4-HydroxyTestosterone and formastat anti e anti dht AND MASS BUILDER ?

  1. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    289

    4-HydroxyTestosterone and formastat anti e anti dht AND MASS BUILDER ?


    first is this true ? 4-HydroxyTestosterone cannot directly convert to estrogen due its chemical configuration.

    if we look at formastat it's 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, also from the text of formastat " 4-hydroxyandrostenedione is also a weak prohormone to the anabolic steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone as an aromatase inhibitor, it also possesses notable testosterone stimulating properties" but here testabol advertise it as a powerful compund for gains not an anti e ,so what exactly is the power and effets when adding it ?

    second , evaluated as inhibitors of the human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase enzyme and for binding to the rat prostatic androgen receptor. ( the enzyme that produce dht) ...
    which demonstrated 4-HydroxyTestosterones ability to alter testosterone metabolism by inhibiting the formation of 5-alpha dihydrotestosterone (DHT). ? can it be a dht binder too ?

    3rd , Regulates DHT conversion? what does this mean , is it bad or good ? so it stops dht ?

    so can i say by adding 4-HydroxyTestosterone to 1-test and 4-ad , it lowers dht conversion and acts as estrogen inhibitor because its structure similar to formastat and also increase gains ?

  2. Registered User
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,318
    Rep Power
    1565

    Yes you can say that! It does both inhibit estro coversion to a degree and lowers DHT. It's also anabolic to boot!
  3. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    289

    so what is the different between 4-HydroxyTestosterone and 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (formastat ) in the effects of binding estrogen ? so why would anyone buy formastat after looking at this , they should buy only 4-hydroxytestosterone , because
    "4-hydroxyandrostenedione is also a weak prohormone to the anabolic steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone as an aromatase inhibitor and possesses notable testosterone stimulating properties"
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,318
    Rep Power
    1565

    Formastat is a metabolite of the OHT if I understand correctly.
  5. Banned
    babygetoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    0

    I am interested in trying to Hydroxytest product, but it's hard to shell out money for a product that nobody knows anything about .
  6. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    289

    oh test is known before as tribestan reporting good gains , but lgp hydroxy might be better , because (IF OH test did little) , the 1-test and 4-ad will make huge gains ! so your not gonna loss your money bu gains in muscle and knowledge .
  7. Registered User
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,318
    Rep Power
    1565

    No, its not the same as Tribestan. Tribestan is Tribulis which is of course is not even close to OH Test.
  8. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    289

    sorry man , i'm so confused and got lots of stuff to do , I mean Testobol!
    users reported gains with no side effects
  9. Registered User
    asap nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Locally
    Age
    32
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    308

    Quote Originally Posted by sicosico
    first is this true ? 4-HydroxyTestosterone cannot directly convert to estrogen due its chemical configuration.

    if we look at formastat it's 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, also from the text of formastat " 4-hydroxyandrostenedione is also a weak prohormone to the anabolic steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone as an aromatase inhibitor, it also possesses notable testosterone stimulating properties" but here testabol advertise it as a powerful compund for gains not an anti e ,so what exactly is the power and effets when adding it ?

    second , evaluated as inhibitors of the human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase enzyme and for binding to the rat prostatic androgen receptor. ( the enzyme that produce dht) ...
    which demonstrated 4-HydroxyTestosterones ability to alter testosterone metabolism by inhibiting the formation of 5-alpha dihydrotestosterone (DHT). ? can it be a dht binder too ?

    3rd , Regulates DHT conversion? what does this mean , is it bad or good ? so it stops dht ?

    so can i say by adding 4-HydroxyTestosterone to 1-test and 4-ad , it lowers dht conversion and acts as estrogen inhibitor because its structure similar to formastat and also increase gains ?
    Doesn't mean you won't suffer from progesterone side effects or have substance convert to dht through "unknown passages".

    Formastane is a pretty good aromatase inhibitor if in injectable form coupled with a sterile oil. It is pretty darn week when taken orally and it causes me bad headaches for some reason.
    I am currently interested in 4-hydroxynandrolone myself. Currently doing research on it.
  10. Registered User
    gizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tx..we stay "screwed up"
    Age
    32
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    160

    I have used OHT intramuscular before. 800 mgs/wk for 6weeks yeilded hard "dry" results. Gained about 8lbs, no water. As for the 4-hydroxynandrolone, I'm taking that in 4-hydroxynandrolone decanoate form. I'm in my 4th week intramuscular. I haven't worked out in 2months. I was going to start at the beginning of the cycle but caught pnuemonia. I'm barely getting over it. Anyway my arms are bigger than ever and Im harder than ever without lifting a single weight. Also I've had the worst diet to speak of but yet body composition changes are noticeable. This **** is absolutely the best pro-hormone that I've taken so far. I will be taking it for 11 weeks since its a "decanoate" and I frontloaded 1000mgs the 1st week...800 the 2nd...and 600mgs/wk for the remainder. Im adding superdrol in at week 8 and plan to clean up my diet a whole lot, so Im really looking forward to the results.
  11. Syr
    Syr is offline
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1189

    Quote Originally Posted by gizzle
    I have used OHT intramuscular before. 800 mgs/wk for 6weeks yeilded hard "dry" results. Gained about 8lbs, no water. As for the 4-hydroxynandrolone, I'm taking that in 4-hydroxynandrolone decanoate form. I'm in my 4th week intramuscular. I haven't worked out in 2months. I was going to start at the beginning of the cycle but caught pnuemonia. I'm barely getting over it. Anyway my arms are bigger than ever and Im harder than ever without lifting a single weight. Also I've had the worst diet to speak of but yet body composition changes are noticeable. This **** is absolutely the best pro-hormone that I've taken so far. I will be taking it for 11 weeks since its a "decanoate" and I frontloaded 1000mgs the 1st week...800 the 2nd...and 600mgs/wk for the remainder. Im adding superdrol in at week 8 and plan to clean up my diet a whole lot, so Im really looking forward to the results.
    Very interesting feedback...
  12. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Rep Power
    9663

    I should have known who bumped this when I saw the 2003 first post.....
  13. Registered User
    ripper225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    85

    Quote Originally Posted by gizzle View Post
    I have used OHT intramuscular before. 800 mgs/wk for 6weeks yeilded hard "dry" results. Gained about 8lbs, no water. As for the 4-hydroxynandrolone, I'm taking that in 4-hydroxynandrolone decanoate form. I'm in my 4th week intramuscular. I haven't worked out in 2months. I was going to start at the beginning of the cycle but caught pnuemonia. I'm barely getting over it. Anyway my arms are bigger than ever and Im harder than ever without lifting a single weight. Also I've had the worst diet to speak of but yet body composition changes are noticeable. This **** is absolutely the best pro-hormone that I've taken so far. I will be taking it for 11 weeks since its a "decanoate" and I frontloaded 1000mgs the 1st week...800 the 2nd...and 600mgs/wk for the remainder. Im adding superdrol in at week 8 and plan to clean up my diet a whole lot, so Im really looking forward to the results.

    so how were your results on the 4ohn?
  14. Registered User
    mattew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    77

    cypionate ? anti DHT


    Hi mate, Matteo 38 . I would like to ask you or friends on here ... I have been taken ASS last 3 years deca and sustanon 800 /week, never problem with aromatize or gyno , this year I changed cycle to give at my body different stimulation ( cypionate 800mg/wk..trembolone 300 mg/wk and deca durabolin 400/wk at second week I got some gland swollen under my testis , I do not think is the prostate , anyway I am sensitive to conversion to DHT .. do i have to stop the cycle or there is some anti-DHT blocker and I can to continue..? I would appreciate your help sincerely matteo
  15. Registered User
    boggs67ss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    248

    Is it ok to take 4-hydroxyandrostendione, Androstentrione during a cycle to protect from estrogen, and then again for PCT?
  16. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    MD
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Rep Power
    1090

    Quote Originally Posted by mattew View Post
    Hi mate, Matteo 38 . I would like to ask you or friends on here ... I have been taken ASS last 3 years
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 03:27 PM
  2. Can DIM block thyroid function and is it an anti-androgen?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 09:56 AM
  3. How much anti-e in Restore and Hyperdrol?
    By rxp1997 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 09:31 AM
  4. M04hn and 4-ad +/- an anti-e
    By FunkMasterFlex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 03:47 PM
  5. Anti-E's (Exemestane) and Clomid
    By Zim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 03:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in