- 01-30-2008, 07:52 AM
That's how it should be. Then we would never have to deal with prohormones and people getting all ****ed up because of it.
If they were legal, of course there'd be safety inserts on packages. Premade cycles for beginners with the proper post cycle therapy included, along with a dieting guide and general safety tips.
Should also have to be at least 21+ to buy them as well.
But no, our politicians would rather have people making and taking substances that shred livers and destroy nutsacks instead of making the real deal available.
Plus they could tax it, they should be smart enough to figure this out.
- 01-30-2008, 01:34 PM
01-30-2008, 01:39 PM
01-30-2008, 01:41 PM
01-30-2008, 01:46 PM
01-30-2008, 01:48 PM
01-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Steroids should be legal, I agree. As long as some fat person can smoke 2 packs a day and get a double quarter pounder for 2 bucks, we should be able to get some ****ing testosterone.
01-30-2008, 11:14 PM
02-01-2008, 02:56 PM
its because bio-identical testosterone can cure type 2 diabetes, and big pharma doesn't want more people to get prescriptions for it. why else does GWBush care about who takes it and would address it in his state of the union unless big pharma is paying him to give a $h1t??? links for clinical proof follows
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mar430 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2007, 09:02 PM
- By T-Bone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 49Last Post: 02-07-2007, 10:07 PM
- By BMW in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2007, 02:38 AM
- By Sheesh in forum AnabolicsReplies: 49Last Post: 05-30-2004, 09:09 PM
- By MDK_Killer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2004, 02:37 PM