1st Timer - H-Drol with 1,4 AD Bold 200 or H-Drol alone?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I been lifting off & on (mainly on) for about 11 years now and have maintained a good diet as well. I've always hated sweets & fatty stuff so I'm lucky in that regard. My diet will be boosted up a few hundred calories to between 3800-4000 while staying at approx: 20% fat / 45% balanced carbs / 35% protein. I'm 31 (32 next month) and this'll be my first PH cycle ever. I've been eating good & workouts are great but I've been at somewhat of a sticking point at 220lbs and due to a flu battle this month I recently hit 213lbs. My BF is currently 13%. I haven't stopped working out but I took it a bit easy the past couple of weeks and obviously my diet sucked as it was mostly liquids so I plan to start my cycle in a couple of weeks. I have CEL's H-Drol and planned to do 50mg/day for 4 weeks as it seemed like a good 1st cycle ph to me. Lately & during the cycle I'll continue to take Cissus, Cycle Support, Omega complex, and Poseidon. For PCT I'll have Nolva (serm), Liv.52, Retain2, Powerfull, Cell Mass, Nitrix, and Beta-Alanine. For Nolva I planned to do 40/30/20/10 or maybe less depeding on how I feel. Now, I found a few places that sell a stack of H-Drol and 1, 4 AD Bold 200 together & I also seen a log of someone who was an experienced ph user who used these together and added 11.6lbs total and kept 11 as of 1 month after his PCT was over, so now I'm thinking it seems like a solid stack. So should I do H-Drol 50mg/day for 4 weeks or H-Drol 50mg/day for 5 weeks plus Bold 200 @ 600-800mg/day for 8 weeks? I've read that Bold takes a few weeks to kick in so it should be taken for 6-12 weeks. Also if anyone thinks H-Drol + Bold would it be better for my situation, should I do the H-Drol for the beginning 4-5 weeks or the last 4-5 weeks of the cycle, or in the middle of the cycle? Any suggestions on this and any pre-during-post cycle suggestions would be appreciated!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Also one thing I forgot to ask... I also have a couple of fresh, beautiful sealed bottles of Havoc. From what I've read Havoc/Epi seams a bit stronger than H-Drol. What would be the benefits of doing my 1st cycle with Havoc vs. H-Drol?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do the h-drol or the havoc solo. Since you sound more like you want mass, i'd likely go with the havoc, you are likely to get an extra couple pounds out of it vs h-drol.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Easy, I seen many of your posts so I'm glad to hear from someone with your knowledge. :box: What dosage would you recommend for me? I've seen a lot of great results on here but some guys used a maximum dosage of 20mg/day clear to 60mg/day. Also do you feel that 4 weeks may be optimal for me with Havoc?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lots of posts doesn't mean I know squat really, I just talk alot. :) I'd think doing a normal ramp of 3 days at 10mg, 4 days at 20mg, and then 30 for the rest of the time would probably be good. You are a bit on the big side, so you might need to go to 40, but I doubt it, at least not the first few weeks. Could do the last week at 40 if progress is starting to slow.

4-5 weeks is the best bet, but buy all your PCT supps up front. That way if at 2 weeks things have gone sour like blood pressure for instance (or you get the flu again) you are all set to stop the cycle early and not scrambling.

If you haven't ordered everything yet, I've got a 5% off anabolic innovations coupon code in my sig (cycle support, post cycle support, etc)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Many thanks for pointing out the code, you have no idea how perfect that is. I already got tamox and plan to only use it as needed. I also just got my retain2, powerfull, poseidon, cissus, CEE, nos, ecdysone, omega complex, and of course the havoc. All that I planned on getting to complete this is cycle support & post cycle support from AI. Great suggestions & timing! I seen many logs where guys add MassFX their last week ON and run throughout their pct. What are your thought on this? I was thinking about getting it too, but I'm not sure. Thanks again! :clap2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think that would make a nice combination for PCT. Its a non suppressive compound that works for mass gain. I had considered that for me, but decided on x-factor again. I had decent luck with x-factor last time, and wanted to try running it at the 5 caps a day dose instead. For me though its more about loosing fat than gaining mass, which is a piece of why x-factor instead. I'm doing a 3 month recomp cycle on all herbals starting at the beginning of PCT. I've been recomping anyhow but the tail end of this cycle has been some mass gain :)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Nice work! And with all herbals that's impressive. :box: I thought about trying that with my 1st upcoming cycle but after some long research on here I figured I'd get the extra stuff based upon how I felt during pct. Thanks again!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 8
M Cycle Logs 60
Turboflex Cycle Logs 71
R Anabolics 4
B Anabolics 17