- 08-13-2003, 12:26 AM
Letrozol is femera, which is an anti-estrogen.
Femara is 10-30x more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- in other words, Femara is far superior in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells. This has two benefits for BBs; (1) Estrogen 'attracts' water, so less water retention (2) an average male BB is around 10%BF, that's a lot of lipid cells with aromatase inside them, so a substantial percentage of aromatase is left untouched by Arimidex due to it's poor ability to enter lipid cellsArimidex is approximately 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97%
1. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7
2. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7
- 08-15-2003, 06:05 AM
do you have any links to this product to make a small resarch
- 08-15-2003, 06:16 AM
08-15-2003, 07:24 AM
08-18-2003, 11:48 AM
08-19-2003, 05:41 PM
So would this best be used during the cylce, post cycle (for recovery) or both?
08-19-2003, 06:04 PM
- 6'0" 237 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I use it both, keeps the bloat down and controls est levels
08-19-2003, 06:17 PM
08-19-2003, 08:14 PM
I am trying this out now.. I have to say I really like the taste of b12's product. and the service is great..
Similar Forum Threads
- By jimbuick in forum Workout LogsReplies: 2206Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:26 PM
- By cmazza79 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2012, 04:24 PM
- By Hurleyboy05 in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 12-17-2007, 06:01 PM
- By Big BAMA in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-05-2007, 01:07 PM
- By gazdecki in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-12-2006, 04:49 PM