1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

reducing gyno with havoc/epi???

I have already posted this in the post cycle forum but got no answer, can someone break this down for me? How does havoc/epi reduce gyno? at what dosages is the reduction effect most prevalent? will it work for a full blown case or just a small problem?

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Your answers will be found here... Poopy's Epi Log

You just have to read. Good Luck!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.98%

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    I have already posted this in the post cycle forum but got no answer, can someone break this down for me? How does havoc/epi reduce gyno? at what dosages is the reduction effect most prevalent? will it work for a full blown case or just a small problem?

dosage for gyno reduction on epi/havoc seems to be most popular at 10-20mg. no telling whether it will work for you or not. some people have noticed a drastic difference while others have only noticed a small reduction. just try it out and see how it works for you. if the havoc/epi route doesnt work for you then you could look into the SERM approach or surgery, here is a pretty good link on gyno. read up
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...postid=1344747
    post numbers 7 and 8 have the best info
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.23%

thanx matt and matt for your input, I dont actually have gyno but when i recomended havoc/epi to a freind to get rid of his he asked me how it actually worked and I kinda was at a loss for words(which practically never happens to me) so was just trying to see if someone could ejdamacate me.

Mathew, I went through all 16 pages of poopys log and while it was hilarious, I didnt really see anything about how this reaction is taking place, only that it was. Did I miss something?? Thankyou for you r help
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

PM poopypants about it... He was actually combating his gyno with a certain mg. He has success with it as well.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.23%

sweet thanx bro
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol(Havoc) is an analog of an aromatase inhibitor used safely in japan for decades. It exerts fairly potent anti-estrogenic effects. Most users report that in the 10-20mg range this coumpound exhibits having the best effects in this regard.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25%

From what I remember reading, it causes the breast tissue to be so devoid of estrogen that the estrogenic (breast) tissue dies off, permanently.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.31%

Quote Originally Posted by slimbiggs View Post
    From what I remember reading, it causes the breast tissue to be so devoid of estrogen that the estrogenic (breast) tissue dies off, permanently.
    There was also a diagram showing this also...somewhere
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Ha-Ha! I would not look to much in that diagram... Nevermind - that's a bag of worms I do not want to open.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.23%

thanx slim that was kinda what i was looking for, figured it had to be somethin like that
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol(Havoc) is an analog of an aromatase inhibitor used safely in japan for decades. It exerts fairly potent anti-estrogenic effects. Most users report that in the 10-20mg range this coumpound exhibits having the best effects in this regard.

perfect explanation, i had read that somewhere just couldnt remember the explanation off the top of my head
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

Are you implying that dosing at 30 -40mgs would not be effective for gyno reduction? I intend on running Epi for 4 weeks in the not to distant future and was hoping the small case of gyno i have would be reduced. This is not the reason i'm doing the cycle in the first place but it would be a nice addition to the muscle i intend on gaining
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Are you implying that dosing at 30 -40mgs would not be effective for gyno reduction? I intend on running Epi for 4 weeks in the not to distant future and was hoping the small case of gyno i have would be reduced. This is not the reason i'm doing the cycle in the first place but it would be a nice addition to the muscle i intend on gaining
    No i'm not saying that at all. Many users have reported significant gyno reduction in the 30-40mg/day range also. As with anything, it's all dependant upon each individuals response to the compound. The majority of feedback places the most profound anti-estro effects at approx the 20mg/day range. Now as far as overall size/strength gains go, the majority of feedback finds that the 30-40mg/day range the overall sweet spot with limited sides.

Legendary

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

No i'm not saying that at all. Many users have reported significant gyno reduction in the 30-40mg/day range also. As with anything, it's all dependant upon each individuals response to the compound. The majority of feedback places the most profound anti-estro effects at approx the 20mg/day range. Now as far as overall size/strength gains go, the majority of feedback finds that the 30-40mg/day range the overall sweet spot with limited sides.
    Nice on thx mate.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Nice on thx mate.
    Anytime

Legendary

17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.05%

I was enjoying the effects of epistane/havoc on my gyno.. till i bumped the dosage up to 30 then 40 mg and noticed even though the hard lump was not getting bigger... I started to get more fatty deposits between my pecs and armpit ..
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.75%

Quote Originally Posted by joshddutton View Post
    I was enjoying the effects of epistane/havoc on my gyno.. till i bumped the dosage up to 30 then 40 mg and noticed even though the hard lump was not getting bigger... I started to get more fatty deposits between my pecs and armpit ..
    Were you taking Epi or Havoc? when you were running 10/20mg were seeing any results in strength/weight besides the gyno reductions? And how long did you take it for?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno with Havoc
    By rocky025 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 01:41 AM
  2. reducing gyno with Havoc???
    By mooch2321 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 08:11 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 06:54 PM
  4. Will Havoc have the same Gyno effect as Epi?
    By Gettingback in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 04:58 PM
  5. Gyno comebacks after Epi / Havoc cycles
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 06:17 AM