Havoc and furazadrol dosage question

mastaclue00

Awards
Hey guys..i plan on running a havoc and furazadrol cycle for lean muscle gains while trying to cut fat. I recently just bought a bottle of furazadrol which contained 60 caps. Is that going to be enough for a 30 day cycle? Also can someone post a good dosage for a 30 day cycle? Thanks

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Dosage will depend to some extinct on weight. I am planning a cycle soon using the following dosage: 100/150/200/200, total caps = 91. I need two bottles for my cycle. If you run a cycle of 100/100/100/100 (56 caps) then you would have enough for a 30 day cycle. Most would say that is not quite enough

Last edited:
crisis

crisis

Awards
I am just beginning my 3rd week of a Havoc/Furazan cycle - See my log for some info ... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/83858-winadrol-havoc-leviathan.html

All the research I did seemed to point to the sweet spot for Furazan to be at around 200mgs ... Of course this would be relative a bit to body weight.

Havoc seems to be unanimously effective at 30-40mgs ...

Really for a solid 4-5 week cycle of furazan you'll need 2x 60ct bottles and for Havoc 1x 90ct bottle.

mastaclue00

Awards
i'm about 155 lbs..what would the dosage for furazadrol and havoc be?

crisis

crisis

Awards
at that weight, 150mg of furazan might be fine, but you will still need 2 bottles, so you can play it by ear so to speak on your cycle, and see what 3 caps does for you for a couple weeks and if you feel good about it, you'll have some extra caps to go up to 200mg on week 4 and 5, or you can just stay at 150mgs.

same thing with the Havoc ... see how you feel at 30mgs for a week and then if you feel good, you can run it up to 40mgs for the last week or 2.

They are both pretty mild PH's, but you never know how your body will react.

I have had no sides yet, but the higher dosage weeks are still ahead, so am about to find out.

mastaclue00

Awards
awesome thanks alot guys..ill be sure to keep updated on what happens..ill be starting with 150mg furazadrol and 30 mg havoc and up it when i feel the need...thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome thanks alot guys..ill be sure to keep updated on what happens..ill be starting with 150mg furazadrol and 30 mg havoc and up it when i feel the need...thanks
Havoc's sweet spot seems to be around 30-40mg/day for most people. In all honesty the furazadrol should be run at 150-200mg/day for best results imho. This should be a good stack for quality lean gains and strength. The only thing i'd add is some cissus to avoid potential joint issues from this stack. Good luck and keep us updated with your results.