m-drol by CEL

maradona10

Awards
Hi there,

has anyone had any experience running M-drol for longer than 4 weeks? good or bad? (20mg per day)

PlayerTwo

Awards
3 weeks is enough to shut most users down hard. I wouldn't go past 3 weeks.

a buddy of mine ran
Week 1 - 10 mg's/day
Week 2 - 20 mg's/day
Week 3 - 30 mg's/day

He's been on nolvadex for PCT for 3 weeks and says he's just starting to feel somewhat normal again.

fasthumpman

fasthumpman

Awards
yeh buddy of mine ran a 4 week cycle and its been almost 5 weeks and hes finally starting to feel like himself again. he did get strong as hell though and cut alot of bf but we will see how strong he is once fully recovered.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
If it's your first timing running it stick to a three week cycle. Most of your gains cease by this point anyways so do your body the favor and cut it out after three. If you've ran it before then you could consider four weeks, but I'm guessing you haven't because if you had you would know how harsh it is and wouldn't want to even consider running it longer than three or four weeks.

maradona10

Awards
If it's your first timing running it stick to a three week cycle. Most of your gains cease by this point anyways so do your body the favor and cut it out after three. If you've ran it before then you could consider four weeks, but I'm guessing you haven't because if you had you would know how harsh it is and wouldn't want to even consider running it longer than three or four weeks.
Thanks for the replies. Yes it is the first time I'm using it as it is illegal to buy it in Australia. I'm really happy with the results so far, 6kg in 3 weeks (13.2 pounds)

I haven't had any sides and that's why I thought that it would be possible to extend the cycle. I did P-Plex last year for 4 weeks and I also had good gains with no issues.

I have used plenty of injectables before, with minimal issues (a bit of acne being the worst thing).

(As PCT I have plenty of Nolvadex)

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea dude, I ran it 3 weeks(10,20,30) it was awesome. 18 pounds(222>240 kept 15 of it)Good luck with the rest of the cycle

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
M-Drol runs are best kept to 3 weeks. I ran 4, but the next cycle down the road will be 3 since I didn't get much the last week. You are better off getting into PCT and begin recovery.

maradona10

Awards
M-Drol runs are best kept to 3 weeks. I ran 4, but the next cycle down the road will be 3 since I didn't get much the last week. You are better off getting into post cycle therapy and begin recovery.
will do, thank you!!!

I can tell you one thing, you are very lucky in the US that have access to this type of products..it worked a treat.

I wish I could just buy it online like you do.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
will do, thank you!!!

I can tell you one thing, you are very lucky in the US that have access to this type of products..it worked a treat.

I wish I could just buy it online like you do.
If you say so. The way the government is going now we won't be able to buy protein powder soon, let alone PH's and DS's.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Damn don't give the US gov't ass's any ideas. :saw: I can't sleep w/o my melatonin.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I ran 10mg for three weeks my first cycle. Gained about 15lbs and kept 10-12 of it. Was hardly shut down and felt great the entire time (on and pct). My second was a 4 week, 10-10-20-20... that killed me. Took 4 weeks of Torem to bring me back.