Phera-vol / trenadrol

mosberg

Awards
I am starting a 6 week cycle of Phera-vol (EST) and Trenadrol (Kilosports) and am trying to gain quite a bit of strength as well as mass, and because these two can possibly cause some gyno would it be wise to run a small dose of nolvadex daily?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay, 1) whats the cycle dosage look like? 2) If the dosage is phera for 6 weeks, I wouldn't 3) Nolva on cycle can cause a stunt in muscle growth, and personally I wouldn't do this unless you have a gyno problem already. If you don't have gyno, just have nolva on hand just in case. Also, have an AI on hand for on cycle administration.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I am starting a 6 week cycle of Phera-vol (EST) and Trenadrol (Kilosports) and am trying to gain quite a bit of strength as well as mass, and because these two can possibly cause some gyno would it be wise to run a small dose of nolvadex daily?
as already said.....i would run an AI during this cycle, i recommend "e-form" it's a trandermal AI, works awesome. let me know if you decide to go with it and if you need dosing info..........

thehazzle

Awards
get some vitamin b6 p-5-p as the gyno you might experience with any p plex clone will be prolactin (sp) based

mosberg

Awards
haha thanks for the posts. I finished the cycle about a month and a half ago. Also i only ran it for 5 weeks rather than 6. Made some pretty crazy gains but also used some pretty crazy doses.

The cycle looked like this
week1: phera- 30mg tren-60mg
week2: phera- 30mg tren-60mg
week3: phera- 30mg tren-90mg
week4: phera- 45mg tren-120mg
week5: phera- 60mg tren- 150mg

When i ended the cycle my weight was 247 and my starting weight was 214. Post cycle was finished a while ago and i am still at 240 so only a seven pound post cycle loss. I retained most of the strength gain as well. for the post i ran nolva 40/30/30/20 with myogenx v2 at 12 caps a day. Im happy to say that the post went extremely well and I bounced back quickly, never had the expected few weeks of feeling like ****. This cycle was also crazy for strength, bench went from 315 for one to 315 for 11 and 415 for one.

Im not 100% sure of how much i can contribute to the cycle because ive already been 250 with a 400lbs bench without juice, i had taken some time off and really didnt want to wait to try to gain all that i had lost .

masterdine

Awards
haha thanks for the posts. I finished the cycle about a month and a half ago. Also i only ran it for 5 weeks rather than 6. Made some pretty crazy gains but also used some pretty crazy doses.

The cycle looked like this
week1: phera- 30mg tren-60mg
week2: phera- 30mg tren-60mg
week3: phera- 30mg tren-90mg
week4: phera- 45mg tren-120mg
week5: phera- 60mg tren- 150mg

When i ended the cycle my weight was 247 and my starting weight was 214. Post cycle was finished a while ago and i am still at 240 so only a seven pound post cycle loss. I retained most of the strength gain as well. for the post i ran nolva 40/30/30/20 with myogenx v2 at 12 caps a day. Im happy to say that the post went extremely well and I bounced back quickly, never had the expected few weeks of feeling like ****. This cycle was also crazy for strength, bench went from 315 for one to 315 for 11 and 415 for one.

Im not 100% sure of how much i can contribute to the cycle because ive already been 250 with a 400lbs bench without juice, i had taken some time off and really didnt want to wait to try to gain all that i had lost .
150mg of trenadrol....i think i would die

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t those are some crazy gains. But that was also some crazy dosages. Did you have bloodwork? If not, then you should get some bloodwork done just to be on the safe side.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 3
Supplement Logs 3
Anabolics 5
avgBdybldr Supplement Logs 0