Decabolen

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52%

Decabolen

I am starting a cycle of Decabolen soon I would just like to know what the proper PCT would be and if anyone has any good/bad results fromn this product they'd like to share

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.35%

If you do a search in the forum as I just did, you'll see that there are some useful information others have posted regarding this product...anyways a cycle should always have a SERM anyways...but go search first!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

would def get a serm (preferably clomid) for this cycle, this compund is superdrol, halodrol-50 and pheraphlexx, very strong!!!! make sure u run a good support sup and do your pct homework BEFORE you run it!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.07%

i just started selling this in my store and a regular customer of mine bought some to call me about 7 days later to say that he was having pains in the liver area. i asked him if he was using his support supps properly, he fickeled around the question. all i'm saying is that make sure you take care of your body. make sure your dosing your support supps about 2 weeks before the cycle starts and continue all the way through pct.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.24%

in case u never ran superdrol b4, be prepared for crazy back pumps lethargy and the DREADED.....testicular atrophy! Oh theres also whispers about D.O.G. (Delayed onset GYNO)
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52%

thanks for your help but just making sure what exactly do you mean by support supplements?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.24%

support supps are gonna be what u run in conjunction w/ ur pro hormone to support ur bodily functions. they help ur liver and other organs to funtion under the strain of the ph compunds. In this circumstance i would get a premade supplement instead of trying to hodgepodge one together urself. I like the cycle support and the life support, both made by anabolic innovations. u can get here at nutra. Not to be rude but u need to do a little more research before u run this cycle, most guys will run something like this and not even realize what they have. this is a very dangerous product if used irresponsibly. On the other hand just holler if u have any more questions
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sim52 View Post
    thanks for your help but just making sure what exactly do you mean by support supplements?
    Put the bottle in a locked cabinet until you can answer that same question for others who ask it.

These steroids may cause many side effects, other than just building some muscle. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Study hard! Good luck!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.07%

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    support supps are gonna be what u run in conjunction w/ ur pro hormone to support ur bodily functions. they help ur liver and other organs to funtion under the strain of the ph compunds. In this circumstance i would get a premade supplement instead of trying to hodgepodge one together urself. I like the cycle support and the life support, both made by anabolic innovations. u can get here at nutra. Not to be rude but u need to do a little more research before u run this cycle, most guys will run something like this and not even realize what they have. this is a very dangerous product if used irresponsibly. On the other hand just holler if u have any more questions
    i agree. you also need to realize that if you do use something like Life Support, you need to take twice the recommended dosage through out the day. and i never take any support supps at the the same time i take the ph. dose them at different times of the day. PLEASE make sure you know what support supps to take. don't just rely on what the ingredient profile of a bottle reads, you need to understand why you want milk thistle, or hawthorn berry, or SAMe, or CoQ10, etc.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.24%

Quote Originally Posted by avgBdybldr View Post
    i agree. you also need to realize that if you do use something like Life Support, you need to take twice the recommended dosage through out the day. and i never take any support supps at the the same time i take the ph. dose them at different times of the day. PLEASE make sure you know what support supps to take. don't just rely on what the ingredient profile of a bottle reads, you need to understand why you want milk thistle, or hawthorn berry, or SAMe, or CoQ10, etc.
    too much milk thistle gives me the nasty, tear jerking, eye popping ****s!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52%

oh i understand i already have milk thistle on hand but i will look into cycle support..thanks for the advice and i havent bought it yet im still researching it and finding out everything i need to know and this is helpin a lot so thanks and if you have any other tips or anythin feel free to write them thanks.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52%

would novedex be the proper PCT to run with this product?
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.24%

if ur talking about novadex xt from gaspari nutrition, then no. but if your talking about hte serm nolvadex then yuppers!!! think clomid is better for the superdrol though, will help your testicles bounce back quicker than the nolvadex.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.35%

Research though guy is key here because reading threads, posts, logs, etc will give you a greater understanding of what to expect and be more prepared in general. I did research everyday since august just to do a Havoc cycle (pulse) which i started 2 weeks ago and that is "milder" in gains/sides than deca. I wanted quite a few experiences under my belt with this milder stuff before I'd consider anything like superdrol or deca. (Just basically explaining...in short...my reasoning)
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52%

Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Research though guy is key here because reading threads, posts, logs, etc will give you a greater understanding of what to expect and be more prepared in general. I did research everyday since august just to do a Havoc cycle (pulse) which i started 2 weeks ago and that is "milder" in gains/sides than deca. I wanted quite a few experiences under my belt with this milder stuff before I'd consider anything like superdrol or deca. (Just basically explaining...in short...my reasoning)

yeah man i feel you thanks tho im gonna keep researchin for a while but just a question where would i find nolvadex or clomid i dont see it on any websites and i ran a bunch of searches but couldnt find anything out so if you got any good links/ websites just write em' down. thanks again.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.35%

Sorry bro askin is against board rules...just keep searchin
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

If you want to buy cycle support this weekend, I think you can stack the superbowl coupon with the code in my signature to get 15% off. you want to buy 2 containers so you can start taking it 2 weeks prior to cycle, and then take it through the early part of PCT
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.24%

Quote Originally Posted by sim52 View Post
    yeah man i feel you thanks tho im gonna keep researchin for a while but just a question where would i find nolvadex or clomid i dont see it on any websites and i ran a bunch of searches but couldnt find anything out so if you got any good links/ websites just write em' down. thanks again.
    no worries just google

Similar Forum Threads

1. Decabolen
    By alwaysgaining in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 12:43 PM
  2. Decabolen/SDNG/H-Drol Pulse Log(unsponsored)
    By belmont316 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 05:48 PM
  3. decabolen from cdt labs
    By musclemilk40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 07:27 PM
  4. Decabolen
    By ams1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:07 PM
  5. decabolen is wicked