3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Propadrol is EST progestin that theyve produced, they have it in the methylmass and there anaproblend i beleive as well.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I think that Propadrol, in this case, is referring to the anti-estrogen of the 2 ingredients in Prop, not the progestin.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that Propadrol, in this case, is referring to the anti-estrogen of the 2 ingredients in Prop, not the progestin.

Im pretty sure they have there progestin in there too though.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what would the benefit of progestin be?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they put the propadrol in the methyl mass and anapro blend because people wanted to get more propadrol in their cycles and the bottle doesnt provide enough. Makes you wonder why they just didnt increase the capsule count on the propadrol...? Its like a non methylated designer steroid basically.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, wow, OK. Some poor schmuck's gonna buy something to replace his No-Xplode, then wonder why his nips leak.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Ah, wow, OK. Some poor schmuck's gonna buy something to replace his No-Xplode, then wonder why his nips leak.
Its just the anti-e portion of Propadrol in Methyl Mass and ANA-PRO. There are no progestins in those. They just list it as Propadrol and have no intentions of changing it, even though its not Propadrol. Just sayin'....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its just the anti-e portion of Propadrol in Methyl Mass and ANA-PRO. There are no progestins in those. They just list it as Propadrol and have no intentions of changing it, even though its not Propadrol. Just sayin'....
I see, hhhmm what a misconseption id say.. I figured if it was propadrol it be the active hormone but thats just me.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I beta tested it. Its okay, but I wouldn't pay alot for it... When I used it, I was under the impression it had the progestin. I doubt there are as many as pissed as I was when I found that one out. If anyone buys any, I highly recommend that you use a spoon to mix it, b/c shaking it up adds to the crappiness of the flavor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ELROCK Supplements 20
General Chat 15
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 8