 months. I'm going to be doing a 4 week cycle of P-Plex in about a month or so. My cycle will run 15/30/30/30 and I will run Cycle Support in conjunction with P-Plex. For my PCT I will be taking Post Cycle Support along with Foremastane (my AI) and Powerfull (Test Booster) for 4 weeks. The Foremastane will be slowly increased throughout the four weeks and taken another 4 weeks after PCT is finished, but do I lean myself off of the Post Cycle Support like you do with a traditional SERM or take the recommended dosage the whole four weeks? Also, any change in dosage with the Powerfull? Thanks guys, Love the forum.

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mbm View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been lifting for about 5 years now and have been researching PH's for the past 8 months. I'm going to be doing a 4 week cycle of P-Plex in about a month or so. My cycle will run 15/30/30/30 and I will run Cycle Support in conjunction with P-Plex. For my post cycle therapy I will be taking Post Cycle Support along with Foremastane (my AI) and Powerfull (Test Booster) for 4 weeks. The Foremastane will be slowly increased throughout the four weeks and taken another 4 weeks after PCT is finished, but do I lean myself off of the Post Cycle Support like you do with a traditional SERM or take the recommended dosage the whole four weeks? Also, any change in dosage with the Powerfull? Thanks guys, Love the forum.
    I dont know a whole lot about Phera but that dose looks low...I could be wrong.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey everyone, I've been lifting for about 5 years now and have been researching PH's for the past 8 months. I'm going to be doing a 4 week cycle of P-Plex in about a month or so. My cycle will run 15/30/30/30 and I will run Cycle Support in conjunction with P-Plex. For my post cycle therapy I will be taking Post Cycle Support along with Foremastane (my AI) and Powerfull (Test Booster) for 4 weeks. The Foremastane will be slowly increased throughout the four weeks and taken another 4 weeks after PCT is finished, but do I lean myself off of the Post Cycle Support like you do with a traditional SERM or take the recommended dosage the whole four weeks? Also, any change in dosage with the Powerfull? Thanks guys, Love the forum.
    Hopefully Crowler will chime in on your post cycle support question..

Everything else looks pretty good though, IMO. And, what do you mean by "any change in dosage with the Powerful?" Like, different from label directions or what?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.32%

From my research most said that they did not like taking much more than that (bad sides)...some said 40 was ok but I thought I would break myself in a little bit and if I feel I can handle more then I'll up the dosage, but the bottle actually says that 45 is ok as long as u weigh over 220 (pills come in 15 mg) I myself weigh 160
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.32%

For the dosage I mean to either ramp up or down on it or keep it constant throughout PCT
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

you should be good with keepin' it at a constant dose..

that's what I'd do anyway.
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

From my research most said that they did not like taking much more than that (bad sides)...some said 40 was ok but I thought I would break myself in a little bit and if I feel I can handle more then I'll up the dosage, but the bottle actually says that 45 is ok as long as u weigh over 220 (pills come in 15 mg) I myself weigh 160
    Yea I herd the sides from Phera are def there...so do the dose you planned out...fo sho. I would personally run a non methyl with it....something like propadrol,or furzadrol
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Yea I herd the sides from Phera are def there...so do the dose you planned out...fo sho. I would personally run a non methyl with it....something like propadrol,or furzadrol
    or maybe some E-Form
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.32%

Thanks guys...any input on my 15/30/30/30? Also, would a 5 week cycle cause a great deal more of shut down...The only reason I'm wondering is because most start feeling the effects in week 3 and prefer to run a little longer cycle
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.32%

HaHa yea that would be nice...maybe in a future cycle, I don't wanna go balls out just yet
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.03%

not i. for a pct, i start the anti estrogen out strong and then lower the dose. for instance if i was taking say novadex xt or formadrol, i would take for pills a day for the first week, 3 pills a day for the second week, and 2 pills a day til it's gone. i would run the test booster, something like hypertest, at the recommended dosage - 4 pills a night before bed. this is what i have always done for pct (once i learned what a pct was).
  12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

Thanks guys...any input on my 15/30/30/30? Also, would a 5 week cycle cause a great deal more of shut down...The only reason I'm wondering is because most start feeling the effects in week 3 and prefer to run a little longer cycle
    I would run a low dose of Dhea to prevent lethargy. 50-100mg....usually around day 14 shutdown can really screw with you on orals.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

i think a 4 weeker would be good... if you want to extend it though, you could add in a non-methyl at the same time as the phera (like trip said) and after the 4 weeks of phera, stop the phera and continue the non-methyl for up to 6-8 weeks..
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Quote Originally Posted by avgBdybldr View Post
    not i. for a post cycle therapy, i start the anti estrogen out strong and then lower the dose. for instance if i was taking say novadex xt or formadrol, i would take for pills a day for the first week, 3 pills a day for the second week, and 2 pills a day til it's gone. i would run the test booster, something like hypertest, at the recommended dosage - 4 pills a night before bed. this is what i have always done for post cycle therapy (once i learned what a post cycle therapy was).
    I think it should be the other way, ramping up your dosage of an AI.. Because, right after a cycle, you don't have much test floating around to be aromatized anyway, so why would you really need that much AI.. But as pct goes on, and your body gets back to producing more and more test, you have enough AI to prevent the aromitization of all this wonderful happy test floating around..

This is assuming you run a serm along with your AIs in pct.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.32%

Yea ive got some of that layin around somewhere....I'm glad I finally posted something...ive been anticipating my first cycle and have changed my game plan a million times over...definately want to get it right...good stuff guys good stuff
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.32%

yeah i agree with ozarka on the ramping up...it only makes sence...and then ramp down as you approach your 8th week
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.32%

Anyone with information about Post Cycle Support recommendations? Keep dose constant or ramp down? Havn't been able to find any info regarding it
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Anyone with information about Post Cycle Support recommendations? Keep dose constant or ramp down? Havn't been able to find any info regarding it
    maybe PM Crowler about it..
  19. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

I did 4 pills a day with my last pct

Similar Forum Threads

1. My first PH cycle
    By RTD1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 01:47 PM
  2. my first ph cycle
    By Joey0808 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:44 PM
  3. My first PH cycle....I'm psyched!
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11