im 16 and takin dbol, whats pct mean???

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ha ha that got your attention, but no really im on my first cycle, am 25 been liftin for 10ish yrs. Ran plenty of pro hormones and decided it was finally time to run a REAL cycle.
Got liver supps and runnin w/ jungle warfare on author L. rea's recomendation. (he lives in my town). So i started a noob cycle of 500mg EQ and 500mg test-enthanate. used 22gauge 1 inch needle for pinnin(now have 25guage onthe way). anyway did the injections both the same, aspirated, didnt mosve the needle around to tear up the muscle, no blood no bruising at eaither injection site. now 4 days later the eq site is fine but the test site is very tender and hurts to touch, no lump no swelling no discoloration, just sore. Is this just because my body needs to get used to the compound? why didnt it do it at the eq site??? any suggestions on how to avoid injection site pain? or do i just need to man up and quit *****in???

Kata1yst

Awards
test hurts me every time. Even if there is no lumb you may feel really sore. With test Prop, I have trouble sitting down because my glutes hurt that bad! I just suck it up and go on. In your case, Enanthate will also hurt.

Also, is the enanthate from the same company making the EQ? What company?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
do you think if i did 250ml twice a week, ( have seenthis tactic used even with the longer lasting esthers) i would have less irritation. What if I pinned just before a workout on that muscle group???

Kata1yst

Awards
twice a week is definately better. pinning before a workout has made it worse for me. Just pin, massage for a couple of minutes. A hot shower helps too, especially for delts. I would massage the injection site in the shower as well. That's what has helped me