4AD strength

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Before the ban, I bought some extra 4ad powder that I have kept in the freezer.. I used it with good success.. I used it both orally and with a transdermal..
Years later now, the supplement company that sold the 4AD and transdermal who also told me how much I could add to the mix no longer carries transdermal creams..

What would be my best bet transdermal route.. meaning, who makes the better delivery cream.. and also how much could I take orally if I chose to go that route??

I know transdermal is the better route, but seems to me that I took a 1/4 of a teaspoon 3 times a day before with great results, however I cant find the emails that used to have the dosing information anymore.. and I dont want to take waay too much orally or not nearly enough..

What do you all think?? Home brew is out of the question so i cant even go there.. My wife would not even stand for that..

I dont have allot of spare time, you can see that by how often I post.. Family and my job as well as my side business eats almost every ounce of my time, so please dont think I am being lazy and not wanting to use the search button.. I just need the straight shot..

FWIW, I am 33, been training 12 years with some time off with injurys and life that tends to get in the way.. so I am not a rookie by any means, but I cant remember the strength of 4ad when mixed in transdermals or via oral route..

This is what I do at home on the side.. paint/body restorations

Thanks a ton in advance

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
orally anywhere from 600-1200 or so, preferably 900-1200

transdermally ive seen from 250 or so to 500, depending on what you have with it. penetrate by nutraplanet is a good choice for transdermals, i've used it with great success. if estrogen is a concern just pick up some of their formestane powder

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the fast repsonse.. maybe I should have worded the oral question differently..

900-1200.. got that and thank you by the way.. I remember taking around 900-1000 mgs before

Now, what is 900-1200?? I mean this as far as the acutal amount of powder.. I dont have a scale, so a measurement for example:
1/4 teaspoon= 300 mg is what I am after

or an 1/8 teaspoon = 300 mg etc..

If it makes any difference it was the same powder you could by from xxxxxxxxx Shoot cant recall the name of the place I bought it from right off hand now, but they did ship with my products a little vial that has markings for 2.5 grams of powder so I could use that for measuring for the transdermal..

I think I was told 7 grams of powder was the max you could add to the transdermal large size bottle they sold

Thanks again

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PENETRATE 8oz (8 oz) By: NutraPlanet

I would suggest buying a scale because using a teaspoon is by no means an accurate way to measure powder for an application of this type.

You could go with a minimum of 12g per bottle and some powders are able to go even as high as 15 or more grams. Unfortunately 4AD is not really one of those powders.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
you are gonna have a hard time finding out how much it is per 1/4 tsp since it has been so long since it was for sale. you could use the measuring vial if you still have it and then eyeball it from there, i.e. take the 2.5 grams and split it in half, then that's ~2 days worth. this is gonna be very inaccurate though, and i would say the best route is 12-15 grams in penetrate

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Alright fella's, I will nix the idea of trying to take it orally and just get the penetrate and mix it in.. I will also go to my local staples or something of the sorts and buy a decent scale for accuracy

another question though.. what is the yeild per gram of mixed product..

ie.. 2 squirts of penetrate with 12 grams of 4ad equals X amount of milligrams per dose??

I hate to have to ask all these questions.. Things I used to know the answers to, but they have been pushed out for other info.. But I sincerely appreciate all the help..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The penetrate link tells you how many ml/pump. The grams per ml is up to you and how much you add.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
(grams put in x 1000)/240 because there is 240 mls per bottle of penetrate

so 12 grams will be 50 mg/ml