M-drol and Winadrol Cycle???

kennejp

Awards
haha this is the third one so I am REALLY sorry MODs- please delete the others now I think this is the right section....sorry

Hey guys I think I am going to start a M-drol cycle and was wondering your thoughts of what this looked like? I wanna get more cut at the end cause spring break is week 7!!!

week 1- 10mg m-drol
week 2- 20mg m-drol
week 3- 20mg m-drol
week 4- 10mg m-drol stacked with winadrol(same as orastan a)
week 5- winadrol and PCT
week 6- PCT
week 7-PCT

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
What are you stats? Cycle experience? Should work- if it were me i'd up the m-drol, unless its your first time -10 mgs maybe first 2 days then on to 20->30(this is where i see outstanding gains) With the m-drol you will have to eat more carbs as it can cause hypoglycemia and make you lethargic and generally not feel well. So that may sound contrary to a cut, but i still get lean on m-drol and eating more carbs. Thats cuttin it kinda close too for spring break...hopefully you will be fully recovered....just dont drink away all your gains, and stress your liver(cuz m-drol and SERMS do that already) What does your post cycle therapy consist of....and also im not sure how beneficial starting PCT while simultaneously running 'winadrol is a good idea as the winadrol is suppressive from what i understand. Good luck

kennejp

Awards
Hey thanks for all the feedback- well its my first time with superdrol(m-drol) but I have taken 2 other ph cycles before. I am 6'2 and weigh 195 I have been working out for about 3 years now. I am buying my pct in the next couple of dayds and trying to figure out the best pct because I wanna be able to drink on spring break. I am going to do alot of milk thistle and liv52 so I should be fine I wil have a couple weeks break in between. What PCT do you recommend? Also does the winadrol at the end sound ok? Thanks again

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
If it were me....id use Post cycle support by AI and Either Diesel Test Hardcore- (GetDiesel nutrition) or MassFX by AX.
Cost some money but i feel either would be highly effective and easy on the liver. If you are prone to gyno possibly also use an Aromatase inhibitor like 6-oxo, HDX2, etc... and if you have the money something for cortisol like Lean Xtreme, Retain2, etc.. to stave off muscle loss. I think the winadrol at the end would work well but you could probably start the winadrol 1 week earlier and finish with the Superdrol at week 4. If you are gonna raise the dose of superdrol to 20 dont drop back down to 10 you dont need to taper off. You will still harden up fand gain size from the winadrol and superdrol combo running them together for 4 wks.