Epistane & SUS500 Cycle/Log...

Edgarllama

Awards
Supps = SUS500 and Epistane
Started 1/9/2008 - 20mg until the 13th then 30mg qd until 1/29 (Epistane) & cbid (SUS500) for entire run

Beginning stats
Age - 26
Weight - ~155lbs
BF % - ~ 10%
Guns - (R) 13.25 (L) 13.5
Thighs - (R) 20.5 (L) 20
Calves - (R) 13.5 (L) 13.75
Chest - 38.5
Waist - 35.5

First Week
Legs
Squat - 3 sets of 135lbs 10 reps.
Calf Raises - 3 sets of 8 plates 15 reps.
Leg Extensions - 3 sets of 5 plates 10 reps.

- Legs are very exhausted after workout. Almost to the point of buckling when walking down stairs.
Very sore the next day and become stiff if kept in any position for too long.

Arms
One Arm cable curls - 3 sets of 7 plates 10 reps.
Tricep Extensions - 3 sets of 16 plates 10 reps.
One arm dumbbell extension - 3 sets of 25lbs 10 reps.
Preacher Curl - 3 sets of 60lbs 10 reps.
Cable X-over arm flex - 3 sets of 3 plates 10 reps.

-Sets of 30 sit-ups on ab ball between every exercise somewhat difficult.

- Arms are very pumped after workout. Difficult to put headphones in ear when done.
Mildly sore the next two days, triceps more so than biceps.

Chest
Bench Press - 3 sets of 206lbs 10 reps.
Incline Press - 3 sets of 166lbs 10 reps.
Pec Dec - 3 sets of 10 plates 10 reps.
Cable X-over - 3 sets of 3 plates 10 reps.

Back/Shoulders
Shrugs - 3 sets 60lb dumbbells 20 reps (10 reg/10 rolls)
Arnold Press - 3 sets 50lb Dumbbells 10 reps
Shoulder raises (X & Y coordinates) - 3 sets 15lbs 10 reps

End of First Week Thoughts and Results
- Gained 5 lbs.
- Can now do sets of 50 sit-ups on ab ball between every exercise with ease throughout entire workout.

After 3rd day I begin having what I can only describe as heart fluttering. A feeling similar to what occurs when you go
down the first drop on a roller coaster but more in my chest and not my stomach. Occasionally I can actually feel my
heart beating against my chest. It seems to be much easier to take deep breaths through my nose. My appetite is
out of control.

Second Week
Arms
- One arm cable curls increased by 1 plate (8 plates)
- Preacher curl increased by 10lbs (70 lbs)
- Cable x-over flex did not increase but seemed easy enough that I may increase next week. (3 plates/arm)
-Tricep extension increased by 2 plates (18 plates)
-Dumbbell extension increased by 5 lbs. (30lbs)
Legs
-Squat increased by 30lbs(165lbs)
-Calf Raises increased by 4 plates (quite difficult though); (12 plates)
-Leg extensions increased by 4 plates. (9 plates)
*** I was literally throwing the weight off my legs. Probably
mostly attributed to increased muscle endurance as this is my last lift and thus the muscles are
probably pretty tired by this point.
Chest
-Bench Press increased by 19lbs (225lbs)
-Incline Press increased by 19lbs (Perhaps the most weight I have ever done!); (185lbs)
-Pec Dec Increased by 2 plates (12 plates)
-Cable X-over increased by 1 plate. I felt that doing 5 plates (on each arm) was possible but dropped back to 4 plates
because I felt my form was suffering too much. I'll trade form for more weight (within reason) but in this case the added weight vs the sloppy form was not a good trade and I felt I could achieve better results with better form and less weight.
Back/Shoulders
Shrugs - Same weight, seemed less difficult. (60lb/arm)
Arnold Press - Same weight (50lb dumbbells)
Shoulder raises (X & Y coordinates) - 5lb increase. (20lbs)

End of 2nd week Thoughts and Results
-May have gained another lb or so. Hard to tell with my scale, I need a digi.
-Sit ups remain easy as hell but I wish my abs would become a bit more ripped. However with the added weight I guess I shouldn't complain.
-Appetite is still ridiculous and I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and early morning very hungry. It is no longer possible to simply skip a meal without becoming extremely agitated.
-I am, in my opinion, visibly bigger. While working out my girlfriend noted that I appeared bigger. I feel pumped all day.
- Still no noted side-effects for sure. I thought that my balls may have gotten smaller but, this isn't supposed to be funny, my balls are small anyway so I can't be sure. I asked a few people here for suggestions on post cycle therapy and stuff but got no responses. I am very paranoid about being angrier but I haven't had any incidents that would make me believe that I am any more easily aggravated than normal. Sex drive seems a bit weaker though. Work-outs are done as of 1/21 but the end of my 2nd week is officially 1/23. Not sure whether to work out the next two days or take them off. I have only had 1 rest day this week but I had 3 last week due to work. I would prefer to hit the gym every day but I understand that I am not growing while working out, but while resting.

Third Week
Arms
-one arm cable curls increased by 2 plates (10 plates)
-Preacher Curl increased by 20lbs (90lbs)
-Cable X-over Flex increased by 2 plates (5 plates each arm total)
-Tricep extension increased by 2 plates (20 plates)
-Dumbbell Extension increased by 10lbs (40lbs)
Legs
-Squat increased by 60lbs (225lbs)
-Leg Extensions increased by 3 plates (12 plates)
-Calf Raises increased by 3 plates (15 plates)
Back/Shoulders
-Shrugs: Used a barbell this week and did 155lbs 20 times (10 up and down shrugs and 10 rolls consecutively) x 3 sets.
Can not accurately compare to the dumbbells in my opinion.
-Arnold Press increased by 10lbs (60lbs). Seemed pretty easy but my clavicle has been bothering me so I didn't push for 65's or 70's. Maybe next week.
-Shoulder Raises (X & Y coordinates) 5lb increase (25lbs) Very difficult. Unlikely to increase by next week.
Chest
-Bench Press increased by 25 lbs (difficult but not as hard as I thought it would be)
-Incline remained the same. My clavicle has been sore and I didn't want to strain it. 185 seemed pretty easy though. I am sure it will increase next week.
-Pec Dec remained the same. Once again, didn't want to strain my clavicle. Was very easy though.
-Cable X-over: Unable to do because some machine whore felt it necessary to do about 30 sets of tricep extensions. Subbed close grip bench, however with no other
comparable stats to compare it to the weight is meaningless. That being said I did 13 plates x 10 reps quite easily.

Fourth Week
Stopped all supplements on 1/29/08 due to possible side effects. I felt that I had a lump under right nipple and a smaller one under my left. I am extremely paranoid of Gyno so I visited the doctor, who was quite a jerk by the way, and he said to stop immediately. He said he felt no signs of Gyno and that it may have receded, something that is common in gyno suffered during adolescence. If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to ask. Overall I enjoyed the gains but the prospect of gyno and other side effects are not worth it.

Ending stats
-Arms: Left - 14 3/4in; Right - 14 1/2 = Gain of 1.25 and 1in respectively
-Calves: Left - 14in; Right - 14in = Gain of .5 and .25 respectively.
-Thighs: Left - 20in; Right - 20 3/4 = Gain of .25 on right thigh
-Chest: 38.5; No gain. Seems odd because I definitely think it looks bigger. Perhaps I worked chest the first day I measured it?
-Waist: 35 1/4 = Loss of .25in.
-BF% = Unkown. Unable to have it accurately measured at the moment.
-Weight: Fluctuates a little bit but approximately 170lbs = Gain of Approximately 15lbs

Lift Stats (10 rep max)
Chest
-Bench Press = 44lb Gain (250)
-Incline = Approx. 25lb Gain (185)
-Pec Dec = 2 plate Gain (very easy)
-Cable X-over = 1 plate Gain (very easy)
Arms
-One arm Cable Curls = 3 plate Gain
-Preacher Curl = 30lb Gain
-Cable X-over Flex = 2 plate Gain
-Tricep Extension = 4 plate Gain
-One arm Dumbell Extension = 15lb Gain
Legs
-Squat = 90lb Gain
-Leg Extension = 7 plate Gain
-Calf Raises = 7 plate Gain (15 rep max)
Back/Shoulders
-Shrugs = Can not accurately say if this increased.
-Arnold Press = 10lb gain - 60lb dumbbells (very easy)
-Shoulder Raises (X and Y coordinate) = 10lb Gain

*If I noted that an exercise was very easy it means that I was almost positive that I could (and had planned) to increase by the next workout. Since the cycle was ended early this could not be done.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
how much SUS500 were you taking each day?

Are you in post cycle therapy right now? What does it consist of?

How was libido and ability to get erections?

Edgarllama

Awards
I am still waiting for my PCT products to arrive. As I said the Doc told me to just stop taking everything. The lumps have, thus far, disappeared and not returned. The SUS500 I was taking twice daily (AM and Noon).

As far as erections and libido, I would say there was definitely a decrease in libido and it was somewhat difficult to get an erection.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I am still waiting for my post cycle therapy products to arrive. As I said the Doc told me to just stop taking everything. The lumps have, thus far, disappeared and not returned. The SUS500 I was taking twice daily (AM and Noon).

As far as erections and libido, I would say there was definitely a decrease in libido and it was somewhat difficult to get an erection.
well that doesnt sound good....:whiner:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
That heart flutter, check your bp consistently. Also drink lots of water extra if you will.

Any other questions PM me or search" Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby!"

Nice log! :thumbsup:

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
hey man, i didn't see any back exercises at all. pullups? deadlifts? rows? pulldowns?

Edgarllama

Awards
Yeah I did 1 arm rows for the most part and 1 week I did 2 arm rows with a power rack. However, I could not use the power rack consistently so I didin't record the results. The one arm rows I could do the largest size dumbbell available the first week so I had nothing to compare it too. As far as wide grip chin-ups... I'm a boxer so I've been doing those for years and can comfortably do sets of 30 so once again... it didn't seem to be a very easily measurable quantity as far as getting solid evidence towards improvement. I thought of holding dumbbells with my legs but my legs are so weak that they would get fatigued from holding the dumbbell before my back would truly get tired. I work out at a college and the lat pull down machine was broken for 2 weeks so that was a no go as well.