Anavar cycle help

dra05ke

Awards
I've been taking anavar for 16 days and i get very fatigued and cannot focus or think clearly while on it. Will low dose maintenance Test or anything else i can take to help me think clearly and get rid of the fatigued "head in the clouds" I love the compound and it does wonders for strength so all help will be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

dra05ke

Awards
sorry. stats...5'10 205 lbs, bf 10-14% ..diet is in check ..taking 40mg/day want to ramp up to 60 but cant bare the mental cloudiness. THANKS

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
maybe add some stimulants. i am gonna use some albuterol maybe some basic cuts by designer supps. i have not heard ppl with this complaint before using var. what is ur past cycle history?

dra05ke

Awards
2 yrs exp. with prohormones...8 week inj. winny, 12 week test ent., have done other 'var cycles ..but never have gotten to the planned 8 week end due to the lethargy and anit-social feeling. and a few other cycles

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats weird im on my 6th week of var at about 60mg and i feel great. I just started t3 last week and also An ECA stack on the days i go to the gym. My pumps are ridiculous and my energy is through the roof. Try throwing some ECA in there.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Thats weird im on my 6th week of var at about 60mg and i feel great. I just started t3 last week and also An ECA stack on the days i go to the gym. My pumps are ridiculous and my energy is through the roof. Try throwing some ECA in there.
i agree i think just adding some stims will help out. as for the anti social feeling **** i dont know what to do about that what exactly do you mean. this thread is the last thing i wanted to see cuz i am starting my var cycle next week and i dont need the lethargy or the anti social feeling. i hope that is the exception rather than the rule.

dra05ke

Awards
dont worry about it ...99% of the threads i've seen on var said great mood and energy ...i think i'm an exception...i think alot of it is psychological for me ..i have seen some progress ..threw some RPM into the mix and it's evened things out but i still crash after RPM wore off ..will update after research and adding ECA ...not too familiar w/ it ...how do i dose an ECA stack and what times do i take them? if you dont mind me asking ...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I would add 250-500mg test/week. Problem should be solved

dra05ke

Awards
my source for AAS is temp. shut down ...so i have opted to go with Primordial Performance's Dermacrine as my test base. Would this relieve me of my problems (i.e. energy, mental cloudiness, libido) ..Any thoughts? THANKS

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I believe it is a worthwhile addition. If it doesn't help with the lethargy then atleast it will provide some synergy with the var. So a win win for the most part. JMO