Anything that actually converts to Tren?

DefensorFortis

Awards
I see a lot of product out that include Tren in the name and have nothing to do with it. Is there anything that does?

If not is there anything that has very similar qualities? IE. Strength, Fat loss

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
nothing out there converts to it. people have said methoxytrn/megatrn/trenadrol have some similar effects, but there are others who say it's not really close.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
There isnt anything that converts to fina. There is a kilosports product out there that according to the label looks similar in terms of molecular nomenclature, but its highly doubtful it even meets those label claims....

DefensorFortis

Awards
nothing out there converts to it. people have said methoxytrn/megatrn/trenadrol have some similar effects, but there are others who say it's not really close.

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about looking up EST Propadrol. Hear it has some good recomp effects. Can anyone confirm such results.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
propadrol was horrible to me, I got bad pain behind my nipple, didnt ever turn into a lump cause i ran an epi clone. I think it's a dumb designer where you need two bottles to get anything out of it. It's also a progestin so if you're susceptible to them dont even consider it.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
mega trn/methoxy trn will give some pretty damn good strength increases and fat loss from what i noticed. nothing incredible in the fat loss department but it did help. definitely not a mass gainer though.