H-Drol or P-plex cylce

young4life

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first cycle and I have decided on either H-Drol or P-Plex from CEL. During cycle I will be taking Cycle support and post Cycle support. I have the usuall whey, flax-seed oil ect. Is Hard for me to get a SERM so should I just scrap this idea?

Please somebody help me out with a good PCT regimen.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol is one of the more mild and less suppressive PHs...based on feedback, theory, and personal experience...in my opinion you would probably be ok with just Post Cycle Support...it's been given the go ahead for Epi based products too....but it's always good to have a "hardcore" SERM on hand should problems arise....

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Cordeen, what else do you use while on cycle and post cycle? I know everybody is different but I want all the help I can get.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
A SERM is needed for p-plex and you should have in onhand for h-drol just in case with cycle support you have everything you need on cycle for pct i would add a natty test booster and a cortisol product

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first cycle and I have decided on either H-Drol or P-Plex from CEL. During cycle I will be taking Cycle support and post Cycle support. I have the usuall whey, flax-seed oil ect. Is Hard for me to get a SERM so should I just scrap this idea?

Please somebody help me out with a good post cycle therapy regimen.
This is a pretty broad choice between these two. What are you looking to do bulk or cut? PP is more of a bulker with wet gains, and h-drol is more of a cutter dry/lean gains. I'm planning my first run w/ h-drol in march. Pm me if you want me to give you the run down of my cycle.