superdrol dosing advice

logan20007

Awards
im currently taking super mastervol. on my second week this is my first PH not sure if i should up it tommorrow to 20mgs, ive been taking 10 mgs its going to be a 3 week cycle
help plz, thank you

Flick

Awards
I wouldn't ever recommend going above 20mg ever, unless you're already a really big guy. The thing is, the negative sides will outweigh any positives once you start dosing high. And at a certain point you're body isn't even going to be able to use it. If it's your first cycle you could do 10mg ED for the first few days and then bump it to 20mg for the rest of your cycle (3 weeks is what I recommend for Superdrol or clones). Or you could just do 20mg from the get go. You're going to see most of your results at the end of the first week through the second week and looking for some slowdown in the third week. A fourth week is pointless in my opinion.

Good luck buddy

jackdiesel77

Awards
Hows it going for you so far? I am on day 15 and, well not too sure what to think of it yet. I took 10mg for day 1-4 then 20mg up to day 14 and will be hitting 30mg for the next week or so to see how it goes. No sides what so ever for me. I am 30 years old and at 215. You should does according to what your body responds to and nothing more.

Good luck with yours man and keep us updated!

logan20007

Awards
im at 20 mgs on the second week and no sides, no signs of anything happending. but ill keep at. my next cycle is going to be h-drol or p-plex from CEL cant wait

Flick

Awards
The way Superdrol went, if you weren't feeling anything or gaining anything, you were doing something wrong. People took not gaining anything as a sign to increase the dose, which was a bad idea for them. 20mg ED for three weeks will do well for most anyone. I'm not an advocate of 30mg ED for the last week because you won't feel a noticeable difference in effects aside from the negative sides, which will worsen with increased dosages.

If you're not gaining weight or strength while on the compound then you need to be adjusting your diet. You should already have picked a good workout routine, so that's probably not the case. If you think you're already eating a lot, eat more. If you're still not gaining, eat more. Hell, when you're on Superdrol or a Superdrol clone I think you should just eat the hell out of some good foods.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I agree, I was an idiot, took 20mgs for a while and plateaued, so I upped it to 30, than to 40, muscle gains def went up but the sides got ridiculous.

I would recommend cycleing superdrol 3 weeks, 10mg at first if u never used before, but 20mg otherwise, and no more.

P.S. You can always run another cycle of sd after u take a couple months off, (they usually make sd in 90cap bottles.) But if u take too much, you are screwed. ...IMO

Eject

Eject

Awards
i run SD at 10/20/20 i up to 20 last 2 days of wk 1.
Make sure you got good on cycle support dude.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Def. cycle support.

What support supps r u running? Whats do u have for PCT?

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Most companies make sd is 10mg caps, if that is what you have, don;t try to make 25 mg out of it, just do 20, if u have 12.5 .. great.

An 8 week sd cycle is asking for long term test suppression, and liver probs

logan20007

Awards
i have advanced post cycle therapy and nolvadex (serm). im taking AX cycle support. im going to start eating more i was eating about 3000 or 3800 i also eat about 150 grams of protein going to up it to 200 . my work out consist of bi and tri/ legs/shoulders and abs. but im not going to go above 20mgs at all.
p.s hows the diet? and the workout? and when should i take the super mastervol doses, i work out around 2:30 pm or 3:00 pm for about a hour and 15 mins

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine are 12.5s, some of the original designer supplements superdrol. almost out of em tho :(

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I would get a cort blocker too, sd can spike cort when u get off of it, I would also take a double dosage of ax pct for the first week, u really want to jump start ur test, thats why i would go with clomid or add some clomid for a week after u cut the sd,, start nolva last five days of sd.

How long is ur cycle?

I dk what ur diet looks like, but as long as ur taking in clean calories, and a crap load of protein, u will be fine.

I took one in the am, and one pre workout, about 45min to an hour before.

logan20007

Awards
thanks big. i have a buddy of mine takinking decabolen and hes turn in to a mutant he gained like 13lbs in i think he said 2 weeks.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
sd is potent stuff, it will but weight on u, but it will shut u down and scramble ur hormones when u get off, so make sure to keep it no more than 4 weeks, at a dosage that u can handle. I weigh 255, and I won't do over 2 caps a day, no more than three weeks, like I said, there is no reason to take a lot once, when u can do a 'safer' cycle, and recover/regain homeo, and do another in 3-4 months

Good luck

jackdiesel77

Awards
Most say to intake 1000 cals more than before taking it so you get good gains. Has anyone tried to take that much more with out SD? Im sure you will still gain a good amt of weight.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 7
Supplements 2
gogo Anabolics 44