Anyone Ever Done...

Fantastik

Fantastik

Awards
H-drol/P-plex cycle, I know I know, two methyls and all but just wondering if any of yall ever heard of neone doing this? It actually seems like a good cycle, wet plex and dry drol, seems as if it would be crazy for strength gains also....

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A lot of people seem to be running epi/phera logs. Thats somewhat similar, I'm gonna be running a ergo max lmg/epi bridge cycle soon. So it doesnt seem that outa the picture.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I'm on x-mass and epi right now, loving it so far.

F

FX01

Awards
H-drol/P-plex cycle, I know I know, two methyls and all but just wondering if any of yall ever heard of neone doing this? It actually seems like a good cycle, wet plex and dry drol, seems as if it would be crazy for strength gains also....
Yes.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i say go for it if you feel that the risk v. reward ratio is worthwhile. i mean it will be taxing on your liver and i strongly urge u to get baseline liver enzymes and other blood work prior to and then during and then after your cycle. i refuse to sit here and tell you what to do since i assume you are a grown ass man. but, as one who is in the health care profession i would hate for you to have to go in the hospital with liver problems. i will just advise you to make sure things look good with your blood work and just monitor it. for the record pheraplex is an amazing compound and i enjoyed going from 198 to 214 in 4 weeks. i stayed at 210 for 6 or 7 months before i tore up my ankle. i hope that was helpful and good luck to you.

Fantastik

Fantastik

Awards
i say go for it if you feel that the risk v. reward ratio is worthwhile. i mean it will be taxing on your liver and i strongly urge u to get baseline liver enzymes and other blood work prior to and then during and then after your cycle. i refuse to sit here and tell you what to do since i assume you are a grown ass man. but, as one who is in the health care profession i would hate for you to have to go in the hospital with liver problems. i will just advise you to make sure things look good with your blood work and just monitor it. for the record pheraplex is an amazing compound and i enjoyed going from 198 to 214 in 4 weeks. i stayed at 210 for 6 or 7 months before i tore up my ankle. i hope that was helpful and good luck to you.
thanks for the input, yea itll be a couple months before i run another cycle but deinitely looking out for the liver :twisted: