4-HydroxyTestosterone and formastat anti e anti dht AND MASS BUILDER ?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
4-HydroxyTestosterone and formastat anti e anti dht AND MASS BUILDER ?

first is this true ? 4-HydroxyTestosterone cannot directly convert to estrogen due its chemical configuration.

if we look at formastat it's 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, also from the text of formastat " 4-hydroxyandrostenedione is also a weak prohormone to the anabolic steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone as an aromatase inhibitor, it also possesses notable testosterone stimulating properties" but here testabol advertise it as a powerful compund for gains not an anti e ,so what exactly is the power and effets when adding it ?

second , evaluated as inhibitors of the human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase enzyme and for binding to the rat prostatic androgen receptor. ( the enzyme that produce dht) ...
which demonstrated 4-HydroxyTestosterones ability to alter testosterone metabolism by inhibiting the formation of 5-alpha dihydrotestosterone (DHT). ? can it be a dht binder too ?

3rd , Regulates DHT conversion? what does this mean , is it bad or good ? so it stops dht ?

so can i say by adding 4-HydroxyTestosterone to 1-test and 4-ad , it lowers dht conversion and acts as estrogen inhibitor because its structure similar to formastat and also increase gains ?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can say that! It does both inhibit estro coversion to a degree and lowers DHT. It's also anabolic to boot!

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
so what is the different between 4-HydroxyTestosterone and 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (formastat ) in the effects of binding estrogen ? so why would anyone buy formastat after looking at this , they should buy only 4-hydroxytestosterone , because
"4-hydroxyandrostenedione is also a weak prohormone to the anabolic steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone as an aromatase inhibitor and possesses notable testosterone stimulating properties"

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Formastat is a metabolite of the OHT if I understand correctly.

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
I am interested in trying to Hydroxytest product, but it's hard to shell out money for a product that nobody knows anything about .

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
oh test is known before as tribestan reporting good gains , but lgp hydroxy might be better , because (IF OH test did little) , the 1-test and 4-ad will make huge gains ! so your not gonna loss your money bu gains in muscle and knowledge .

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
No, its not the same as Tribestan. Tribestan is Tribulis which is of course is not even close to OH Test.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
sorry man , i'm so confused and got lots of stuff to do , I mean Testobol!
users reported gains with no side effects

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
first is this true ? 4-HydroxyTestosterone cannot directly convert to estrogen due its chemical configuration.

if we look at formastat it's 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, also from the text of formastat " 4-hydroxyandrostenedione is also a weak prohormone to the anabolic steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone as an aromatase inhibitor, it also possesses notable testosterone stimulating properties" but here testabol advertise it as a powerful compund for gains not an anti e ,so what exactly is the power and effets when adding it ?

second , evaluated as inhibitors of the human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase enzyme and for binding to the rat prostatic androgen receptor. ( the enzyme that produce dht) ...
which demonstrated 4-HydroxyTestosterones ability to alter testosterone metabolism by inhibiting the formation of 5-alpha dihydrotestosterone (DHT). ? can it be a dht binder too ?

3rd , Regulates DHT conversion? what does this mean , is it bad or good ? so it stops dht ?

so can i say by adding 4-HydroxyTestosterone to 1-test and 4-ad , it lowers dht conversion and acts as estrogen inhibitor because its structure similar to formastat and also increase gains ?
Doesn't mean you won't suffer from progesterone side effects or have substance convert to dht through "unknown passages".

Formastane is a pretty good aromatase inhibitor if in injectable form coupled with a sterile oil. It is pretty darn week when taken orally and it causes me bad headaches for some reason.
I am currently interested in 4-hydroxynandrolone myself. Currently doing research on it.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I have used OHT intramuscular before. 800 mgs/wk for 6weeks yeilded hard "dry" results. Gained about 8lbs, no water. As for the 4-hydroxynandrolone, I'm taking that in 4-hydroxynandrolone decanoate form. I'm in my 4th week intramuscular. I haven't worked out in 2months. I was going to start at the beginning of the cycle but caught pnuemonia. I'm barely getting over it. Anyway my arms are bigger than ever and Im harder than ever without lifting a single weight. Also I've had the worst diet to speak of but yet body composition changes are noticeable. This **** is absolutely the best pro-hormone that I've taken so far. I will be taking it for 11 weeks since its a "decanoate" and I frontloaded 1000mgs the 1st week...800 the 2nd...and 600mgs/wk for the remainder. Im adding superdrol in at week 8 and plan to clean up my diet a whole lot, so Im really looking forward to the results.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I have used OHT intramuscular before. 800 mgs/wk for 6weeks yeilded hard "dry" results. Gained about 8lbs, no water. As for the 4-hydroxynandrolone, I'm taking that in 4-hydroxynandrolone decanoate form. I'm in my 4th week intramuscular. I haven't worked out in 2months. I was going to start at the beginning of the cycle but caught pnuemonia. I'm barely getting over it. Anyway my arms are bigger than ever and Im harder than ever without lifting a single weight. Also I've had the worst diet to speak of but yet body composition changes are noticeable. This **** is absolutely the best pro-hormone that I've taken so far. I will be taking it for 11 weeks since its a "decanoate" and I frontloaded 1000mgs the 1st week...800 the 2nd...and 600mgs/wk for the remainder. Im adding superdrol in at week 8 and plan to clean up my diet a whole lot, so Im really looking forward to the results.
Very interesting feedback...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I should have known who bumped this when I saw the 2003 first post.....

ripper225

Awards

so how were your results on the 4ohn?

mattew

mattew

Awards
cypionate ? anti DHT

Hi mate, Matteo 38 . I would like to ask you or friends on here ... I have been taken ASS last 3 years deca and sustanon 800 /week, never problem with aromatize or gyno , this year I changed cycle to give at my body different stimulation ( cypionate 800mg/wk..trembolone 300 mg/wk and deca durabolin 400/wk at second week I got some gland swollen under my testis , I do not think is the prostate , anyway I am sensitive to conversion to DHT .. do i have to stop the cycle or there is some anti-DHT blocker and I can to continue..? I would appreciate your help sincerely matteo

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to take 4-hydroxyandrostendione, Androstentrione during a cycle to protect from estrogen, and then again for PCT?