critique my halodrol stack.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
critique my planned halodrol cycle

I have been doing my research for a while now and I feel I am pretty close to taking my first plunge into the PH world. PLEASE feel free to comment and criticize and critique anything you feel is needed, I am open to all helpful suggestions.

Age: 21, 22 in Summer (probably when I will start cycle)
Goals: Bulk up to the 230 range - currently 220
Diet: 4000 calories a day, very clean 40/40/20 macros

Supplements:
EAS 100% Whey Protein
ON 100% Casein
Controlled Labs Purple WrAAth - Pre/During w/o
Controlled Labs Orange Triad - Multi but also for Joint Support
Creatine Mono Hydrate - 5g post w/o
Fish Oil
AI Cycle Support (2 bottles) - preload 2 weeks before cycle, continue use until 2 weeks after cycle.

Cycle:
CEL H-Drol 50 mg a day for 4 weeks. (2 25 mg doses a day)

Post cycle therapy:
SERM: Nolvadex - on hand in case of gyno other wise I will be using...
Toremifene - 120/90/60/30 mg ED **from my research this seems to be a common dosage**hoping for suggestions to confirm/deny this
Anti-Cort: 11-oxo
Test-Booster: CL Blue Up or Activate Xtreme, I have used AX with decent results with XF, but I also have two Blue Up bottles, but it is the stim version..not sure if this would be a problem in post cycle therapy.

Thanks for your time!
:dl:

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
45 views and nothing to say :sad:

Maybe because I am planning on using a SERM and anti-cort in PCT? I know many people say it is very mild and does not even need a serm, but I am quite nervous since this would be my first PH/PS experience. That is why I made the thread to get as much feedback as possible.

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
I am 200 pounds and I take 100 mg a day of H-Drol. I would suggest having 2 bottles on hand just in case things aren't happening with that dosage. Then you can up it to 75 mg. Also, you can go 5 or 6 weeks, in my experience week 3 or 4 is when it kicks in. Your pct looks good to me.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
I am 200 pounds and I take 100 mg a day of H-Drol. I would suggest having 2 bottles on hand just in case things aren't happening with that dosage. Then you can up it to 75 mg. Also, you can go 5 or 6 weeks, in my experience week 3 or 4 is when it kicks in. Your post cycle therapy looks good to me.
Thanks for the info. These are the types of things I am unclear on...because I have never taken anything like this I was unsure whether it is best to start low and up the dosage if it isn't working or if a 5-6 week cycle was too long since I am a noob to ph/ps.