Need to make a decision asap!!

jds1978

Awards
Alright, I had the primobolan thread and decided that I'm not gonna get it due to the posts and availability of getting the "real" deal...So I need help on deciding what I should take along with pct..I'm 5'11 215lbs. Can lift considerable amount of weight so not so much looking to jump my bench up 100 lbs. but looking to get that look of "maybe he's on something"....Been asked the question before but possibly due to some ph I've taken in the past but not looking at all to get back into them....So any input on a good "supplement" to take with minimal sides cause like I said before, my girl is a nympho!!!!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
If you need to make a decision ASAP, you are on the wrong course. Why rush a decision that will affect injecting yourself for the next 8-12 weeks?

Take your time, and choose wisely. Your rush to choose indicates you are not doing proper research and not aware of the seriousness of what you are about to undertake.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
If you need to make a decision ASAP, you are on the wrong course. Why rush a decision that will affect injecting yourself for the next 8-12 weeks?

Take your time, and choose wisely. Your rush to choose indicates you are not doing proper research and not aware of the seriousness of what you are about to undertake.
Agreed.

jds1978

Awards
I've done RIDICULOUS research on everything and there is always different opinions about it all...so more or less looking on feedback on others peoples cycles that have had what I'm looking for......and the asap is because my buddy is putting in an order next week so thats why the "asap" was said!!!

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
well what did you have in mind? i'll let you know if it sounds good.

what are your goals? cycle history? body fat %? age?

dont take me as being a ****. i just like to give sound advice.

jds1978

Awards
goals are to get defined....I'm 29 body fat not sure...
I dont have a beer gut but my stomach doesnt look like a turtle shell either.....Last cycle of ph was about 5 months ago which included furazodrol and 11 oxo...about a yr. ago i did sostenol 250 and 2yrs ago halodrol 50....

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
goals are to get defined....I'm 29 body fat not sure...
I dont have a beer gut but my stomach doesnt look like a turtle shell either.....Last cycle of ph was about 5 months ago which included furazodrol and 11 oxo...about a yr. ago i did sostenol 250 and 2yrs ago halodrol 50....
Then technically you should be experienced enough to plan your own cycle.

jds1978

Awards
LOL!!......ok well I guess I'm not....Really was curious on what people have taken and results of what they got as gains, sides etc.....

PlayerTwo

Awards
if you're so rushed and clueless, the best advice i can give you is to not do anything besides get some protein and make shakes.
if you're gonna insist on running a cycle then just do a damn beginners cycle because you obviously have no idea what you're doing.

weeks 01-10 500mg Test E - two injections per week @ 250mg
weeks 11-12 Maintain clean diet and lifting
weeks 13-14 40mg Nolvadex per day
weeks 15-18 20mg Nolvadex per day
10mg a day until you feel normal again

jds1978

Awards
I have no idea because I have never done it!!!!!!!! Sorry I asked about it.