reducing gyno with havoc/epi???

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I have already posted this in the post cycle forum but got no answer, can someone break this down for me? How does havoc/epi reduce gyno? at what dosages is the reduction effect most prevalent? will it work for a full blown case or just a small problem?

MattMiller

Awards
I have already posted this in the post cycle forum but got no answer, can someone break this down for me? How does havoc/epi reduce gyno? at what dosages is the reduction effect most prevalent? will it work for a full blown case or just a small problem?

dosage for gyno reduction on epi/havoc seems to be most popular at 10-20mg. no telling whether it will work for you or not. some people have noticed a drastic difference while others have only noticed a small reduction. just try it out and see how it works for you. if the havoc/epi route doesnt work for you then you could look into the SERM approach or surgery, here is a pretty good link on gyno. read up
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1344747
post numbers 7 and 8 have the best info

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thanx matt and matt for your input, I dont actually have gyno but when i recomended havoc/epi to a freind to get rid of his he asked me how it actually worked and I kinda was at a loss for words(which practically never happens to me) so was just trying to see if someone could ejdamacate me.

Mathew, I went through all 16 pages of poopys log and while it was hilarious, I didnt really see anything about how this reaction is taking place, only that it was. Did I miss something?? Thankyou for you r help

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PM poopypants about it... He was actually combating his gyno with a certain mg. He has success with it as well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol(Havoc) is an analog of an aromatase inhibitor used safely in japan for decades. It exerts fairly potent anti-estrogenic effects. Most users report that in the 10-20mg range this coumpound exhibits having the best effects in this regard.

slimbiggs

Awards
From what I remember reading, it causes the breast tissue to be so devoid of estrogen that the estrogenic (breast) tissue dies off, permanently.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
From what I remember reading, it causes the breast tissue to be so devoid of estrogen that the estrogenic (breast) tissue dies off, permanently.
There was also a diagram showing this also...somewhere :blink:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! I would not look to much in that diagram... Nevermind - that's a bag of worms I do not want to open.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thanx slim that was kinda what i was looking for, figured it had to be somethin like that

MattMiller

Awards
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol(Havoc) is an analog of an aromatase inhibitor used safely in japan for decades. It exerts fairly potent anti-estrogenic effects. Most users report that in the 10-20mg range this coumpound exhibits having the best effects in this regard.

perfect explanation, i had read that somewhere just couldnt remember the explanation off the top of my head

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Are you implying that dosing at 30 -40mgs would not be effective for gyno reduction? I intend on running Epi for 4 weeks in the not to distant future and was hoping the small case of gyno i have would be reduced. This is not the reason i'm doing the cycle in the first place but it would be a nice addition to the muscle i intend on gaining:twisted:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you implying that dosing at 30 -40mgs would not be effective for gyno reduction? I intend on running Epi for 4 weeks in the not to distant future and was hoping the small case of gyno i have would be reduced. This is not the reason i'm doing the cycle in the first place but it would be a nice addition to the muscle i intend on gaining:twisted:
No i'm not saying that at all. Many users have reported significant gyno reduction in the 30-40mg/day range also. As with anything, it's all dependant upon each individuals response to the compound. The majority of feedback places the most profound anti-estro effects at approx the 20mg/day range. Now as far as overall size/strength gains go, the majority of feedback finds that the 30-40mg/day range the overall sweet spot with limited sides.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
No i'm not saying that at all. Many users have reported significant gyno reduction in the 30-40mg/day range also. As with anything, it's all dependant upon each individuals response to the compound. The majority of feedback places the most profound anti-estro effects at approx the 20mg/day range. Now as far as overall size/strength gains go, the majority of feedback finds that the 30-40mg/day range the overall sweet spot with limited sides.
Nice on thx mate.

joshddutton

Awards
I was enjoying the effects of epistane/havoc on my gyno.. till i bumped the dosage up to 30 then 40 mg and noticed even though the hard lump was not getting bigger... I started to get more fatty deposits between my pecs and armpit .. :jaw:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I was enjoying the effects of epistane/havoc on my gyno.. till i bumped the dosage up to 30 then 40 mg and noticed even though the hard lump was not getting bigger... I started to get more fatty deposits between my pecs and armpit .. :jaw:
Were you taking Epi or Havoc? when you were running 10/20mg were seeing any results in strength/weight besides the gyno reductions? And how long did you take it for?